Hallo from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Not sure if this is a response to the question I asked Ray on the previous post. I did not bait, I welcomed him and pointed him to a thread he may be interested in. Why am I being asked to LAY OFF for that?
I think for the history that exists over another forum. Not your fault as you know none about it.

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Trackwhack,

It is a long story.

I just did not want him to feel we are like ARRSE from where he has come and that we allow people their space!

trackwhack

Then I demand that Ray edit his post to remove my quote. why am I being incarcerated due to the history that exists between the rest of the gang? Am I involved? No. Was there anything offensive in my post? Not that I can see. I am really keen to see what the mods decide to do here.

Oracle

Welcome to DFI Scalie!

Did you witness The Yardbirds a.k.a Led Zepellin's concert in 2008, on drums of which was Jason Bonham?

Apart from Piccadily Circus, is Edgware Road still a fun place? :D

What bands/artists you listen to?

trackwhack

Trackwhack,

It is a long story.

I just did not want him to feel we are like ARRSE from where he has come and that we allow people their space!
Ray, I am not involved in that long story. I dont see why my post required to be quoted.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then I demand that Ray edit his post to remove my quote. why am I being incarcerated due to the history that exists between the rest of the gang? Am I involved? No. Was there anything offensive in my post? Not that I can see. I am really keen to see what the mods decide to do here.
You can demand what you want.

It is for us to ensure that the Forum is on even keel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Hallo Luete ! Introductions & Announcements 11
GokuInd Hallo Introductions & Announcements 10