BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
If we do that, We would fall into their trap.
And what would be that trap ?? In the past when their SSG was airdropped in 65 our troops went inside Pok and cut their supply lines by capturing key areas- We should do the same- Our forces are capable of capturing and holding territory like we did in Siachin-

Bahrtiya

Country flag
Most probably that would be some terrorist to be used a cannon fodder while the real SSG team went back quickly had that been their comrade they would've surely tried to carry the body back-
Man that can be possible this guy's are using baiting tactics, they are going to get befitting reply this Diwali hopefully!.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Guys, obviously our side intends to escalate things otherwise the beheading would not be reported as openly as it is right now. BAT teams have continued operating under the assumption that cuckold MMS and Sonia are at the head. Vengeance shall be had by any means necessary.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
I think additional to giving them befitting reply we should also feed dead body of these jihadis and porkis to hungry hounds this will inflict reign of terror in there mind because according to them they cannot attain jannat unless they are buried.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope that by making this barbaric event public so openly, the GoI is setting the stage and drumming public support for a major escalation. There would be no reason to report this so openly otherwise. Lets see what the official (political) statements reveal, at the ground level I am sure our side will extract severe revenge.

That would be tactical, we need a strategic response to this. I hope GoI is building up to that.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I think additional to giving them befitting reply we should also feed dead body of these jihadis and porkis to hungry hounds this will inflict reign of terror in there mind because according to them they cannot attain jannat unless they are buried.
We can't do that in public. Unlike Paki, we are not uncivilised savages, or in one word a wild pig.

Country flag
Man that can be possible this guy's are using baiting tactics, they are going to get befitting reply this Diwali hopefully!.
Lets hope for the best- This incident has definitely made our Diwali sour- something big must be done as revenge-

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army soldier's body mutilated by Pakistani terrorist army men at Machil. Probably BAT team.

RIP to brave heart.

Airspace violation also reported time for some action I suppose.
They say its terrorists..
1 terrorist shot dead by Indian Army

The news reports from the ground says...a mix of terrorists and paki rangers.
paki rangers provided cover fire for the terrorists.
1 was shot dead and the remaining Terrorists flee back to poK

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why Hounds!!! you keep large pigs hungry for two weeks they chew and eat thru anything.....

pankaj nema

Country flag
was that jawan had gun aur dannda in his hand on LOC answer me.how they came and cut head and gone back

where is indian fauj

muth mar rahi thi??
Easy mate ; maybe they ambushed him and he was shot dead immediately

And later beheaded

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Blackwater you are Sikh, no? Even if you are a Khalistani, one of your brothers died. Respectfully, its not the right time to troll. It's specially personal for me, like I said it's my dad's regiment. Hope you understand.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
This act by porky army will only provoke. Pakistan has no idea that they are now playing with the fire. This is seriously not the time to anger Indian soldiers.

Pakistan has already suffered close to 90 causality of their soldiers or men in uniform within 3 weeks. They should consider taking thing seriously.

India has retaliated with maturity and in patience to specific targets. But if India goes totally out then it will be nightmare for porks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles