Hello everybody

J.A.

Militants
It's wrong with Swedish Gud he never stop my quests.

My guests are nazi opponents and Gud does nothing about it and Gud will be the largest Nazi.

Yes I am fascism and my quests are only normalthink or communists.

Normalthink or communists blame me because I am fascism.

Mouslims are better than nigers plus all whites with nazi and fascism in heart.

Nazi and normalthink is it and now Gud do nothing against me quests how will blame me because I am not only normalthink. Strange people is it in Africa. Brown people.

1:3 of Russia are communists. Of course Putin are communist but he is strange.

Yes I like Germans more than British and Russia.

European most champions all time of course Germany.

:daru:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What a joker. :crazy:

Sameet2

Something is fishy, the grammatical errors look "artificial", not "spontaneous/natural".
bro ! his artificial intelligence is like that of 80s robot . look the way he wrote something up . Imagine he is taliking , it will sound like AA2 DDII 2 robot .

J.A.

Militants
Because the fight is to can not I be a Nazi so I think about the fight happens to me so I'm only a racist who does not hate Nazis and spend time with Nazis and listen to hard rock. They are communists when they will give me A fight with hands. They do nothing with pistols this communist gangsters.

Very important to have good life with no fights happens.

About my life in Sweden.

What to say to me ??

Sweden are close to Serbia and Russia of communists. No Christian art with communists.

J.A.

Militants
Real finnish, swedes and norweigan and danish are no communists.

:crying: :cool1:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Have feeling this is Sullah living in sweden.

J.A.

Militants
How do I explain my bad Svenner and Finns, but they accuse racial ideology in Sweden regardless of which of racism and nazism man is but now I imagined to be only musicians then the music I like. Best when it swings to the fool. Which is against the music ??

I am a Christian when I like music.

Maybe Social Democrats same of 2014 first it was one kapitalism portion 2006 - most kapitalism in Sweden or Swedish Democrats in voite in poll 2018. Then I thinking Christ Democrats 2022 and 2026 then it's over with the portion's for this life time.

J.A.

Militants
Thinking Social Democrats have voiting one half either Communists then Christian's.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI @J.A.

Worked for a Swedish multinational for nearly 13 years. Enjoyed working with the Swedes.

J.A.

Militants
Just my village residents sect harassing me far from just. Why do they act far from where they can be convenient ?? Really sick inside the boiler these village residents they should examine their brains at the doctor. Not I hoe are sick this people are really sick in brain hoe will punishment with swedish Gud because they are dumped in my village.

J.A.

Militants
I can not speak Finnish by the Finnish Goden but I can speak Swedish by the Swedish Goden and English I can Google translate the words I can not. Rather I can speak Swedish by the Swedish God but in Finland it is more severe in Jumala. Swedish God is saner than Jumala. Jumala is strenge communists lover. Jumala only help finnish communists before me even I am Christian + Music lover. No Rap and Dance and Reggae. Only for poor finnish gangs this three art of Music. Plus the outlands in my citizen they will no Hard Rock like me. Close between 900-1100 mouslims here. 14-18 procents by my village this niger holes. I can blame theme here in forums. One ortodox blame me because I am Hard Rock likers. Only far away he blame me so I can blame this mouslims far away me to. I like mouslims some times and my sister have family with man from Iran.

But some times is only some time. Pakistan's people are groove mouslims. They didn't like Hard Rock.

Welcome to DFI @J.A.

Worked for a Swedish multinational for nearly 13 years. Enjoyed working with the Swedes.
Which citizen you job in Sweden ??

J.A.

Militants
Maybe Social Democrats two poll then one late Swedish Democrats hoe is biggest ras idelogi in Swedish Politic and need people in 3 commando polls and maybe I voite on them 2026. Christ Democrats isn't best. They will go down in their are under 4 procents in poll 2018. One year ater they go down with swedish portion in the Alliance their new Lib, M and C will forces up Alliance if KD go down of portion in 2019. This they say about poll 2018. Majority they wills.

Maybe Social Democrats same of 2014 first it was one kapitalism portion 2006 - most kapitalism in Sweden or Swedish Democrats in voite in poll 2018. Then I thinking Christ Democrats 2022 and 2026 then it's over with the portion's for this life time.
I never listen to niger arts of music like Rap, Dance and Reggae.

J.A.

Militants
Hoe like nigers over USA and world ?? It is South Africa for me. And Ehteria because that's my citizen immigrants and two niger in my job is good. Disco is cool. Only one of niger music I like. Hip Hop is one Swedish-Finnish art hoe remine about Rap but in USA the are only one white hoe singing in Rap that is Eminem. No good for me. In Finland and Sweden here is better with Hip Hop than Rap from USA. Petter and Markoolio is two good artist. This two citizens of Stockholm.

J.A.

Militants
Ken is one good niger of North European Hip Hop. Only 3 artist I knows now.

I never listen to niger arts of music like Rap, Dance and Reggae.