China seething after India issues visa to Uyghur freedom fighters

Kshatriya87

Country flag
South-East asia is already looking up to India with South-China sea situation going on. They are literally asking India to lead in the region's security. Getting these nations in our court won't be a hard thing.

Country flag
Oh? Really? LoL even local Indians dare not claim to have a better life haha. Do u assume the outside world has no idea what their life is like in Dharasalam ? Do I have to show u pics that tourists have taken of them? How awful it is in India!

I have seen Tibetan refugees in Nepal, in bad conditions.

It is themselves who disown China. So bye bye and good luck in 3rd world countries like India LoL. Oh, I forget, they're only using India as a stepping stone to greener pastures ~ that's why US shall open up to them, and in due time u'll harvest what u sow like what Tsarnaevs from Chechenia have proven !!

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
In Tibet they were killed by Chinese in India they are alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnantS

Country flag

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Start? Porkistan has started many times and failed, then started again and then failed, and will keep having those wet dreams which might get started but will always fail.

On the other hand, India has successfully disintegrated Pakistan once. And will do it again in the future.

I hope it starts and finishes during the next few years and put lots of losers out of misery. Where ever their kind goes they lie on radio talk shows when questioned change the subject. They have hollow dreams and are in the same club as China.

I_PLAY_BAD

See, another Indian myth LOL. Kashmir was an independent kingdom like Laddakh, Dogra etc. Maybe u're not so familiar with Indian history., then brush it up ~ an UN resolution requests a referendum for its self determination, which India denies. India itself only came into existence in 1940s when Great Britain granted its independence.

Ya it's safe to say every big country was cobbled up through conquest, annexation, integration... China "usurped" what? I don't care abt its past, I'm only concerned abt its present... Time can settle everythng down - like now Uncle Sam wouldn't bother abt giving back what used to be American natives Mohigans, Mohawks, Apaches....

So cut your craps and start to talk senses.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
Every big country was formed by grouping several kingdoms and clans. India is just a name which came into existence in the 40s but not the people. It is the symbol of a modernized society. No one will bluff that kind of evolution except for the hypocritic or myopic Chinese. Of course China is sitting on a ticking time bomb. Demographics seem to favor China but except for Kashmir there is no active separatist movements in India. The few active ones were cherry-picked and demolished to the root. Incompetent Chinese authorities tried to do the same but what has it led you to ? Tibetans and Uyghurs (nearly 25% of Chinese population/territory)......LOL, all the best !

I_PLAY_BAD

The only hypocrisy I see is that you cry foul and accuse your neighbors of hosting and facilitating alleged terrorists yet you're perfectly fine to host Etim and BLA terrorists. Bravo
They are not terrorists for us. Who cares about what the Pakisatnis or the Chinese are thinking ?

AnantS

Country flag
This is great. A tight slap on China's face and butt. Way to go...Lets see whether the small-eyes learn something and behave....
^ sorry too racist.... Mongloid features are common all over Himalayan regions of India, including North. They don't like it, being teased for their facial features. They hate China more than you or me, love idea of India even more strongly and have proved that again and again in various battles, by giving "Balidaan". Hate Chhee-commies, not Chinese as race. Despise any hate filled Ideology and their followers, not their race. Thanks

Neo

How is this a tight slap or even a slap in China's face? China is P5 member with veto power. She can slap you hard anytime she wishes to. All you can do is damage control for domestic consumption. Hosting terrorists isn't going to give you anything but more pain in the arse as the adversary will hit hard when and where it counts the most.

Sourav Kumar

How is this a tight slap or even a slap in China's face? China is P5 member with veto power. She can slap you hard anytime she wishes to. All you can do is damage control for domestic consumption. Hosting terrorists isn't going to give you anything but more pain in the arse as the adversary will hit hard when and where it counts the most.
It is just a tit-for-tat response which was pending for loooong time.

The adversary (China) was hitting India hard and soft all the time and we Indians were eating Indian Chinese Food all the time. This time we are not slapping anyone, we are just paying in same coin.

China cannot hit India hard anytime. It does not matter if China is P5 member with Veto power. India will not go to UN for Chinese Veto. India will fight back with all it has (in case China comes out of that pushing and shoving on border and actually hits hard) to ensure the dream of Chinese hegemony over world will be over before it could actually begin.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
How is this a tight slap or even a slap in China's face? China is P5 member with veto power. She can slap you hard anytime she wishes to.
How long? :biggrin2:
India has defied UNSC sanctions many times.
India did nuke tests in 74, P5 could do nothing.
India traded with sanctioned Iraq and Iran, P5 could do nothing.
India is building aircraft carriers, nuclear sub's, ICBMs, HGVs etc..
P5 still can't do anything. :party:
In fact,
India is also a respectable power eligible for P5. And as India will keep rising, value of P5 will decrease. France and UK have become weaklings. Russia is no more a superpower. They are still declining.
Only India is needed to give company of US and China to rock world.
By 2050, China, India, US will have half of global economy, largest defense budgets and militaries. P5 will be value less. Let's make G3.

All you can do is damage control for domestic consumption. Hosting terrorists isn't going to give you anything but more pain in the arse as the adversary will hit hard when and where it counts the most.
WUC isn't a terrorist.
They want democracy instead of communist rule. They never did suicide attacks, hijacking or killing. Demanding democracy isn't a crime.
Specially when, you do it peacefully and not like terrorists in Kashmir.

AnantS

Country flag
China has not become a P5 member recently. She has been trying to act against India, but could or can do zilch against India without popular consensus with other P 5. The only power she gets is blocking of Indian proposals for declaring certain Pakistanis as terrorists on UN List. China cant spoil its relations with India, beyond certain point, because she would not like to loose the big Indian Market, or create problems for her business in India. India on its part will happily wait for such opportunity, because it would like to correct heavy trade imbalance with China.

Coming to next point China can create insurgencies in India? She has been doing that for years in India. Its not new for India. And as India is going economically stronger. Those insurgencies are weakening and more strong has been India's response. China proxies are getting pushed back very hard.

Now what will India do with Uyghur? It will be more akin to India's Palestine policy of 70's to 80's. What India is doing playing diplomatic chess here. Don't expect India to be paki-headed (apologies to "pig-headed" idiom) and support armed insurgency. That's too much money wasting activity for us.

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
India has declined to reaffirm One China Policy since 2010. We need to bring the battle closer to China's neighbourhood, that is the only way of stopping Chinese intrusion in our Area of Influence. But we need to be careful with our dealings with Vietnam and secure ourselves from any double game.

Like all dictatorships, China is a fragile regime which depends on limiting the civil rights and access to information for survival. It is very easy to flame dissent in China. Chinese people already enjoy good enough living standard (financially) time has arrived for them to start demanding their democratic rights.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles