DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

porky_kicker

Country flag
What is Indian Navy's view on this submarine? Are they not ready for this submarine over P75I?
Is L&T not capable to develop this submarine on its own?

Just saw video on YouTube even South Korea has its own submarine and exported to Indonesia.
Tell that to the corrupt congis who squandered away the opportunity with the German submarines , the south Koreans used the same to come up local varients of the same and they even exported it .

L&T submarine is a special ops qualified submarine AFAIK , if IN places order it can build the same. L&T builds the nuclear submarine so capability is not in question.

South Korea turkey have always built on foreign technology while Indians have always squandered it .

yoggs

Country flag
Tell that to the corrupt congis who squandered away the opportunity with the German submarines , the south Koreans used the same to come up local varients of the same and they even exported it .

L&T submarine is a special ops qualified submarine AFAIK , if IN places order it can build the same. L&T builds the nuclear submarine so capability is not in question.

South Korea turkey have always built on foreign technology while Indians have always squandered it .
Yes you are right. In the YT video it said that Koreans ordered German Submarines 3 decades ago and they built the present submarine on that. We ordered German submarine three decades ago but corrupt congis did not do anything on submarines after that. I just don't want to see congis in power ever.

L&T's special ops submarine can be converted to the requirements of P75I as rightly said they have the capability. Hope governments give preference to this submarine just like Tejas program.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Yes you are right. In the YT video it said that Koreans ordered German Submarines 3 decades ago and they built the present submarine on that. We ordered German submarine three decades ago but corrupt congis did not do anything on submarines after that. I just don't want to see congis in power ever.

L&T's special ops submarine can be converted to the requirements of P75I as rightly said they have the capability. Hope governments give preference to this submarine just like Tejas program.
P75i is different category , l&t sub is different category roles are different

yoggs

Country flag
Those engine still need air intake . Which will take space no matter where you put engine.
Looking at the schematics, engines will not be hidden inside the body like fighter planes rather attached outside the body like transport or civilian aircraft so there is no need for air intake which is seen in fighter planes. Isn't it? If so then won't it have more space for lot of fire power?

Last edited:

Tuco

Country flag
In terms testing articles, this year is lost.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Looking at the schematics, engines will not be hidden inside the body like fighter planes rather attached outside the body like transport or civilian aircraft so there is no need for air intake which is seen in fighter planes. Isn't it? If so then won't it have more space for lot of fire power?
Ya I rechecked it. That set up looks like sr71 or ar12.
So maybe something like that in the works .

porky_kicker

Country flag
It seems that Agni 6 is going to be a " 4 stage " ICBM with a " heavy throw weight payload "

images (79).jpg

In the old presentation above A6 is shown to be 3 staged , but as I mentioned earlier now it seems that it has been revised to include 4 stages .

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles