Hi to all my indian friend

A.V.

welcome to the most interesting defence forum on the net DFI
enjoy your stay

yang

welcome ,friend.
If I want to have a visit to Lanzhou,I will contact with you,can you send your email address to my PM or my email?

masterofsea

welcome ,friend.
If i want to have a visit to lanzhou,i will contact with you,can you send your email address to my pm or my email?
欢迎你来兰州
邮件地址已经给你发过去了

yang

欢迎你来兰州
邮件地址已经给你发过去了
Thank you,I have got your Pm, your city is very beautiful, I can't wait to go there for a visit ,there are enthusiastic people, great mother river, wild sheep and cows....all are so attractive.

johnee

Namaste Master,
great introductory post. And I agree with you about brits(and broadly about west). Mate, Asian time will come. Sooner than expected. But I pray that China and India can coexist peacefully even during that time just as we had done for centuries before those brits ravaged our continent.

masterofsea

Namaste Master,
great introductory post. And I agree with you about brits(and broadly about west). Mate, Asian time will come. Sooner than expected. But I pray that China and India can coexist peacefully even during that time just as we had done for centuries before those brits ravaged our continent.
With rational mind and mutual comprehensions,peace will last forever.I believe this.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Namaste to everybody.

I am Deng from china.

Did you guys watch BBC's programs.I watched those stuff all the time cause it help me learning english.But in many many times their attitude is unpleasant.They always laugh at this and that.They laugh at Chinese people eating dog's meat,cow in indian street.Come on,that's our culture!But bumptious brits don't think so.They alway correct that,correct this.I hate these altitude.Maybe it is because our asian power is not strong enough yet.Power is westerners' god.

What we easterner should do is learning each other.

China's Buddhism came from India.Some music instrument,too.
And,it is possible that kongfu and some factors in china's opera came from india.
and now,China's railway is about to learn indian way in tickets selling.

I like india culture.I wathced many docs about india.E.g. "india reborn","the story of india" too many to categorize.

I am a graduate student major in mathematical logic.One day I earn enough money,the first country i want to visit is india.

This is where I am living now.Lanzhou city of gansu province which in the west of china,famous for it's air pollution and stretched-noodle.the river in the pic is Yellow river,mother river of china.

If some friend want to go here,just contact me.
Namaste masterofsea,

Is the west, or the bbc’s or the cnn’s worth that attention, certainly not mate. It is we the people who live in our own countries and our perceptions about ourselves that is important, not what some outsider says about us.

It our century, our time has begun, the us today greatly depends on prc’s money, Indians today big time buy out English companies, another decade or two and we would have reached our rightful place, a place we lost in not so distant past. The world will revolve around India and the prc yet again.

Forget what they have to say about us, it makes no difference!

Welcome to the forum, and have a great time posting around.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles