Defexpo 2020

Deathstar

Country flag
I doubt it's on offer to India.
I know but as per the reports they were going to display it in the expo? What happened? Not a single pic of any aircraft?is it cancelled?

porky_kicker

Country flag
Better quality pic of NASM-SR

EQAFjWqU0AEUUSd.jpeg

Those who have twitter accounts go comment and like SJHA and delhidefence posts

Only journalist who supports indigenous products . Not one single foreign product in their timeline . That says a lot.

Edit: add Anantha Krishnan too , he only posts and supports indian stuff

The proof of the pudding lies in eating the pie .

All others like livefist , shiv , sandeep etc play both sides

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I don't have high expectations of the yogi chap, but fucking hate how bored & just-get-it-over with Modi looks in these... Look sharp buddhe!
Rajnath Singh only seems genuinely interested in these things.

Repost. Lol.
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
Bruh yogi ji hamre full swadashi admi h.

Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday said his government will use indigenously-developed Dornier aircraft on two routes from Lucknow soon. Military officials said it will be for the first time an aircraft developed by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, a state-run aerospace major, will be used for civilian purposes. “We will use two Dornier aircraft for ferrying passengers on two routes — Lucknow-Agra and Lucknow-Varanasi,” Adityanath said, addressing journalists on preparations for the five-day Def Expo beginning here on Wednesday.

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
I don't have high expectations of the yogi chap, but fucking hate how bored & just-get-it-over with Modi looks in these... Look sharp buddhe!
Rajnath Singh only seems genuinely interested in these.

Repost. Lol.
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
I dont care much for any leader but thank your stars that in your life time or rather Indias existence , for the first time we have a leader who works 9am to 9pm and also ensures that others do the same.

So commenting on his alleged enthusiasm for defexpo is not justified IMO.

No offense bro
That is simply callous

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Military officials said it will be for the first time an aircraft developed by the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, a state-run aerospace major, will be used for civilian purposes. “We will use two Dornier aircraft for ferrying passengers on two routes — Lucknow-Agra and Lucknow-Varanasi,” Adityanath said.
I dont care much for any leader but thank your stars that in your life time or rather Indias existence , for the first time we have a leader who works 9am to 9pm and also ensures that others do the same.
Their zeal isn't bring questioned by me, nor their intentions... just that uninterested attitude. When all cameras are focussed on you, a leader of the nation shouldn't act like they'd rather be somewhere else.
Just see how differently Rajnath Singh behaves & you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Sweeeet camo on Carbine & LMG... who's Shaitan btw?

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Their zeal isn't bring questioned by me, nor their intentions... just that uninterested attitude. When all cameras are focussed on you, a leader of the nation shouldn't act like they'd rather be somewhere else.
Just see how differently Rajnath Singh behaves & you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Sweeeet camo on Carbine & LMG... who's Shaitan btw?
The one who posted above.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215