Genetic Continuity of Indo-Iranian Speakers Since the Iron Age in Southern Central Asia

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Some celestial level documentations soon ;)

Nonsense some people spread is baffling.

Just 1 sample from India 2500bce has been identified. None from early and late Harappan phase. Other sample is Roopkund which is too late for any significance to our study.

But hey Aryans invaded India between 2000bce-1500bce without any sample and fellow Indians believe it as a gospel truth.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Nonsense some people spread is baffling.

Just 1 sample from India 2500bce has been identified. None from early and late Harappan phase. Other sample is Roopkund which is too late for any significance to our study.

But hey Aryans invaded India between 2000bce-1500bce without any sample and fellow Indians believe it as a gospel truth😉
Frenly reminder.

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.JPG

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Can you explain this to me?

I am Hunter gatherer.
From me descended a lineage of 1000 hunter gatherers for till 2500 years.
On 2501 year one of my descendent started farming and from him 1000 more lineages descended.

How am I say Indian HG different from Indian farmer who descended from me?

How can any of my descendent 100 200 or 300 years before and after farming is any different?

Then why genecists labell them as different groups 🤔

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Yamnaya people dont look anything like Europeans but their ancestry make up is made up of European related groups.

They look like us but our ancestry group is entirely different from theirs.

I am so confused.

Last edited:

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Yamnaya ancestry

Eastern European HG + Caucasian HG + Early European Farmer

Harappan ancestry

Iran Neolithic + South East Asian HG

This terminology again confuses me. So Indian population is made up of non Indian groups? What the hell happened to Humans that migrated to India 60000 years ago?

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
I heard some body say Kalash people are your ideal ANI and Andamanese your ideal ASI. Genetic isolates of less than 500 people have been made the base for Indians.

Somebody just do me a favour, kill me o_O

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
So this South East Asian Hunter Gatherer are called AASI. South Indians are AASI heavy.

So did they come from South East Asia 😆
Tony Joseph doesn't claim that but without proof says Steppe people came between 2000-1500 bce. Even though the Harappan sample was from 2500bce.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Can you explain this to me?

I am Hunter gatherer.
From me descended a lineage of 1000 hunter gatherers for till 2500 years.
On 2501 year one of my descendent started farming and from him 1000 more lineages descended.

How am I say Indian HG different from Indian farmer who descended from me?

How can any of my descendent 100 200 or 300 years before and after farming is any different?

Then why genecists labell them as different groups 🤔
Because the dna structure undergo periodic damage or change from environmental factors. Often this change or damage is visible as signature when dna is studied and makes no difference to humans who carried it.For example SLC24a5 and A111t mutations that control melanin both these mutations originated in BHARAT 30k and 10k years before present and today are present all across Bhartiyas from North to South East to West and also present in eurofags.Whatever variation is because of alleles the different flavour of genes. Ofcourse there is no difference whatsoever.Because alleles are the different “flavors” of a gene. For instance, all humans have the same genes that code for hair the different alleles are why hair comes in all types of colors and textures. Furthermore even when region-specific alleles may appear they only occurred in about 1% of the people from random region and that too because of external environmental conditions—hardly enough to be any kind of trademark. So the signature is passed on to all children of yours and after many centuries thousands of people may have a signature of the change that had occurred in you all those centuries ago. The old retarded classification of African, Asian, Native American, eurfags and Oceanian by nutjobnazilarpers retards of 18th century is obliterated.

Last edited:

Angel of War

Country flag
Fyi that ''Indo-Iranians'' is a fraud done upon Bharat's Itihas by racist japhetites who wanted to see the origins of their language closer to eurfags rather than BHARATA.

Frenly reminder.
View attachment 119471
So these theories were created by racist europeans to make indians forget their roots right .
I completely agree with you , there is no civilisation as great as Bharat 🇮🇳

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I am Katal from Punjab , Dadi is Jasrotia from Samba and mother is pathania from Dharamshala😊
You have such a diverse and beautiful family line boy ! You must be a proud Rajput! God bless you buddy .Anyways all we indians are somewhat connected to each other by some form of Ancestry. From my personal perspective. ☺

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
So these theories were created by racist europeans to make indians forget their roots right .

Till date we have zero proof of what they say.

Instead 1 Rakhigari sample has proven that Harappans were in steppe a thousand year prior to supposed Invasion of India. Harappan archaelogical culture made its way into the main centres of BMAC.

Zero archaelogical proof of a new culture appearing anywhere from Afghanistan to Haryana.

Iron Age SWAT samples show female mediated steppe ancestry.

When you ask for proof these jokers like survivethejive shadow ban you.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Genesis

01 Aryan brought culture to inferior Indians. We (colonists) are doing same.
02 Harappa discovered
03 Aryans destroyed Harappa
04 Harappa was Dravidian
05 50 years later still no proof of any invasion.
06 proto-Aryan migrated
07 Indo-Iranian migrated starting 2000bce but later absorbed by Horse riding Indo-Aryans
08 Aryans came in waves starting 2000bce

😒 Jokers

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
This whole Kurgan hypothesis can be simplified as the horse wheel and language. But recent paper on horse domestication nullified half the hypothesis.

Chariot was found in Sinauli dating 2000bce but AMT scholars will never agree on it. For them it will always be a cart but wheel impressions in steppes are definitely a chariot for them.

If I am not wrong Srikant Talgari Ji has pointed out that chariot mentions are found in New Mandala of rig veda. Old rig veda mentions vehicles and carts.

Even I came across such verses where at some places vehicles/carts are mentioned while at others chariots are mentioned. But I haven't looked at it in-depth.

Need at least 5 or 10 people and give 1 or 2 Mandala each to them to read. This way we would be able to find it out quickly.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
In the TH Griffith translation

Both Car and Chariot are mentioned in 7th Mandala 🤔

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Ashvins as per this translation is associated with both kind of vehicles even in book 2. Only 1 hymn to Ashwin in book 2 and 3.

This is 1st verse of Ashwin book 3

1. THE Ancient's Milch-cow yields the things we long for: the Son of Dakṣiṇā travels between them.
She with the splendid chariot brings refulgence. The praise of Uṣas hath awoke the Aśvins.

Who is she here? Cow 🤔

3 Ashwin hymns in book 4

1. YONDER goes up that light: your chariot is yoked that travels round upon the summit of this heaven.
Within this car are stored three kindred shares of food, and a skin filled with meath is rustling as the fourth.

Not a war chariot 😅
Sounds like a food carrying cart.

Last edited:

sisimonu

Country flag
A very rare ,mysterious ,unique form of statue of 'rudra Shiva' is present in talagaon village , chhattisgarh( under ASI ). 'Rudra shiva' statue in a very mysterious form blended with different animals,is unique probably cannot be found anywhere.i would request our knowledgable members to look at its form,as it always has been a mystery to look at it.and analyse it's form and what does it represent and it's divine meaning..Sorry if not related to this thread

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
yes absolutely . All indians are brothers and sisters🙂
India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and all elders and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well-being and prosperity alone lies my happiness.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles