Ghost Stories & other Paranormal Experiences

Mando

Country flag
two colleagues of mine left office and had some beer and one of them went to drop the other one to his society. The one who dropped after reaching back his home realised that they have exchanged laptop bags, so called 2nd one up and told he is coming to return and asked him we can have a smoke somewhere. The 2nd guy told to park the car and enter the society from the back gate so that they can smoke there away from the main society . This was between 7 and 8 in the evening when they met. As soon as the first guy was about to light his cigarette and hand over the light to other one be just ran towards the society asking the 2nd one to run and not look back. The 2nd one asked as to what the fuck was it.The first one told when he was about to light the cigarette some white light came down from the tree. This was just nonsense and we asked the 1st guy to be away from astrology and vastu since he was very interested and had told that he has been visiting different teachers after his degree in astrology. I have personally known this guy and later see him praying to trees and open spaces , drunk in day time,having prolonged health issues after this incident which was totally opposite of what this guy has been. we friends confronted about what has been going on and he responded they we wont understand these things.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Jokes aside
There is a tantra sadhana for sex in which powerful entity is invoked
Few curious youths try and then you know what happens to them kek
Karn piscachini sadhna hai wo
Ots a heen sadhna , basically you have to have sexy time with the beautiful pisachini when ever she wishes

notaname

Country flag
Karn piscachini sadhna hai wo
Ots a heen sadhna , basically you have to have sexy time with the beautiful pisachini when ever she wishes
Ye to kch or bta rhe.

SavageKing456

Country flag
The thing which convinced me completely was that one day my mom was sleeping and I was using SM(twitter)
She told me that in her dream she saw me smiling while watching mobile(actually i saw a meme on which i smiled) she said that she saw her own body lying on bed and she was flying in air.
As soon as she woke up she told about this to me and that how i was smiling,looking on phone.
And that did happen!
Immediately i knew that it was astral travel experience

SavageKing456

Country flag
She drains your life force everyitme you have a sexy time
Meaning you get tired after first time and the pisachini has unending appetite for sexy time
If you refuse her your soul becomes her slave and your physical body dies
She demands meat and alcohol
Not only her but every tamsik shaktis demand it
When you know that even food is divided into satva,Rajas,tamas
This is why when one gets under control of such power the victim eats meat and that too raw meat

SavageKing456

Country flag
what happens to them?
If you're powerful enough and you did everything right as per ritual everything goes on smooth they can't harm you and you succeed but if you didn't do as it was prescribed then the entity has the right to immediately kill you or worse make you go mad
Depends on the entity you invoked,if you called dakini then its 99% that you'll die worse death
Even aghoris don't call dakini for this stuff

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If you're powerful enough and you did everything right as per ritual everything goes on smooth they can't harm you and you succeed but if you didn't do as it was prescribed then the entity has the right to immediately kill you or worse make you go mad
Depends on the entity you invoked,if you called dakini then its 99% that you'll die worse death
Even aghoris don't call dakini for this stuff
How to be powerful?in this case

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Jokes aside
There is a tantra sadhana for sex in which powerful entity is invoked
Few curious youths try and then you know what happens to them kek
There is a Yakshi in the forests near Rayalaseema who got cursed by a Rishi
The curse was that in order to keep her beauty intact, she would have to have Seks with a young man each day
Even if she misses a day, she'll become an old hag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
The thing which convinced me completely was that one day my mom was sleeping and I was using SM(twitter)
She told me that in her dream she saw me smiling while watching mobile(actually i saw a meme on which i smiled) she said that she saw her own body lying on bed and she was flying in air.
As soon as she woke up she told about this to me and that how i was smiling,looking on phone.
And that did happen!
Hmm

Astral projection could be a real thing
The CIA used to do research on it using some advanced drugs, ig it was part of MKULTRA

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And that did happen!
Yes astral plane , I tried having one when I was in 10th class
Well the lead up to it is terrifying

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles