Hindu mob kills Muslim Man for allegedly eating Beef 8 arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Actually my blood boils with anger when I see TV news channels arguing to take/seize the gold/rupee from Indian Hindu temples for the welfare of India.

It's actually only one incident there are other incidents also where majority is treated like a milky cow. In India many people appreciate the secularism of Turkey, but they doesn't know that Turkey's secularism doesn't work against the majority.
I don't know indepth details of Turkey's secularism but i think its fairly good and what i also know is that there is also conflict againt the secularism.

If you do believe in secularism and your only complaint is againt the things happening in the name of secularism then what you should argue for secularism(instead of pushing majoritarinism) and oppose the minority appeasement(ofcourse we have to dabate the merits of each case before decideing it to be a minority appeasement and everyting cant be done in this thread at a time..but in general we can agree that there is minority appeasement in india).

My problem is with using minority appeasement as facade to push the majority appeasement/ pro majority discrimination and question and brand every rational and genuine voice as "pseudo secular ".you guys never accept criticism even if a wrong thing happened..you just deflect the criticism by brining consporacy theories or truck load of incidents in which other party or some other communities are responsible.

Ideologically i and you guys stand on differant poles..so looking forward for more heated debates.

Illusive

Country flag
I clearly expalined the logic of sunday being the holiday you will understand the logic if you think rationally othewise no amount of expaenation will suffice to make you understand.
Trying for the last time...

Every working man needs a weekly holiday....nobody loses nothig if it's sunday..Nobody has a disadvantage if it's sunday..Nobody has a a advantage if its any other day of the week..

So nothing wrong in giving public holiday in sunday....govt is not ditacting others to observe it religiously.

Why delibratly change the holidy from sunday to anyother day just to cause disadvantage to a community while other have no benfit in changing the day ?only people with religious hatread will argue to not make sunday a holidy just to cause inconvenience for a community while they themselves have no good enough positive advantage in doing so.
First and formost reason for the holiday is not that christians need a holiday on every sunday but every working man needs a holiday in a week..govt just decided a day in which it can get most out of it...on a day which benfits more number of people while not causing any significant disadvantage to end body else because of that particular day being public holiday.

I have tried my best..i hope you will understand the logic...or at least most of the readers will understand the logic.
like sombody said let this thered be there for everybody to see and judge i am confident about the rational i have used.
Most will understand the logic but refuse to accept it out of stubbornness. The problem here is emulation of the same kind of stubborn views we see from muslims by hindus. Both media and such people are good at creating hysteria. The goals of both parties are different though.

The goal of this sickular media is to create a difficult environment for our govt. to work on, or to put pressure, make India look bad and such, by often peddling only one side of story which may create mass hysteria. Its kinda a bait for hindus who will obviously be outraged by such news and the clear hypocrisy it spews and then go overboard with their views and in turn fuels and reinforces the extremists opinions of muslims by people like Owaisi who'll get more support and then its fuels hindus hate for muslims supporting such idiots which generates a chain reaction.

The important thing for them(media) is to keep this fear alive and make people talk about it, divide and rule in short. As long as there is no productive work or any kinda productivity is ignored.

These problems can be solved silently instead of so much noise, but some of us seems to thing that if muslim are lighting a fire, then we should light a bigger fire instead of just blocking the means of them trying to burns things.

In our rage we often fail to see what the real goal of the enemy is.

LalTopi

Just to complicate matters a bit, Sunday is not (originally) a Christian day of worship but originally a 'pagan' day of worship by the Romans of their God Mithras. Sunday was adopted by Emporer Constantine, the first Roman Christian convert Emporer for convenience as most of his troops/citizens at the time still believed in Mithras.

The origin of Mithras can be traced to the Vedic God Mitra through the Mittani inscriptions. Therefore Sunday is is not inconsistent for Hindhus to follow as a day of rest. Likewise 25th December was really the Roman day viewed at the time as the Winter Solistice, the shortest day of the year and the death and rebirth of the Sun god Mithras, aka the Vedic God Mitra. Nobody knows when Christ was originally born, the Winter Solstice was already celebrated by all people across the world, including India, therefore was adopted by Constantine for convenience.

So let's not get too hung up on Sunday and Christmas Day. Just be mildly amused at the historical turn of events.

http://www.sabbathtruth.com/sabbath-history/how-the-sabbath-was-changed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraic_mysteries

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitra_(Vedic)#inscrip

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I don't know indepth details of Turkey's secularism but i think its fairly good and what i also know is that there is also conflict againt the secularism.
If you do believe in secularism and your only complaint is againt the things happening in the name of secularism then what you should argue for secularism(instead of pushing majoritarinism) and oppose the minority appeasement (ofcourse we have to dabate the merits of each case before decideing it to be a minority appeasement and everyting cant be done in this thread at a time..but in general we can agree that there is minority appeasement in india).
Have I made any mistake by expressing my anger towards news channels who ask to seize/take Hindu temple money/gold for non-Hindu purposes ? Democracy means a system created to ensure the benefits for the majority of the people, the basic principle behind Democracy is the rule of majority, nothing can be done against the majority.You can not enforce something which goes against 70 people for the welfare of the 30 people.So the Hindu temples' money can't be treated as a national reserve for minorities which is happening today.
Yes, there is a minority appeasement in India.
My problem is with using minority appeasement as facade to push the majority appeasement/ pro majority discrimination and question and brand every rational and genuine voice as "pseudo secular ". you guys never accept criticism even if a wrong thing happened..you just deflect the criticism by brining consporacy theories or truck load of incidents in which other party or some other communities are responsible.
For this incident, the matter is still under investigation and is not clear, it is not a Hindu way to call people via Temple loudspeakers to detest something which is anti-Hindu, and the two boys who forced Pandit to do so are gone/absconded, seeing the incidents of Mujaffarnagar riots and how UP SP govt turned it to a Hindu-wrong-doing, I wont comment against Hindus until the final come out as I don't have faith on crook media and SP govt. If by saying "you guys never accept criticism even if a wrong thing happened" you mean that we never accept Hindus as culprits then you are wrong, we have equally criticized and bashed Hindu rioters in the past e.g. Babu Bajarangi & Maya Kodnani.

BTW when Godhra train was burned how many Muslims accepted criticism ? even today many Muslims call it a conspiracy by RSS without any proof even after the opposite verdict. After the independence Hindus are continuously being targeted in an inappropriate way. The history is full of wrong things done against the majority of India, so the conspiracy theories are inevitable, and to stop such things we can not change the history.

Ideologically i and you guys stand on differant poles..so looking forward for more heated debates.
Ideological standings of the majority can not be judged/hoped in the environment of minority appeasement , on one hand you accept that there is a minority appeasement in India on the other hand you want Hindus to remain silent and advocate Secularism ! how can these two things go simultaneously ?

The goal of this sickular media is to create a difficult environment for our govt. to work on, or to put pressure, make India look bad and such, by often peddling only one side of story which may create mass hysteria. Its kinda a bait for hindus who will obviously be outraged by such news and the clear hypocrisy it spews and then go overboard with their views and in turn fuels and reinforces the extremists opinions of muslims by people like Owaisi who'll get more support and then its fuels hindus hate for muslims supporting such idiots which generates a chain reaction.
Indian media is a real crook, specially some star shaped logo channels , they criticize Hindus 90% time and others 10% whatever is the case. This tendency is fueling anti-secular emotions in Hindus and for that too Hindus are blamed.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Some of the guys here are so naive that they do not understand the sinister working of the successive GoI and other state govt. against Hindu interests. Hindu temples should have a govt. appointed head, hindu schools should follow RTI, Congress even wanted to anti-riot act which was unabashedly anti-hindu, Haj subsidy, illegal Bangladesh migration etc. I can go on and write a big laundry list of anti-hindu works of GoI and others. Well, they even invented the term "hindu terror" for one or two sporadic bombings, which are not yet proved.

Is this media created outrage? Well, may be or may be not. Most of the Indians still do not watch TV and see things around to make up their mind. Highlighting Hindu atrocities and giving a free pass to minorities is there but that has not created so much resentment in the masses. The resentment comes from the above mentioned anti-Hindu policies being played over since independence. Mass media is not the only way to form opinion.

Some of the posters here have taken secularism too deeply, that they are blinded themselves by the word. Hindus do not need to be taught about it because we have believed it since time immemorial-"Sarv Dharm Sambhav". We live in an imperfect world and there is no secularism in Indian state, no matter what they want to claim. The day GoI abolish 370 and implement Uniform Civil Code, you can come and ask Hindus to try and act secular. In a non-secular state, I would prefer to have favouritism for the majority rather than minority. And this is something the Hindus have realized/are realizing now. They would prefer a bit of reverse secularism that is being practised today.

Also, all this talk is gibberish about India being a secular nation as if India was born yesterday. India is a continuous civilization and has to uphold those values and keep its memory alive and the only way to do it is being pro-Hindu. Why would Saudi Arabia try to uphold Indian civilizational values and ethos? I do not want India to be part of history museum, where people can come and see pictures and comment- ah, some people like that existed!!

And btw, partition was based on religion and no amount of white-washing is going to take it away. The successive Indian govts. have tried to push this fact under the carpet, but any sane self-respecting person would understand what the deal meant. So, any extra religious demand by Muslims and appeasement by govt is sheer hypocrisy. And some people have a problem even when we expose this hypocrisy.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
For this incident, the matter is still under investigation and is not clear, it is not a Hindu way to call people via Temple loudspeakers to detest something which is anti-Hindu, and the two boys who forced Pandit to do so are gone/absconded, seeing the incidents of Mujaffarnagar riots and how UP SP govt turned it to a Hindu-wrong-doing, I wont comment against Hindus until the final come out as I don't have faith on crook media and SP govt. If by saying "you guys never accept criticism even if a wrong thing happened" you mean that we never accept Hindus as culprits then you are wrong, we have equally criticized and bashed Hindu rioters in the past e.g. Babu Bajarangi & Maya Kodnani.
Do you/we all folow the same standard of " not guilty unil proven " in all cases ? Can we really take such a standard in all cases ? We all make an opinion based on primafacia evidance and resports, dont we ? I mean what's the possibility of those two men physically threatened and forced the proest to make that announcement ? Chances are slim isn't it ? Of course we all will respect and change our opinion if the verdict is opposit to our impression..until then at least we need to agree on principle that such killings if it happened cannont be justified by what so ever happened or happening today in india.

BTW when Godhra train was burned how many Muslims accepted criticism ? even today many Muslims call it a conspiracy by RSS without any proof even after the opposite verdict. After the independence Hindus are continuously being targeted in an inappropriate way. The history is full of wrong things done against the majority of India, so the conspiracy theories are inevitable, and to stop such things we can not change the history.

Ideological standings of the majority can not be judged/hoped in the environment of minority appeasement , on one hand you accept that there is a minority appeasement in India on the other hand you want Hindus to remain silent and advocate Secularism ! how can these two things go simultaneously ?

Indian media is a real crook, specially some star shaped logo channels , they criticize Hindus 90% time and others 10% whatever is the case. This tendency is fueling anti-secular emotions in Hindus and for that too Hindus are blamed.
I dont share your opinion that indian media is biased..yes of course there could be many incidents where media houses took a wrong stand...even i don't always agree with the editorial views of media on many issuse...media houses themselves take differant stand on same issue...but by and large media as a whole is neutral...

Now the cental point...yes i do accept that there is incidesnts/ decisions of minority appeasement in india...but i do expect everybody not just hindus to take the correct stand which is supporting true secularism...taking a stand for majority appeasement or positive discrimination for majority etc will only make you just the other side of the minority politics.what ever the real motive of asking for a pro majoritarinism, whether it's simply because of anger towards minority appeasement or a real belief in majority appeasemnt...the result is same...you are advocating pro hindu majority politics and i don't agree with that just as i don't agree with minority appeasement.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Wrong...you want positive discrimination for hindus at all costs ragardless of what ever injustice may be happening or not happening in india right now.
Typical retarded reasoning . this reasoning is valid if there ever was a time when Hindus were not discriminated against . but that was not so. So wondering if I would have thought about Hindu India in a fair secular society is nothing but your mental masturbation

I oppose hindu india...you welcome hindu india...
I never supported Hindu India until I saw the snakes like you

i oppose minority appeasement i never ever said that i welcome temples being ruled by the state..
You were justifying it just a few posts back .

because you only have a moral right to criticise negative discrimination towards hindus when you stop supporting positive discrimination for hindus
Classic equal equal BS. Of course both are different the same way when a snake like you kill someone for no reason, it is murder, but if the opposite party reacts and defends himself, it is not murder, but self defence. Filthy snakes wanted to kill Hindus and Hindu identity and now would have to pay the price. Two can play the dick measuring contest. Let the party with biggest dick win

have the moral right to question the govt control of temple but you don't have it..
I would have believed that moral right if you had not given yourself up as the anti hindu snake you are pretending to be secular.

Your morality is as valid as blaming the rape victims in rape with equal equal comparisons to rapist.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The secular twats and minorities have been robbing Hindus blind under the garbage of secularism and noe that the dumb Hindus are wisening up to their bull shit, they have shifted the onus back on Hindus saying they never supported robbery and that they want true secularism only.

No that's not how this works. You robbed us for 70 years. Its only fair, morally or otherwise for Hindus to Rob you back for 70 years.

The onus of morality was on the whores which were peddling secular crap. Now that they have proven they had no morality to begin with, , there is no reason for Hindus to be moral whatsoever.

The only question is , when will Hindus stop being self respect lacking losers.

Last edited:

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
India is a secular nation where Pandits were driven out of J&K and Bodos and regular Bengalis are becoming a minority in their own states due to Bangladeshi immigration.

Reminds me a quote from Dinkar-
Sahansheelta, shama, daya ko tabhi poojta jag hai
Bal ka darp chamakta uske peeche jab jagmag hai"

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
India is a secular nation where Pandits were driven out of J&K and Bodos and regular Bengalis are becoming a minority in their own states due to Bangladeshi immigration.
If someone hits me, I have the self respect to atlesst hit them back in equal amount if not thrashing him out completely

But look at the Hindu losers here. They are not even hiding that they have been losers and have no interest in correcting it. pathetic lack of self respect:frusty:

Honestly, I thought Hindus would wisen up to the pathetic situation they are in with internet. They have. But I dint think they were self respect lacking pathetic pos who would be apathetic about it even after seeing it all with their own eyes. My bad.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
If someone hits me, I have the self respect to atlesst hit them back in equal amount if not thrashing him out completely

But look at the Hindu losers here. They are not even hiding that they have been losers and have no interest in correcting it. pathetic lack of self respect:frusty:

Honestly, I thought Hindus would widen up with internet. They have. But I dint think they were self respect lacking pathetic pos who would be apathetic even after seeing it all with their own eyes
They do not understand how to wield power. US screws muslims all over the world, but is still liberal democracy. Saudi Arabia, the most backward society sits on the UN human rights panel. UK wants its teachers to spy on Muslim students, but is a secular state!! All muslim countries backed Pak in wars against India, and we still want to mollycoddle them!!

Why these nations act, the way they act is because of national interests and security. But Indians are more than happy to go on a foreign junket when invited by foreign universities and appear more secular than rest of the world. These are just phony words and mean nothing if they lead to screwing up your own country.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
You oppose minority appeasement true...but you support hindu appeasement..which i don't...that's the fundamental differance beteewn our positions.
If there was really an "appeasement" of Hindus in progress, then a ban on beef is pocket change. It would take a lot more to appease a people who have lost everything over a period of 1,000 years.

As if 1,000 years of persecution by Muslims and Christians wasn't bad enough (real persecution, involving mass rape, mass murder, forced conversions; not cute shit that angers Arnab at 9PM), Hindus lost half their land to a theosophical Muslim Republic, and were ramthroated a secular republic that's so flawed in design, and so surgically primed to collapse (due to reservations that perpetually maintain divisions within the Hindus), that it in fact facilitates the slow elimination of Hinduism by its own doing, without any direct involvement of the minorities.

Today, Hindus' greatest enemies are Hindus who have been incentivized by the constitution to maintain an anti-Hindu political agenda.

So no, there's no appeasement of Hindus in progress. Wake me up when minorities are rounded up like Rohingyas of Burma, and set afloat in the millions across the Arabian Sea. Until then, pop an Allegra and go to bed.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Indians are more than happy to go on a foreign junket when invited by foreign universities and appear more secular than rest of the world.
Actually its worse. For these self respect lacking whores, getting a white mans pat on the back is more important than living for self interest.

In self interest , nothing stops Hindus from declaring bhumiputra measures as done in Malaysia . but nope, pat on the back from the white men for being secular white cock suckers is more important:puke:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

So no, there's no appeasement of Hindus in progress. Wake me up when minorities are rounded up like Rohingyas of Burma, and set afloat in the thousands across the Arabian Sea. Until then, pop an Allegra and go to bed.
I used to be a moderate with useless beliefs on secularism and what not but the secular twats opened my minds. Today, I am beginning to think that nothing short of a fascist Hindu order would put these twats in their place, seeing what they think of us.

jouni

I hope it was a beef steak to die for. These kind of accidents are sure sign of hugely immature and underdeveloped society. One wonders how we could help to avoid these in the future. Maybe beef should be eaten as minced Meat with lot of marinade so it cannot be easily recognized as one.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I hope it was a beef steak to die for. These kind of accidents are sure sign of hugely immature and underdeveloped society. One wonders how we could help to avoid these in the future. Maybe beef should be eaten as minced Meat with lot of marinade so it cannot be easily recognized as one.
You won't find processed beef in the supermarkets, certainly not in small towns/villages. So any beef you have in the villages are beef sourced from locally slaughtered animals. It's rather easy to find out if someone slaughtered a cow for meat.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Yes it is immature. Sorry India is not Finland.

India is not so developed like Finland to have highest number of per capita rape cases and paedophilia.

Last edited:

jouni

Maybe governments should provide imported beef so that no Indian cow needs to be sacrified.

LalTopi

Easily avoided if you keep Jihadis out. Easy in Finland's case you had other states to buffer and protect you from the Islamic invasions. BTW how many Moslem refugees are you guys letting in? Ah well maybe not so easily avoided after all.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Do you/we all folow the same standard of " not guilty unil proven " in all cases ? Can we really take such a standard in all cases ? We all make an opinion based on primafacia evidance and resports, dont we ? I mean what's the possibility of those two men physically threatened and forced the proest to make that announcement ? Chances are slim isn't it ? Of course we all will respect and change our opinion if the verdict is opposit to our impression..until then at least we need to agree on principle that such killings if it happened cannont be justified by what so ever happened or happening today in india.
You too does not follow the same standard, do you? everyone has the right to support and provide justice to his community. I am not saying that the guilty is innocent in this matter, but we'll have to wait till the verdict.

Am I justifying the incident ?if cow slaughter is happening then legal action should be taken and such killings should not happen. If that man killed cow illegally, then those idiot murderers lost the chance of getting him legally punished made him a Victim and defamed the Hindus.

I dont share your opinion that indian media is biased..yes of course there could be many incidents where media houses took a wrong stand...even i don't always agree with the editorial views of media on many issuse...media houses themselves take differant stand on same issue...but by and large media as a whole is neutral...
The Indian media is biased they want to politicize all the issues, they didn't report when riot happens in Deganga West Bengal where 100s of Hindu family were forced to leave their home and shops due to Muslim rioters who were rioting for illegally encroached Masjid (2010), they didn't report when a Muslim majority village in Gujarat captures policemen who went to arrest them for illegal cow-slaughter, they didn't report Marad massacre(2003), They didn't report when in Naliakhali 10,000 Muslims attacked a Hindu village (2013) just because of rumor. Leaving many more examples They did report the Mujaffarnagar, Gujarat where Hindus could be framed unfairly... So the media is secularly-biased.

Now the cental point...yes i do accept that there is incidesnts/ decisions of minority appeasement in india...but i do expect everybody not just hindus to take the correct stand which is supporting true secularism...taking a stand for majority appeasement or positive discrimination for majority etc will only make you just the other side of the minority politics.what ever the real motive of asking for a pro majoritarinism, whether it's simply because of anger towards minority appeasement or a real belief in majority appeasemnt...the result is same...you are advocating pro hindu majority politics and i don't agree with that just as i don't agree with minority appeasement.
I am not advocating Hindu majority politics I am advocating Majority politics and In democracy majority rules, and this can not be changed to appease the minority. If Hindus are in majority it's not their fault, this is a country where Hindus have been systematically persecuted read @tarunraju 's post, how more tolerance you do expect from us. I'll repeat what Salim Khan says "You can not live in confrontation with the majority be it any state, minority will have to compromise" but here in India we majority are forced to compromise and are argued against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles