Could the UFO phenomenon be true after all ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Guys, listen.

I have mentioned this before in a post but Peruvians had the habit of elongating their skulls as a child as a mark of status. You know one place a lot of them lived and was their seat of power? Cuzco, Peru.

This is a one of those baby mummies

Abhijat

Country flag
Guys, listen.

I have mentioned this before in a post but Peruvians had the habit of elongating their skulls as a child as a mark of status. You know one place a lot of them lived and was their seat of power? Cuzco, Peru.

It is not only this, right!

How about DNA and other abnormalities ? I mean we just can't outrightly deny it without even giving it a thought, do we ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It is not only this, right!

How about DNA and other abnormalities ? I mean we just can't outrightly deny it without even giving it a thought, do we ?
All the other evidences mentioned are something we have to cross verify. This is something that is already found in the region so you can easily establish a link.

Without cross verification of the claims, we can't really establish most of the claims as truth. For one thing, the size of the eggs is too large relative to the body. Yes, I know Kiwi birds exist, but this seems like a unusually harsh vulnerability for a higher order spacefaring species.

SavageKing456

Country flag
All the other evidences mentioned are something we have to cross verify. This is something that is already found in the region so you can easily establish a link.

Without cross verification of the claims, we can't really establish most of the claims as truth. For one thing, the size of the eggs is too large relative to the body. Yes, I know Kiwi birds exist, but this seems like a unusually harsh vulnerability for a higher order spacefaring species.
I think you're right
It would be stupid to consider it as 100% truth
We need to get irrefutable evidences and that evidences too are cross verified
Then only conclusion can be formed
Because as we all know extraordinary things require extraordinary evidences

Abhijat

Country flag

Maybe ancestors of these regions came across such allegedly alien species, and tried to imitate them by practicing such things like the one you shared ?

We can only wait for other governments to open there vault now, much interesting time if it came to be true.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Guys, listen.

The bones are way too thin to be a human bones

It's just a hoax mummy like the earlier one discovered from peru, it was made together using multiple animals

Read in reddit a biologist saying she was 90% sure the skull belonged to a sloth

Asmaka Mahajanapada

Country flag
Kumburgaz UFOs, interested folks can watch this complete series of videos on YT.
This phenomena dates back to thousands of years, names used for describing this used to be regional until the internet came up. During a recent trek in Ladakh I saw a pillbox shaped metallic craft followed/circled by orbs floating smoothly with almost butter like consistency.
You mean like this? Watch from 3:40 to 4:10

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The bones are way too thin to be a human bones

It's just a hoax mummy like the earlier one discovered from peru, it was made together using multiple animals

Read in reddit a biologist saying she was 90% sure the skull belonged to a sloth
Yeah, hoax taxidermy was a thing for a long time, that's why no one believed the platypusπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles