Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh10

India is a secular nation where Pandits were driven out of J&K and Bodos and regular Bengalis are becoming a minority in their own states due to Bangladeshi immigration.

Reminds me a quote from Dinkar-
Sahansheelta, shama, daya ko tabhi poojta jag hai
Bal ka darp chamakta uske peeche jab jagmag hai"

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को जिसके पास गरल हैं,
उसका क्या जो दंतहीन विषरहित विनीत सरल हैं.

Kshama shobhti us bhujang ko
Jiske paas garal hai
Uska kya jo dantheen
Vishrahit vineet saral ha

- Ram Dhari Singh Dinkar

Translation :-

Forgiveness is becoming of
The serpent that's got venom
None cares for the toothless,
Poisonless, kind, gentle one

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Typical retarded reasoning . this reasoning is valid if there ever was a time when Hindus were not discriminated against . but that was not so. So wondering if I would have thought about Hindu India in a fair secular society is nothing but your mental masturbation.

I never supported Hindu India until I saw the snakes like you
It's your typical excuse to push a majority ajenda....you would have done exactly the same even if there was no such minority appeasement by the govts. You are just opposit side of the islamic/christian religious politics...only differance is that they had a chance while you had to waite....now its your turn to distroy the country.
You were justifying it just a few posts back .
you must be hallusinating.

Classic equal equal BS. Of course both are different the same way when a snake like you kill someone for no reason, it is murder, but if the opposite party reacts and defends himself, it is not murder, but self defence. Filthy snakes wanted to kill Hindus and Hindu identity and now would have to pay the price. Two can play the dick measuring contest. Let the party with biggest dick win
Thats example doesn't fit the situation at all.
What you are saying is that - look...they are doing this shit...that shit....its so wrong....it stinks so badly.....but when i asked are you there to stop them from doing it, clean the shit and keep it clean then on....? then your answer is li....yes...i wannna stop them....i wanna clean that shit but i wanna replacce their shit with my shit..

you think their shit stinks....but you are so used to the smell of your shit that you think your shit doesn't stink.
(don't mind the use of shit as an example)

I would have believed that moral right if you had not given yourself up as the anti hindu snake you are pretending to be secular.
there is nothing anti hindu in what i stated in this thread...yes if opposing your communal ajenda is anti hindu then i am anti hindu.

Your morality is as valid as blaming the rape victims in rape with equal equal comparisons to rapist.
Time and again you are showing pathetci logic and reasoning...nobody else in this thread can beat you on that..so far...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
While I'm cool with slight detours from the topic to better understand this issue as a whole; I'm gonna ask everyone to refrain from making personal attacks.

thethinker

Country flag
I hope it was a beef steak to die for. These kind of accidents are sure sign of hugely immature and underdeveloped society. One wonders how we could help to avoid these in the future. Maybe beef should be eaten as minced Meat with lot of marinade so it cannot be easily recognized as one.
When you comment without being aware of ground reality or the political situation about countries far away from you, then you appear as a moron.

The current trend among mainstream media in India here is to magnify slightest of issues when it comes to minority as a 'Hindutva' oppression.

This has increased after the new govt came to power in 2014 - the same govt which you in West keep describing as a right wing nationalistic party aka BJP.

So, crimes affecting Hindus aren't highlighted much or at all in mainstream media while any untoward event related to minorities is given a communal tone without any actual investigation.

The police report filed for the beef case has no actual mention of beef :

No mention of beef in FIR in the Dadri lynching case: Political slugfest continues

http://www.firstpost.com/india/no-m...ase-political-slugfest-continues-2452888.html

More important is this information :

==============================
The police and the victims’ family members believe that the attack was not carried out by any organisation. Akhlaq’s brother, Zameel, said Hindus and Muslims had been living together for years in peace. A deputy superintendent of police Anurag Singh was quoted by a newspaper as saying that the police had not found the involvement of any religious outfit in the matter.
--==========================

The mainstream media in India is trying to polarize because they have an agenda of their own.

Again, when you keep giving your opinion without actually knowing how and why of the situation which doesn't really concern you , it makes you look like an idiot and a troll.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Some food for thought:

"
The food choice argument is particularly strong. If I want to eat beef and I have a willing supply chain traceable all the way back to the dairy farmer – why should the state intervene? Does the owner of the cattle not have property rights over his cattle? In my view, the issue is different. It is not about what humans consume but about granting an elevated legal status to the cow family. Understandably this does not fit in with our understanding of western liberal democratic values. How can a majority community nominate one species, its favourite species, for special protection ? Does this not interfere with the minority communities freedom to not pay any such respect to that species – especially when they are accustomed to eating it? The counter question is ; In a democracy does the majority have the right to preserve its culture?

This is a hard problem and I would leave to to the likes of Pratap Bhanu Mehta to address it. I would say that eating an animal of your choice has never been a fundamental right anywhere. There are multiple types of protections offered to various endangered species, companion animals, young and immature animals, animals not raised for food purposes, and so forth. Granted that cows are not an endangered species, but that only means you have just agreed to the principle of restricting your food choice. As Salman Khan would argue with great effect. Why have a prohibition on eating an older Black Buck incapable of reproducing ? Arguably eliminating the older black buck stock, you make more scarce forest grazing land available to the younger more fertile herd. The elevated status of the cow is along similar but not identical arguments. One is elevated for conservation purposes another for cultural purposes.

It is but natural for Hinduism to come into conflict with Western tradition especially Christianity in the realm of animal issues. From the earliest days of Aristotle to the medieval times of Thomas Aquinas to the present day factory farming situation – the church both Protestant and Catholic – have traditionally denied any rights to animals. The trajectory has seen a minor shift post the enlightenment period. First by Bentham and recently by modern philosophers like Peter Singer. But the essential movement in the west is not abolition but about humane treatment with slaughter at the end. This is the origin of the “doctrine of necessity”. In this doctrine, the only necessary interactions between humans and animals have to be utilitarian like food or psychological benefits to humans such as companionship of dogs, cats, and horses. Unfortunately our Supreme Court and intelligentsia adopted this doctrine in banning the sport of Jallikattu and outlawed Cock Fighting. This is not to say one culture is superior to the other. One can easily imagine the amusement of a westerner when he sees a bunch of Hindu ladies whispering something into a Nandi bull statue that faces another statue of Shiva. Even assuming buy in to Hinduism, isn’t it absurd that Nandi a mere bull can be regarded the number one disciple of Shiva over these devout humans? The issue of animals is therefore a central conflict site between tribal Hindus and western religions. There may be other issues like Dharmic “concepts” but animal issues have practical implications.

This is the source of the current tension. I do not think this will stop at cows. Monkeys, elephants, buffalo, snakes are all waiting for special legal status of their own. I’ve documented the issues with activism surrounding elephant participation in Thrichoor Pooram, the ban on snakes in Nag Panchami and so on."

Read more here: https://realitycheck.wordpress.com/...he-cow-slaughter-and-beef-ban-in-maharashtra/

jouni

I am just wondering...is there MCDonalds ( American Hamburger ( beef between roll of white bread ) chain ) restaurants in India? How have they solved the " beef and pork problem" ? Do they only sell veggie and chicken burgers? I have not heard of any " McDonalds shootings", like school shootings....

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
For me Vegetarianism is a sign of a more developed culture since humans started to turn into vegetarians after they learned to cultivate crops. Now we don't need to eat meat since we have learned the alternatives to unnecessary bloodshed.

The question is not that you eat Cow meet or not ! the question is will you eat cow meat if Hindu sentiments are being hurt?

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
I am just wondering...is there MCDonalds ( American Hamburger ( beef between roll of white bread ) chain ) restaurants in India? How have they solved the " beef and pork problem" ? Do they only sell veggie and chicken burgers? I have not heard of any " McDonalds shootings", like school shootings....
There is no McDonald Restaurant in India that sells Cheese burger... Try out the McDonald's spicy Chicken burger you will like it... There are places in the city where I live one gets both Beef & Pork in the restaurants in the down town areas which used to be called "European Quarters" during British time...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am just wondering...is there MCDonalds ( American Hamburger ( beef between roll of white bread ) chain ) restaurants in India?
No....
How have they solved the " beef and pork problem" ?
answered below....
Do they only sell veggie and chicken burgers?
Yes, and also with paneer.
I have not heard of any " McDonalds shootings", like school shootings....
There are strict gun laws over in this country.

Illusive

Country flag

Yumdoot

heh what the hell.

Two horny kids. What the hell happened to the other 500 imbeciles.

How can people just go on a rampage without thinking if somebody first needs to see if the whole goddamed yarn is even true.

I just hope for capital punishment for those two kids and be done with it. I don't care even if they are minors.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
That's Photoshopped. That standard-issue plate reads "Pork & Beef Products Not Sold Here." Mc Donald's is as appeasing to Muslims as it's "appeasing" to Hindus. You won't find a single Pork-based item in an Indian McD restaurant.

It's such a pathetic photoshoop though..."beef and beef products." Assuming McD sells plain "beef" anywhere on the planet.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
BRF on secular twats and liberal retards:

Indeed. That is why I mentioned the attempt at scrubbing ones identity. It is the second twine of the thread that unites our Liberal retards and the Bakistanis. I called them retards because they are really retarded from the point of view of their self-identity and their measure of self worth. They ofcourse hate themselves and are ashamed of being themselves... to the point of paranoia.

Both of them cope with the fact that they were born into the community of whom they consider losers but they desperately want to identify with those whom they consider victors. Looking into the mirror, physical and metaphorical, is a shame for them. In the reflection they see a rustic Indian, the skin color due to genetics and the character traits imbibed by elders who got it from a culture that was shaped long before the birth of the desert religions and their mutations that they desperately follow.

The solution to this shame obviously is to seek approval from the "victors". They chase an ideal utopia and strive themselves to become the ideal images of what their idols ("the victors") prescribed them as a solution to their "backwardness" due to the misfortune of being born in the wrong place.

In Bakistanis, it has been always about being an ideal Muslim. For Indian liberals it is to seek perfection in whatever metric the "liberal" west sets us for. If we miss one step from their script, our society makes ONE choice that differs from their prescription of scrubbing shame, they feel like the world is lost and it ends up with statements from retarded folks such as this

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's your typical excuse to push a majority ajenda....you would have done exactly the same even if there was no such minority appeasement by the govts. You are just opposit side of the islamic/christian religious politics...only differance is that they had a chance while you had to waite....now its your turn to distroy the country.

you must be hallusinating.

Thats example doesn't fit the situation at all.
What you are saying is that - look...they are doing this shit...that shit....its so wrong....it stinks so badly.....but when i asked are you there to stop them from doing it, clean the shit and keep it clean then on....? then your answer is li....yes...i wannna stop them....i wanna clean that shit but i wanna replacce their shit with my shit..

you think their shit stinks....but you are so used to the smell of your shit that you think your shit doesn't stink.
(don't mind the use of shit as an example)

there is nothing anti hindu in what i stated in this thread...yes if opposing your communal ajenda is anti hindu then i am anti hindu.

Time and again you are showing pathetci logic and reasoning...nobody else in this thread can beat you on that..so far...
Secular filth robbed us for 70 years and we will return the favor now. Bitch and moan all you want. Nothing is going to stop that.

You lost any moral high ground you might have had when secularism was imposed on us , against us. So keep peddling bs and see where it takes you. Intact filth like you are the biggest eye openers for otherwise neutral morons.

Besides, we as the majority make the rules. We have no obligations to make it easy for minorities or anyone else. We will make it on our self interest just like how the west makes it for themselves.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Secular filth robbed us for 70 years and we will return the favor now. Bitch and moan all you want. Nothing is going to stop that.

You lost any moral high ground you might have had when secularism was imposed on us , against us. So keep peddling bs and see where it takes you. Intact filth like you are the biggest eye openers for otherwise neutral morons.

Besides, we as the majority makes the rules. We have no obligations to play by it. We will make it on our self interest just like how the west makes it for themselves.
The arguements we so far exchanged is enough to expose your hypocrisy so i don't see any need to replay you further.see you around.

jouni

In here first thing refugees do is to set up Kebab restaurant. Meat is combo of lamb and beef. Delicious....for hindus we have reindeer kebab. It is kind of sad you have these restrictions, your food culture must be pretty plain.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
One thing is amazed me from a long time,Why no one in India sells PORK openly, where 86% are non-muslims.
Are these companies afraid of Muslims ? .

Some sign boards mentioned both beef&pork some only beef.
In some muslim majority areas that could be one reason but i think its more of a business decision...muslims will avoid the store if pork is served, hindus eat pork but since there are many other dishes available they still go to the store even if pork is not there..so the shop gets business from muslims as well as hindus.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh...your blood boils about that discrimination....but at the same time you endorse positive discrimination towards hindu religion by the govt and nation ? If you endorse positive discrimination for your religion you have no right to get offended againt a negetive discrimintaion.
You keep repeating this term 'positive discrimination' like an old record player that got stuck. Define what it means in the context and then provide examples of what that entails and how is that either being practiced or proposed.

'have no right' who are you to decide who has or does have any right? Are you silly enough to be under the delusion that anyone would take your arbitrary rules seriously?

PS: Do learn how to spell or use spell check; its rather difficult to read your posts when there are so many glaring errors.

Illusive

Country flag
That's Photoshopped. That standard-issue plate reads "Pork & Beef Products Not Sold Here." Mc Donald's is as appeasing to Muslims as it's "appeasing" to Hindus. You won't find a single Pork-based item in an Indian McD restaurant.

It's such a pathetic photoshoop though..."beef and beef products." Assuming McD sells plain "beef" anywhere on the planet.
Its not photoshop, i've seen it myself here, maybe it depends on region.

Along with the one you mentioned about.

Notice the pork sticker, ithink they just added that later:biggrin2:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The arguements we so far exchanged is enough to expose your hypocrisy so i don't see any need to replay you further.see you around.
What hypocrisy? I was here only to expose the hypocrisy of the secular filth and the braindead morons who follow them. I never claimed to be secular and secular filth in this thread so far infact only strenghten our claims as to why secularism is a sham and why Hindus need to act on their self interest.

As I said, we owe nothing to the minorities. If they feel threatened, they can leave for all we care. India is for Hindus first before anything else. Sooner your kind realises it, the better it will be for you. deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles