Hello to everyone

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hello everyone ,

I m Hussain from South Indian city of Hyderabad currently living in Eastern Europe . I m proud of being an Indian Muslim and i believe in united and Secular India. Some of the members already knows me , i was member of Indian defence forum which i left 2 years back because it was too much Anti Islam and Anti Muslims .

I would do my best to contribute News updates in this forum

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
warm welcome Hussain, and good to have you here. hope you enjoy posting around.

cheers!

A.V.

welcome to DFI, if you will make a good trip round the forum you can notice we are a totally different platform, although its early days but we are happy to provide an alternative neutral indian forum
as a rule we do not discuss religion here its a defence and current affairs board we stick strictly to that we also have the same view as yours of having a united strong india

hope to see you regularly on DFI you can limit yourself to posting news updates later if you like the forum you can actively join in the discussions we will be happy to hear your views, DFI is not for or against any religion and soon you will come to know about our vision which is unique and different.

enjoy the forum and the community any problems contact any of the staff we are always eager to help out

Pintu

Warm Welcome to Defence Forum of India , Hussain, glad to see you here, friend, I was a member of IDF also. Hussain one thing I can say you for sure, that no inflammatory, biased speeches and especially religion hatred is not allowed here, Hussain , this forum is always under watchful eyes of the respected Moderators and Admins , you can be rest assured on that, no personal hatred , communal hatred is allowed , no personal attack is allowed here, and the certain post/posts get deleted sans any nationality any religion, this is the most neutral and clean forum , I can say this from deep of my heart.

Enjoy your stay here.

Warm Regards