Canada’s mass graves and history of persecution of indigenous population in the western world.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Best part of DFI is that there are 0 leftists and it is without banning any leftist as leftists don’t come, all the members that join here are right wingers Is a good sign to have, obviously a leftist isn’t a patriot and doesn’t care about Indian Defence, only urban naxalism.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Individual height/weight doesn't matter much
Read about RSS dudes lynched to death in Kerala by Commies, almost all of the cases the person swinging the sword is a mslim guy, as far as I know, there may be exceptions too
Individual doesn't matter if he can summon an army of Madrassa mates and his 15 siblings
This was a year and a half ago, chill.

Vamsi

Country flag
Christianity is a religion organized crime. They have burnt 6 million women by declaring them as witch. Famous English phrase witch hunting came from that evil tradition of christianity. Whenever christan prists wanted to kill some Lady, they will declare her a witch and burn her alive to save the village or town. They have done this in Goa as well. The demon who did this was priest Francis Xavier to whom Christians calls a saint. Look at their definition of the saint. A guy who burnt many people alive in India is ssint for them. If Christianity and Islam finishes from this planet, this planet will become a better place for living.
If you can understand Telugu, then I recommend you to watch Shivashakti YouTube channel, they are very good at exposing this desert cult

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@FalconSlayers @asaffronladoftherisingsun is there any separate thread about our ancient civilization and to discuss about the archeological, Archeo-Astronomy and other evidences related to our ancients and works done by Nilesh Oak , Vedveer Arya, Dr.Shiv Sastry
I find Nilesh Oak's view a little "out of the straight path"
I don't claim to be an expert, but, in one of his talks he claims about astronomical datings going back to around 176,000 yrs BP, we weren't even proper Homo Sapiens at that time

Vamsi

Country flag
Christianity is a religion organized crime. They have burnt 6 million women by declaring them as witch. Famous English phrase witch hunting came from that evil tradition of christianity. Whenever christan prists wanted to kill some Lady, they will declare her a witch and burn her alive to save the village or town. They have done this in Goa as well. The demon who did this was priest Francis Xavier to whom Christians calls a saint. Look at their definition of the saint. A guy who burnt many people alive in India is ssint for them. If Christianity and Islam finishes from this planet, this planet will become a better place for living.
Let me add one thing. This fucking desert cults were not religions ,but a political conspiracy to control masses in the name of God and instilling fear in the people. It is just like how asuras like Hiranyakashyap used to say " I'm the only God ,pray only to me , otherwise I will Kill you"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles