Hello to All DFI Members from IRAN

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
@mvblack Welcome to DFI.

As a soccer fan in India I would like to ask you how Iran is able to reach at the top of FIFA football Asian rankings? Any tips or secrets would you like to share with us?:D

Last edited by a moderator:

mikhail

Country flag
Hi Everyone !
I am new to DFI from Iran :rolleyes:
I wish to all of you the best wishes and hope having good times here. :rofl:
bye :iran:
a warm welcome to this forum mate:namaste:.it's really good to see that our Iranian brothers are increasingly joining this forum:iran::india:.anyways enjoy your stay in this forum:thumb: and please try to post about the latest defense related matters of Iran and it's overall defense capabilities

Haman10

@mvblack Welcome to DFI.

As a soccer fan in India I would like to ask you how Iran is able to reach at the top of FIFA football Asian rankings? Any tips or secrets would you like to share with us?:D
iran is not that good :D

our football is weaker than japan and korea , we're literally the third country in asia . this first stage is temporary

anyway iranians spend a lot of money on football , thats the secret :D

janme

Country flag

our football is weaker than japan and korea , we're literally the third country in asia . this first stage is temporary

Can you tell me anout some good Iranian defence forums??

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned

Iran qualified for the World Cup - a feat India will not achieve for another decade at least. And that's being optimistic. Indian Football can only take off if it becomes popular in the North as Southerners are not very interested in sports and not very athletic either!

mvblack

@mvblack welcome .

your the second iranian here after me , so back off :laugh:

just a question in farsi :

rastesho bego bebinam esme vagheeet chiye ? albate ye hadsi mizanam ha :rofl:
Esmam MV Familim Black :laugh: translation: my first name is MV and the last name is Black :laugh:

@mvblack Welcome to DFI.

I'm not really a fan of football . All can i say is that Iranian's football is really unpredictable ! some time somethings unbelievably good or unbelievably bad happens in our football and none of them ore predictable and no one knows why and also no one is responsible !!!
the football in Iran looks like an orphan child or like a child with too many parents !

Yes my friend
I Know 3 of them in English :
Iran Military Forum - The largest Iran Military Forum on the Internet!
Iran Defense Forum - Powered by vBulletin
http://www.military.ir/forums/

But unfortunately the third one seems to be down for now ! I don't know why but i hope it become UP soon.

Have a good time

mvblack

@mvblack welcome .

your the second iranian here after me , so back off :laugh:

just a question in farsi :

rastesho bego bebinam esme vagheeet chiye ? albate ye hadsi mizanam ha :rofl:
Esmam MV Familim Black :laugh: translation: my first name is MV and the last name is Black :laugh:

@mvblack Welcome to DFI.

I'm not really a fan of football . All can i say is that Iranian's football is really unpredictable ! some time somethings unbelievably good or unbelievably bad happens in our football and none of them ore predictable and no one knows why and also no one is responsible !!!
the football in Iran looks like an orphan child or like a child with too many parents !

Yes my friend
I Know 3 of them in English :
Iran Military Forum - The largest Iran Military Forum on the Internet!
Iran Defense Forum - Powered by vBulletin
http://www.military.ir/forums/

But unfortunately the third one seems to be down for now ! I don't know why but i hope it become UP soon.

Have a good time