Defexpo 2020

AbRaj

Country flag
You mean screw drive right?...................
Pimp Factory Board is doing precisely that since British Raj wasting Billions of taxpayers money and endangering soldiers lives. Still didn’t learned anything. Have a look at their stalls in DefExpo. Specially that abomination of BMP2. I’m sure you have heard news of ammo exploding in M777 and other artillery and tanks or INSAS spraying oil into the eyes of soldiers making them blind in front of enemy fire. Don’t you think it’s a crime / attempt to homicide ?

Last edited:

AbRaj

Country flag
Wtf how does modiji give them anything on a platter.

Sala chutiya ofb walo ka ghar chala Rahi hai Sarkar 30 salo se.

Kuch karte bhi nahi hai nithalo jaisa baithe rehte hai or phir tum jaise Besharam kehte hai government private company support Karti hai.

JIS din private company ko support karna shuru Kar diya na tum Sab sale Sadko pe as jayoge jaha tumhe hona chahiye.
Government unka bank balance maintain kar rahi hai aur wo BC (at least some of them ) weapons ki jagah girls supply karte hain Bangladeshi

AbRaj

Country flag
I fear they must have supplied a lot of illegal weapons to commies and jehadis there.
Its I genuine concern i have.
A lot of them are part of prostitution ring linked with weapons smuggling and other illegal activity. You must have heard news of Indian made weapons found with Bangladeshi terrorists/extremists in Bangladesh.

They supply weapon grade barrel and gunpowder/ explosives to local illegal gunsmith along border areas

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
About time it got inducted in numbers among the police forces.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Yay!!!! Good riddance..
But..
Let’s just hope this is not just some clever bookkeeping. in the sense that close the old delayed project , redeploy same missile with a different name under a new project just so that they can claim it was developed in a short span of time.

===========
* Nirbhay project closed
*New project Indigenous Technology Cruise Missile (ITCM), first test this year.
* Long Range Land Attack Cruise Missile (LRLACM) for Navy under development which will use Brahmos UVLM.

Hittrom

Which ICV are better tracked or wheeled

Are there any news regarding tata kestrel

itsme

Country flag
can someone please post the F18 Block3 models?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446
cobra commando Defexpo India 2016 Defence & Strategy 215