Help/Advice Needed!-Tribute to Armed Forces

acetophenol

Country flag
Dear fellow armed forces enthusiasts,

I am currently a PG student in a popular govt institute in Trivandrum,Kerala. Annually, we have large program that serve as our flagship program. We are planning to have one in February 2017 and I am part of the core team. We have unanimously decided to conduct this year's program as a tribute to our armed forces. We are planning to conduct awareness campaigns about the heroic feats of our forces, the indigenous weapons, various ways to join the forces etc to the masses and with a special emphasis to school children. There will be other events (in the form of competitions etc) that will generate revenue for us, which we plan to use for some social cause, preferably to help a family of a Shaheed soldier.

I am looking forward for the actual support of the army/air force/ navy, so we can get in touch them and get their opinion & guidance on the things we are planning and their help in the form of weapons exhibitions etc.

There is a army camp and airforce base in Trivandrum, but I dont know how to contact them.

What I want is some email address or phone number so that I can get in touch with them to know how to move this thing further. If its some kind of contact from Kerala or Trivandrum, it would be better. Thank you all!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
get a projector, create a short film a documentary on Ind intelligence and use good music behind .. not too much rock or techno .. u can use track from ar rahman or other bands..

and present it..
this will motivate them also ..

you can also add Military operations documentary like the recent surgical strikes

about contacting the people, well you can write to the ministry of defence

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Dear fellow armed forces enthusiasts,

I am currently a PG student in a popular govt institute in Trivandrum,Kerala. Annually, we have large program that serve as our flagship program. We are planning to have one in February 2017 and I am part of the core team. We have unanimously decided to conduct this year's program as a tribute to our armed forces. We are planning to conduct awareness campaigns about the heroic feats of our forces, the indigenous weapons, various ways to join the forces etc to the masses and with a special emphasis to school children. There will be other events (in the form of competitions etc) that will generate revenue for us, which we plan to use for some social cause, preferably to help a family of a Shaheed soldier.

I am looking forward for the actual support of the army/air force/ navy, so we can get in touch them and get their opinion & guidance on the things we are planning and their help in the form of weapons exhibitions etc.

There is a army camp and airforce base in Trivandrum, but I dont know how to contact them.

What I want is some email address or phone number so that I can get in touch with them to know how to move this thing further. If its some kind of contact from Kerala or Trivandrum, it would be better. Thank you all!
Good initiative, I support this mate. Check out the govt. websites and armed forces families here !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles