Happy birthday pintuda

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
I was trying to compose something to describe you and this came out..........

Pintu you are the cream in the coffee that is DFI, the sweet juice in the pineapple that IBRIS loves dearly, the warm blanket of support that covers the newest/oldest members alike like warm swiss chocolate ,the light that shines in every members eyes like a halogen lamp, the source of the warm river that falls on every member, your posts enthrall us as if they were Rakhi sawant wearing a bikini waiting in our rooms,your presence reminds us of the sweet embrace of warm pineapple juices, your presence when we abuse the shoutbox leave us feeling like a deers caught in a headlight.................

and that's it i will edit if anymore come to mind

Happy Birthday!!

Pintu

Thank You Dear Ram, may almighty bless you with his grace , forever , wish you very best for your future.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Thank You My Dear Rage, I wish you may you be successful, in every aspect of your future life , and May Almighty bestow you with all of his grace.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Thanks from Heart, Dear Rohit, and may the blessings of almighty be always with you , in every future aspect of your life, and career you have chose, may success greet you in every future aspect there.

Regards

Pintu

Pintu trying to explain it to our Bhabi...(little agressive attempt)....
He He , Sabir, that may be the subject of future, I do really enjoy your touch of humour , in your posts.

Regards

Pintu

Thank you , Singhji, May blessings of almighty be always with you in every aspect of your life, I wish you very best for your future.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Thank You , nitesh, I pray to almighty , may his blessings be always with you , I wish you very best for your future.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Thank You, Sridhar, May almighty bless you with grace and his grace and blessing always be with you, wishing you very best for your future and to your family.

Regards

Pintu

Thank You DD, May blessings of Almighty be always with you , I wish you success in the career you choose, and ultimate success in the industrious work you have been engaged for the humanitarian benefit of fighting the killer disease sans any divide.

Regards

Pintu

Thank You My Dear Peace, May blessing of Almighty be always with you, and I wish success for your future.

Warm Regards

PS: Beautiful permutation-combination :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles