China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

garg_bharat

Country flag
First of all, the Uighurs are not coming on India's "invitation". India is only allowing them to a meeting in Dharmsala.

Do not assume granting visa is equal to endorsing a viewpoint.

This reaction is absolutely appropriate in light of China's own stand in supporting Pakistani engaged in sabotage activity in India.

Indians who are afraid of such a small move better start digging caves - as where will they go when an actual war occurs?

bose

Country flag
they could have done this silently instead of advertising.
next time
news: GOI issued visa to "terrorist" :rofl:
world and"terrorist": yeah,whatever :tea:
I am not sure what has gone at the background with Doval's visit to China...

China and its stooge Pakistan will interpret it as a weakness...

If China does not support ONE INDIA then why should India support ONE CHINA policy...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Modi is not serious about either Pakistan or China. It seems the 2002 we hold him dear for was more a fluke than anything else.
Time to put Rajnath in PM post. Is this the BJP which conducted Pokhran 1998?
Yours are extreme views. First of all Rajnath will not do anything different from Modi. You are brainwashed into thinking that Modi makes foreign policy on his own. Not true.

Foreign policy is made largely by the party (BJP). The PM is the spokesperson or the interlocutor.

There is no benefit of war. Showing displeasure is enough. Nuclear wars are very expensive. No sane person thinks of it.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I am not sure what has gone at the background with Doval's visit to China...
China and its stooge Pakistan will interpret it as a weakness...
They will think what they think. Doval will not change their mind.
Meeting is to gauge their mood and to read their mind.

Such meetings will happen. Some level of negotiation must go on as a detente is preferable.

fooLIam

First of all, the Uighurs are not coming on India's "invitation". India is only allowing them to a meeting in Dharmsala.

Do not assume granting visa is equal to endorsing a viewpoint.

This reaction is absolutely appropriate in light of China's own stand in supporting Pakistani engaged in sabotage activity in India.

Indians who are afraid of such a small move better start digging caves - as where will they go when an actual war occurs?
who is talking about war?where it came from?:confused:
these are simple diplomatic games.:dude:
whose going to take you seriously after advertising your decision , you simply back down.:playball:
:lol:and we were thinking why world dont take us serously :sad:.

OK , may be in future when india will be supa-dupa powere :pound:

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yours are extreme views. First of all Rajnath will not do anything different from Modi. You are brainwashed into thinking that Modi makes foreign policy on his own. Not true.
Foreign policy is made largely by the party (BJP). The PM is the spokesperson or the interlocutor.
Not that. Of course foreign policy is set largely by RAW, NSA and the armed forces in consultation with the MEA. However, I would like to point out that Prime Ministers have often played significant roles in setting the tenor, if not the tone of foreign policy. In this case, Modi's policy is missing the tenor it requires. One would expect him to be more vocal against Pakistan, against China, like Vladimir Vladimirovich against USA. No one has asked him to conduct military strikes, but why is he refraining from warning Pakis and Chinis. If refrain is his policy, what was the need of the 56" rhetoric during polls?
Rajnath or someone else, I feel Modi's policies are not always in line with what needs to be done.
There is no benefit of war. Showing displeasure is enough. Nuclear wars are very expensive. No sane person thinks of it.
No one is talking of nuclear wars. I'm merely noting the cowardice of now compared to the bravado of then.

bose

Country flag
They will think what they think. Doval will not change their mind.
Meeting is to gauge their mood and to read their mind.

Such meetings will happen. Some level of negotiation must go on as a detente is preferable.
Yes you are right, so in that case it only proves that flip flop was foolish and self defeating ... Govt must explain why the change in thinking Vs China else the presstitudes will get a free lunch for criticizing Modi...

Has China made any change in its thinking ? NO...

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yes you are right, so in that case it only proves that flip flop was foolish and self defeating ... Govt must explain why the change in thinking Vs China else the presstitudes will get a free lunch for criticizing Modi...

Has China made any change in its thinking ? NO...
Doval is proving himself to be a coward. We could have easily waited this one out and seen what the chinese could have done. Nothing is/was at stake for us. Terrorist was a Chinese citizen. Foolish move by Modi.
Note: If I support Modi for all good things, I also criticise him for bad things. He is our Hindu PM of a NDA Government, mandated to power on the basis of Hindutva. To see that BJP rules until Hindu Rashtra and ultimately Akhand Bharat, is an aim. Timely criticism is necessary for course correction.

bose

Country flag
Doval is proving himself to be a coward. We could have easily waited this one out and seen what the chinese could have done. Nothing is/was at stake for us. Terrorist was a Chinese citizen. Foolish move by Modi.
Note: If I support Modi for all good things, I also criticise him for bad things. He is our Hinud PM of a NDA Government, mandated to power on the basis of Hindutva. To see that BJP rules until Hindu Rashtra, is an aim. Timely criticism is necessary for course correction.
Offtopic: My only fear is that 2019 turnout to be 2004 and allow a congress comeback...

This type of Flip Flops will hurt them ... does not these idiots understand it ? GOD Knows...

garg_bharat

Country flag
but why is he refraining from warning Pakis and Chinis
Does it serve any purpose? The main issue is to prepare; not advertise.
Issuing threats and not following through is worse.

Statecraft is mostly conducted silently. No need to be loud. Loudness is needed only on a few occasions when you see some chance of success.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Offtopic: My only fear is that 2019 turnout to be 2004 and allow a congress comeback...

This type of Flip Flops will hurt them ... does not these idiots understand it ? GOD Knows...
It won't be a 2004 again. Because Congress is being systematically wiped out. Blackbeard is doing his job. It is about time whitebeard does his.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Does it serve any purpose? The main issue is to prepare; not advertise.
Issuing threats and not following through is worse.
Pray tell me then how fruitful is acting and then taking that action back?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well said.

There will still be people who will be equating it with some Chanakyan move but this flip flop doesn't exude the confidence of a regional power, leave alone world power. It's actually a propaganda victory for China if it can pressurize India to back down on its decisions. If we undertake a bold policy position, it is important to see it through. There was no need to negotiate with China over this issue, even if it meant non-co-operation over the Masood Azar issue. We should have let them feel the burn so that next time China remembers that India doesn't negotiate once it gets pissed off. THAT would have acted as a deterrence for next time China thinks of antagonizing India. Behaving too rational implies that we are just policy sluts who are ALWAYS amenable to policy change in exchange for something and have no moral conviction about our own policies.

Unfortunately we are doing the same with Balochistan. We invite their speakers to India just to send a signal, nothing concrete ever happens. This makes us look stupid.
I am not sure why people compare China's MA punch to India's Dolkun Isa tap.
M Azar is a terrorist, this Dolkun guy is not.
India chickened out from giving even a slap on the wrist for china's moves.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Advertising the guys visa itself is a wrong thing to do in the first place.

Considering that we know how infiltrated is MSM by commies, we have to assume that the initial article came out in the first place after visa cancellation proceedings were initiated.

Let's just accept we lost this play, and hope modi govt is ready for the next one. Such events gives the govt a chance to already identify commie networks in our midst.

We have to remember there is no end game in strategic games. win some loose some, the game goes on..

raja696

If Indian politicians and bureaucrats are perfectly shared between Usa,russia en china and defends each other stand .... then who is going to defend India stance... i think neither bjp nor congress or aap are ideal Indian parties . They split between favouring other countries in there policies in Indian parliament.

There is no Indian political party born yet.

Neo

How is this a tight slap or even a slap in China's face? China is P5 member with veto power. She can slap you hard anytime she wishes to. All you can do is damage control for domestic consumption. Hosting terrorists isn't going to give you anything but more pain in the arse as the adversary will hit hard when and where it counts the most.
A friend just texted me:
"India is so used to get slapped that this time she slapped herself in the face."

:balleballe::balleballe::balleballe:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Guys if a red corner notice was issued against him then he could be arrested in any eu country where except germany because he took political asylum there.

So this interpol thing is not so lucerative reply.

Either India's plans got leaked of his travel and etc
Or
China agreed to some deal with India.
Or
India literally did a diplomatic bulndar by coming under some pressure.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Pray tell me then how fruitful is acting and then taking that action back?
Let us not give too much weight to such trivial issues. It may be just a way to show displeasure. Main thing is negotiation with the Chinese.

If they want something from us, they should be willing to give something back.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Let us not give too much weight to such trivial issues. It may be just a way to show displeasure. Main thing is negotiation with the Chinese.

If they want something from us, they should be willing to give something back.
Main thing is we lost the plot and are starting from square one again.

India gets attacked by Muslim terrorist=>India wants to take revenge=>India sees that any action against Muslim terrorist is action against Pakistan=>Action against Pakistan is war=>India gets scared by war, deludes itself to be becoming an economic powerhouse some 20xx in the future(only a few years)=>India decides to go to the coward's courtroom, in other words UN=>India says Muslim terrorist must be declared a 'UN terrorist' also (whatever that means)=>China vetoes=>India seeks revenge against China=>Gives VISA to Chinese Muslim terrorist=>China meaows in anger=>India loses courage, revokes VISA and waits for further attacks from Muslim terrorist (better luck next time)
All the while desert paedophiles and 4 feet yellow halflings laugh at 56" chest. And you call this - negotiation. Bravo.

bose

Country flag
A friend just texted me:
"India is so used to get slapped that this time she slapped herself in the face."

:balleballe::balleballe::balleballe:

It is a warning to China !! If China continues to side with Pakistani on terrorists ...

If China still continues then it be prepared for change in India's stance on those who China calls terrorists ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles