Chinese Jet engine & Xenophobia

DibyaXP

Country flag
It began with CV Krishnan ji ximping for Chinese Jet engine which is in every defination is Trash, Snecma M53 is superior to a WS15 of course belonging to different class but comparing Metallurgy & Material Science.
Here my Comment
These HanChinese bots calling Indian Pajeet & Chaiwala , if u point out their faults they will cry Foul of Xenophobia
This is Single Crystal Blade of GEN 2 from M53 Snecma

main-qimg-7877a380d7c9394f4b98eb1d35120c15-pjlq.jpg

This is what Chinese Bot Claiming that they invented single Crystal blade in 1980s , Apparently in Cultural Revolution Era ,
Their claimed 3rd Gen Blade doesn't even look to have ZR based Coating , moreover it is not Single Crystal Lattice , if u look closely u can see it has breaking points, not a single lattice , Blades look awfully similar to one used in CFM55 dont know how chinese got that , may be anyone can explain here
FsNmuWpagAEyIlr.jpg

If China figured out so much , if it was ahead of Soviet union in Metallurgy and Metric
Why they bought AL31F Engine until recently & RD93 Engine until 2021 when Russia put sanction ,

Here is Han Supremist Nazi Calling myself as CHaiwala

Here I replied when where he got But Hurt

"Going all Han-Chinese-Russian ranting " I didn't even mention Russia rather pointing out they buying Engine from Russia

If They call us Pajeet/Chaiwalla/slumdog it is fine but if we retaliate they will cry victimhood , Classic East Asian Communist Scum ,

I want u guys go to tweeter and handle these Han Supremacist Sasta Nazi, of course nothing funny in this , Chinese running Government sponsored abuse Racket against Indians, i will not be shocked Khalistani and other wahabi anti India racket are being sponsored by CCP,
Guys act now or thinks might get tough.
Few years ago Chinese bots were spreading disinformation on Cast in Twitter , now its blowing up in USA.
Act fast

DibyaXP

Country flag
When I mentioned Facts , he declined to reply that
Tho i went bit abusive and called out Han Chinese only capable of stealing rather innovation

Attack on IIT and IISC in harvard was sponsored by Chinese

Keep reporting all Chinese bot u meet in Twitter here

DibyaXP

Country flag
Without Facts here another Chinese without proof claiming , GSLV MK3 is rubbist in comparison to China
I really wonder how much Gutter Oil effect braincell
here is another bot https://twitter.com/PLA_Video
Here abusing Indian Navy retired Person Here Another Bot acting Indian but prochinese Super Fishy https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030
We will abuse u claiming ourself as Superior yet Run other groups of Bot to win Indian Hearts and of course still promoting apparent Superiority of Chinese
Here other Abuse against our Jawan
Here other

yogiji5561

The fact that China has a market economy means that jet engine manufacturers in China can use sales (inside China, to private or state firms) to finance research, and they can buy from private suppliers inside China who are developing components for profit and competing with each other to improve quality and reduce costs. That's all a big advantage over the Soviet system, where competition was far more limited.

yogiji5561

I want u guys go to tweeter and handle these Han Supremacist Sasta Nazi, of course nothing funny in this , Chinese running Government sponsored abuse Racket against Indians, i will not be shocked Khalistani and other wahabi anti India racket are being sponsored by CCP
pikashow.fyi
ppssppgold.one

Azaad

Country flag
I want u guys go to tweeter and handle these Han Supremacist Sasta Nazi, of course nothing funny in this , Chinese running Government sponsored abuse Racket against Indians, i will not be shocked Khalistani and other wahabi anti India racket are being sponsored by CCP
pikashow.fyi
ppssppgold.one
Lost your previous id here ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles