General History Thread

skywatcher

Country flag
Which is why you experienced the century of humiliation. It's another matter that century of humiliation is now 170 + years old.
really? tell me more about stories in other countries especially your own.
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Country flag
It isn't. Even the CCP is loathe to call the Yuan native but have no hesitation in claiming the territories they conquered.

Reference your claims.
I'm not saying CCP is saying Yuan is native. CCP never says so. I didn't say so. I just say Yuan's contribution should be recognized.

skywatcher

Country flag
I will. Right after you begin your therapy.
And 20 million deaths is just normal in every Chinese dynastic transition. Because there were so many wars fighting for ultimate control of all China. You have to kill the rebellions or you will be killed by rebellions.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
And 20 million deaths is just normal in every Chinese dynastic transition. Because there were so many wars fighting for ultimate control of all China. You have to kill the rebellions or you will be killed by rebellions.
Thanks man

Hari Sud

Country flag
Even if there's some people living as old as you claim, they're more likely located in modern-day Pakistan's territory. View attachment 221330That's the weird part. It's like the Turks. They rose and prospered in Mongolian Steppe 1500 years ago next to the Great Wall and now they live in Anatolian Peninsula next to Europe!View attachment 221331
Those are not good assumptions you have made. I am from Himachal Pradesh, India, now live in Canada.

All the Turks did not migrate to Anatolia. Only a branch of theirs went there in the eleventh century. The rest of them still live in Central Asia. That is the home of Turkic people.

Azaad

Country flag
I'm not saying CCP is saying Yuan is native. CCP never says so. I didn't say so. I just say Yuan's contribution should be recognized.
If the Yuan's contribution ought to be recognised without the CCP or their slaves acknowledging they were Chinese then Mongolia has rights over China not the other way around.

Azaad

Country flag
I'm glad you wrote this . Up until now there were many members mostly Indians who probably looked upon my posts labelling you a case study in psychopathology asking you to seek therapy as me trolling you. Thank you for removing all doubts.

Azaad

Country flag
Thanks man
I hope people now understand that unlike the emphasis Indian tradition religion & culture has placed on the inviolable right to live of even the most microscopic creatures holding compassion for all sentient beings to be the highest form of ethics , the Chinese have all throughout their existence only respected strength & looked down with disdain upon weakness of any kind .

Which is precisely why even with such sophisticated philosophical systems like Confucianism , Legalism , Daoism etc compassion & the right to life never originated in China but in India where having imported it from India , it grew to be accepted & admired in spite of the xenophobia of the Chinese to anything foreign for the ancient Chinese could see the lacunae in their national psyche & character .

This is precisely why the CCP lords it over the Chinese & the people have accepted their rule . Alas ! 80 years of the CCP & their ability to stamp out native traditions religion philosophy culture etc has resulted in the Chinese reverting to their barbaric ways which is why we see the live consumption of rats & other animals for the respect for life has gone & the contempt for lesser being has returned with a vengeance.

Blademaster

I concur. maybe Islamic culture would revive in India some day. It's great to have Islam to be part of Indian culture. I call it "dual-core cultures".
You know that the Islamic culture was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of Hindus over the year? Are you trolling on purpose? If so, then you have officially worn out your welcome and get the fuck outta here.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
I concur. maybe Islamic culture would revive in India some day. It's great to have Islam to be part of Indian culture. I call it "dual-core cultures".
You cannot have a dual-core culture if one core's entire reason for existence is to cannibalise the other core.
Indic dual-core culture is already present : its the Indo-Tibetan fusion.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
You know the Yuan conquest of China is considered as Chinese civil wars in Chinese orthodox history books, don't you?View attachment 221344
The same way Kushan conquest is seen as Indian dynasties and wars. The kushans, like the Yuan, converted to the host culture & host religion and adopted their rulership architecture. The Islamic rulership was colonialist in the western colonial model : parasitic to the host nation and imposing its way on the natives instead of adopting the way of the natives or at the very least, peaceful coexistence of values.

The Turkic-Arabic rulership of India is analogous to the Japanese rulership of China.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles