DFI being referenced as source in books

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Well, reality is:

To get 1 decent poster from Pak, you have to deal with 49 trolls and hatemongers.

To get 1 decent poster from China, you have to deal with 9 50cent foot soldier.

So, IMHO, to maintain sanity and uphold quality of the forum, promotions and marketing in Pak & China are best avoided. Those who are willing to come and do quality contribution from Pak & China are always welcome.
as i said earlier, permanently ban members who doesn't improve after several bans and come backs , at the same time promote and protect sensible members from across the border who debate rationally and logically.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
as i said earlier, permanently ban members who doesn't improve after several bans and come backs , at the same time promote and protect sensible members from across the border who debate rationally and logically.
No one stopped them from coming.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The fact of the matter is Pakistanis can not face the truth. So their participation is scanty. They best they can do in their own websites is open threads on rape and toilets. Look how Pakistani forums are full of Indians because the are backed by truth and they can have intelligent discourse. The thread here on Chinese intrusion is good example where Chinese otherwise have so much to brag when they compare and debate Chinese accomplishments but are literally mute to defend PLA intrusion; India has protested both diplomatically and militarily.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I wish I could go back and erase the stupid posts I have made...:redface:

A few hours spent at some judicious editing should set things right. :)

Last edited:

Decklander

Is it possible to post here what exactly has been taken from DFI in these books as reference?

JBH22

I have 1 question?

If the forum does not give full access to non-members when they view the threads due to privacy settings then how DFI is being used as reference.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have 1 question?

If the forum does not give full access to non-members when they view the threads due to privacy settings then how DFI is being used as reference.
We have so many members who lurk but not post. Its easy to sign up and view what you have to.

The reference is in printed books. Check links I gave in OP.

JBH22

We have so many members who lurk but not post. Its easy to sign up and view what you have to.

The reference is in printed books. Check links I gave in OP.
That's certainly the most plausible theory :)

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I have 1 question?

? Non members can view all threads. There is no restriction

JBH22

? Non members can view all threads. There is no restriction
No SIr please re-check iirc before I decided to join the forum there was a limitation on the thread or pages you can view.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
No SIr please re-check iirc before I decided to join the forum there was a limitation on the thread or pages you can view.
That was a LONG time ago. The restriction doesn't exist anymore

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Pakistani Members comes here mostly for trolling & Flame-baiting, IMHO they dont have any other choice ..

Most join, do there time and at one point gets the ban for there behavior, We tolerate only few who have at least 10% Productivity for logical discussion, And there are only Few, That is why you will notice few Pakistani members at DFI..

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Three Cheers For DFI Great work and good source of knowledge,I personally congratulate each and every member and founder of DFI

Jai Hind :india:

Regards
Ankit N.Purohit

mahesh

Country flag
Does the pictures taken from this forum for the above mentioned book,
does they belong soully to the forum members or from other sources?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles