hi,I am yang

yang

Pintu,thank you.

Now,I want to share my favourit song with you.

http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/16633236-1503858021.html

lyrics:(isn't accurate )

The fallen leaf has piled up several , but do I step on youth to hear the previous generation who, in tear language a fate ties time rope in abundance I this life also in and so on th can only have time earnest to confirm the look I meet to person I wield a sword turn around, but blood like red lip previous dynasty the memory crossed the bustling place to offend somebody is not soul which knife edge was you are reincarnated comes had confirmed the look I met to person I progressed to go to battle with the hoofbeat like tear to rush to on the blue flagstone the moonlight according to enter thisMountain city I a group I use sentiment extremely deep with your samsara sound to you nearby Luo river Yangcheng's old tree root the recollection to extend you to ask that likely the process am whose heartbeat I do take a pure strong wine world to cherish hatred you that millennium look am I am drunk crash into Chibi's scar to confirm the look I meet to person I wield a sword turn around, but blood like red lip previous dynasty the memory crossed the bustling place to offend somebody is not soul which knife edge was you are reincarnated comes had confirmed the look I metRight person I progress to go to battle with the hoofbeat like tear to rush to on the blue flagstone the moonlight according to enter this mountain city I a group I to use sentiment extremely deep with your samsara sound to you to confirm the look I meet to person I progress to go to battle with the hoofbeat like tear to rush to on the blue flagstone the moonlight according to enter this mountain city I a group I to use sentiment extremely deep with your samsara sound to you I a group I to use sentiment extremely deep with your samsara sound to you .

A love in our life that can only be found by accident and not through seeking.I don't believe in religion ,but I believe in reincarnation, I think our love in this life is foredoomed in our past lifetime .

.Don't worry, the one we are still waiting for may brush past us one day....

manything,that is "hard to get , hard to lose."

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Thank you Payeng, I think you are a pretty good big boy.

But I can still remember your words in shoutbox.-----"Hi,shy,you haven't ask me.."
and I asked you"why you pay so much attention to shy" ,you answered "No one don't care about a lady.'
Payeng ,you are not fastidiously exclusive.Am I right?
Err...I don't get it what you do mean exactly, but of cause I am a rather careless fellow often failing to impress a girl and misunderstood while I am in search of a Miss understood.:Laie_39:

yang

Err...I don't get it what you do mean exactly, but of cause I am a rather careless fellow often failing to impress a girl and misunderstood while I am in search of a Miss understood.:Laie_39:
I mean,I think you may already had a crush on shy. Just a joke.
You are just like Pintu,are tring hard to search a girl who can understand you.
In deed, you have impressed me successfully,but I can keep a conscious mind.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I mean,I think you may already had a crush on shy. Just a joke.
You are just like Pintu,are tring hard to search a girl who can understand you.
In deed, you have impressed me successfully,but I can keep a conscious mind.
In hunt for a match in a defence forum? LOL, though should be always ready to expect the unexpected :wink:

yang

ooh seriously I should have a new Avatar ASAP.
Hi,Payeng don't care about that, it is just like your younger sister play a trick on you. The atmosphere here is a little cold, so sometimes,we may need play some jokes.
BTW,why you don't use your metal face?

Su-47

Well, welcome to the forum Miss. I'm glad you chose to tell the truth. I think people were wonderin why a guy was acting so feminine!

Anyway, nice to have you here. We welcome diversity here, whether in the form of race, religion, nationality or gender. So if you have anything else to reveal about yourself, feel free!

Mohan

Respected Member
Well Yang did your conscience play a part in revealing you were a girl or after testing waters here you liked the forum and gave a thought about it. Can you tell me something about road 312 i heard it has transformed lives of people and what are your views about it.

yang

Well, welcome to the forum Miss. I'm glad you chose to tell the truth. I think people were wonderin why a guy was acting so feminine!

Anyway, nice to have you here. We welcome diversity here, whether in the form of race, religion, nationality or gender. So if you have anything else to reveal about yourself, feel free!
thank you,I think you may recalled my words and felt I am feminine after knowing I am a girl ,for there are many people here haven't ever suspected I am a girl, I was wondering why singh know I am a girl, but now I think he may misunderstood my words,and get the truth accidently.
I recalled my words that night in the shout box, I had said that "I am not interested in hot girls",and I think that won't be the evidence that singh though I am a girl; then I remembered i said an other sentence"why all the men in the world like hot girls", but I think that wouldn't be the excuse why he doubt me,for I am just 19 years old,although I am a adult,but the boy may still see him to be a boy not a man,or just a mistake,the boy forget himself is one of the "men",so this won't be the reason either; then I got the real reason ,I have said "I have promised to my mom,I won't drink coffee any more for that is bad for my skin(the women always care about their skin)",yes,must be this one let Singh distrust me, but he may got the truth by accident ,for this one totally can be a complaint -------that I am a boy,you can care about your skin but don't bother me. singh may wonder whether I am a girl because of this, then he tried to relate the words I said above to his suspicion, apparently, everthing seemed to be natural for a girl. hi, I was so careless.

Su-47

thank you,I think you may recalled my words and felt I am feminine after knowing I am a girl ,for there are many people here haven't ever suspected I am a girl, I was wondering why singh know I am a girl, but now I think he may misunderstood my words,and get the truth accidently.
I recalled my words that night in the shout box, I had said that "I am not interested in hot girls",and I think that won't be the evidence that singh though I am a girl; then I remembered i said an other sentence"why all the men in the world like hot girls", but I think that wouldn't be the excuse why he doubt me,for I am just 19 years old,although I am a adult,but the boy may still see him to be a boy not a man,or just a mistake,the boy forget himself is one of the "men",so this won't be the reason either; then I got the real reason ,I have said "I have promised to my mom,I won't drink coffee any more for that is bad for my skin(the women always care about their skin)",yes,must be this one let Singh distrust me, but he may got the truth by accident ,for this one totally can be a complaint -------that I am a boy,you can care about your skin but don't bother me. singh may wonder whether I am a girl because of this, then he tried to relate the words I said above to his suspicion, apparently, everthing seemed to be natural for a girl. hi, I was so careless.
When i said feminine i meant i thought you were a guy with a bit of a feminine side to him. i saw your post on Mother's Day, and i thought, "Geez this guy is a little sensitive." Still it didn't occur to me you were a girl. I thought you were just one very sensitive guy.

johnee

Johnee, you know?when you wonder if I am a girl, I was so nervous, for I had just found some system holes in my PC, I thought you had found my private information in my PC(to my surprise,i never preserve private information in my PC,for my defence system is so bad), what is worse ,i thought you had plant some spy software in my PC...
But when you told me that it is my avator give you the assumption, i felt I can breath again.
you scared me a lot.
ha ha......
So, is this final. I mean have you made up your mind or are you going to tell that you are boy after some days?:wink:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
BTW,why you don't use your metal face?
One reason I can explain is that their is another view of a metal head if you visit my profile

ha ha......
So, is this final. I mean have you made up your mind or are you going to tell that you are boy after some days?:wink:
good point johnee. I suspect that and dont wanna let my effort go in vain:D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
The pretending business was quite stupid...
Welcome again..Ms. Yang..

yang

Well Yang did your conscience play a part in revealing you were a girl or after testing waters here you liked the forum and gave a thought about it. Can you tell me something about road 312 i heard it has transformed lives of people and what are your views about it.
Well,at first ,I thought I was just a passer-by, but gradually,I find it to be a forum that full of energy, the forum is well designed,and most of the members here are highly competent .That is the reason why I stay here.

312 national road ,its starting point is Shanghai,and its end point is Xining,Xingjiang.It stretches4967kilometers.And from its starting point to the end ,it just like a vinculum which link up the richese place and poorest place in China. It goes across 8 provinces or autonomous regions.
China's today can reach the achievement thanks to this road a lot,

And there is a slogan here : want to be rich,first repair roads.(要致富,先修路)。

Now India has another new government,congratulations.

regards

yuebaili

Maybe brave Chinese girls should follow the tradition of pretending to be men - like Mulan or Zhu Yingtai. Obviously Chinese leaders do not like female competitors.
There is also the possibility for beautiful girls to seduce the male chauvinist leaders, like Jiang Qing did.

Anyway I wish you good luck in your carreer! Hope you will promote democracy!

yang

Maybe brave Chinese girls should follow the tradition of pretending to be men - like Mulan or Zhu Yingtai. Obviously Chinese leaders do not like female competitors.
There is also the possibility for beautiful girls to seduce the male chauvinist leaders, like Jiang Qing did.

Anyway I wish you good luck in your carreer! Hope you will promote democracy!
Thank you, maybe the sexual discrimination exist here in deed.And I think democracy is the final choice for our Chinese, but as you know ,although, Chinese people live a modern life as the western people ,but our genes have already been printed by our traditions that last for thousands of years. So every thing should be changed gradually.
I will promote democracy ,but it is in a Chinese style, if I can.

regards

yuebaili

What is Chinese style of democracy? Will the Taiwanese style be accepted as Chinese? Or does Taiwan belong to the West?

p2prada

What did Singh do to the poor girl?
Singh I want an explaination.:p

So, Yang What made you join a Defense forum?

Skippy

Hidding the fact if you are female was never a bright Idea.

Any way welcome

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JAYRAM Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jeichi to meet SM Krishna in Delhi today Foreign Relations 7

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles