Barbaric Paper Dragon People's Republic of China: Idiotic Musings.

another_armchair

Country flag
Chimbolo gold mine incident , Central African republic
LOL.. the rebels blamed Wagner group.. looks like some back channel negotiations were on between China and Russia... months later, we see Wagner turning against Putin.

So much happens behind the scenes.... hope the 'fictional' account is made into a movie some day.

another_armchair

Country flag
LOL.. the rebels blamed Wagner group.. looks like some back channel negotiations were on between China and Russia... months later, we see Wagner turning against Putin.

So much happens behind the scenes.... hope the 'fictional' account is made into a movie some day.
For all we know, could've well been a hit by some Western unit.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well Cheenis do poop in public a lot, while ironically mocking the poor Indians along the railway tracks in some poor areas of our country. I never thought they would not be taught the basic civic sense of not doing it in foreign countries.

Swedistan seems to be pretty unapologetic about using Chinese stickman to convey a point while they poop bricks if a mulla does it.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Streetshitter chinks

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Hope this isn't satire.
This is the kind of nonsense that will take down that country. They had a balanced sense of authoritarianism under the previous Hu Jintao regime. This Xi is going to turn China inside out if he is planning to do another Mao. China was struggling from one disaster to another under Mao, resulting in mass starvation, deaths and purges.

If Xi keeps this up, he might actually end up doing our job.

skywatcher

Country flag
What is with China and pooping everywhere? Even the most toilet-deprived poor Indian won't dare to do this in any crowded public place. What happened to all the Chinese modesty and saving face?
yeah. sure. You think people would believe what you said.

skywatcher

Country flag
Let me revive this great thread
i_f25.png
People need truth.
i_f25.png

Don't feel ashamed or get angry, truth is more important than anything else.

+++++++++++I'm the happy separation line++++++++++++++
"Practice is the Sole Criterion for Testing Truth"——CCP

Last edited:

Azaad

Country flag
For you.View attachment 217187Read the comment section
Q1: Was this in 2022?
Q2: Do you enjoy it?
I thought that's why both India & China are so fertile & because they had such fertile lands they could support large populations. The issue isn't open defecation per se . It's open defecation when proper toilet facilities are available to be more precise. The explanation being offered is the Chinese just love to do it in the open preferably with an audience around. If you've a better explanation we're all ears .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles