GE F414 made in India with 100% TOT

Azaad

Country flag
blabbering was not a good term to use. Especially considering you were not comprehending the main point I was making. Delays in GE deliveries can't be caused by American pressure. GE is a private company, not a government department. GE will do all it can to make money.

Americans use other ways of pressuring us, and they have already used them, the whole Pannun court case is one giant pressure tactic.
I'm curious , how old are you ?

johnj

1705749084063.png

GE need to produce at least 50 404 per year for
1.US
2.India
3.Turkie
4.Korea
Turkie and Korea consider local manufacturing of F404

US Gov hold the loyalty rights of F404 since they are the one who paid a major portion of the development and GE need US Gov permission to sell the engine to other countries, unless

Anupu

Country flag
View attachment 237311
GE need to produce at least 50 404 per year for
1.US
2.India
3.Turkie
4.Korea
Turkie and Korea consider local manufacturing of F404

US Gov hold the loyalty rights of F404 since they are the one who paid a major portion of the development and GE need US Gov permission to sell the engine to other countries, unless
No current orders for Hurjet, t-7 both are only prototypes others t50 also doesn’t have any new orders also the engine is assembled in Korea much like gripen.

Indrajit

Country flag

I wish I understood anything in the above story. Originally posted by The Hindu.

"While the US administration is asking for $1.1 billion per engine, India has offered a price of $80 million along with payloads, top MoD sources privy to negotiations pointed out. India is trying to bargain so that the US eventually settles down for less than $1 billion per engine."

Blademaster

I wish I understood anything in the above story. Originally posted by The Hindu.

"While the US administration is asking for $1.1 billion per engine, India has offered a price of $80 million along with payloads, top MoD sources privy to negotiations pointed out. India is trying to bargain so that the US eventually settles down for less than $1 billion per engine."
This article makes no sense and the guy that wrote this along with the editor who edited and proofread it should be fired. This is sloppy journalism if one can call that.

Indrajit

Country flag

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Who is this chutiya source and editor
I mean kya phoka tha likhne se pehle

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles