Barack Obama proposes $860 million in aid for Pakistan

warrior monk

This is a government to government sale so the contractor is irrelevant here. The government buys it from the vendor and hands it to Pakistan.
Not our problem brother , they can sort them out with their lobbyist and senators whom they keep on payroll.
By the way these F-16s can launch nuclear capable Raad (green painted South African targos MUPSOW ) .

Another better idea a compromise , we can ask for 50% offsets for any defense deal we make with them I know for a fact Americans hate offsets the most.

Nuvneet Kundu

Not our problem brother , they can sort them out with their lobbyist and senators whom they keep on payroll.
By the way these F-16s can launch nuclear capable Raad (green painted South African targos MUPSOW ) .

Another better idea a compromise , we can ask for 50% offsets for any defense deal we make with them I know for a fact Americans hate offsets the most.
In that case, I agree with you. In fact we must pass a legislation that prohibits India from buying any equipment from any company that sells to our adversaries. I thought of that in the wake of 1999 nuclear sanctions that we faced. We should have laws that place automatic counter-sanctions for a span of 20 years so that people think twice before sanctioning us. Are you aware that some of the sanctions that were placed during 1999 are still active? Our scientists are barred from importing certain dual purpose materials to date.

We are already asking for 30% offsets for all deals made with all countries. But it's high time we have a counter to American moves, we can't just condemn and keep quiet. Condemnations have no value in geostrategy. Or let them deliver the 8 F16's and blow them all up in a Mehran style attack. But we must do more.

warrior monk

In that case, I agree with you. In fact we must pass a legislation that prohibits India from buying any equipment from any company that sells to our adversaries. I thought of that in the wake of 1999 nuclear sanctions that we faced. We should have laws that place automatic counter-sanctions for a span of 20 years so that people think twice before sanctioning us. Are you aware that some of the sanctions that were placed during 1999 are still active? Our scientists are barred from importing certain dual purpose materials to date.

We are already asking for 30% offsets for all deals made with all countries. But it's high time we have a counter to American moves, we can't just condemn and keep quiet. Condemnations have no value in geostrategy. Or let them deliver the 8 F16's and blow them all up in a Mehran style attack. But we must do more.
We must reply to Americans , thing is that we have no hard feelings for them but we must tell them that India will always come first and we care shyte about your Asian Pivot nonsense .
They are already harassing our Pharma industry , recently they put sanction on our API (Active pharmaceutical ingredient) and also on China , we can play tit for tat with Americans by banning American companies for applying to supply PVC for our India solar parks . India is going to make 100000 MW of Solar parks in the next 6 years lets ban American companies let them drag us to WTO we are Indians we love Court cases .

Similarly in defense deals we must send a signal to US defense majors not directly but indirectly.
We are going to make in India weapons worth 500 billion dollars in the next 12 to 15 years it seems some of you guys may have to stay out because you want to supply to Porkland .

Just make a huge Oil and gas deal with Iranians and pay them is Euros (Which Iran has already asked ) and invest in FGFA program with Russia both of which we are going to do . It will make Iran near sanction proof .
And please start slowly reducing our dependence on dollar India has a 750 billion dollar import export it will increase to 2.5 trillion in 7 years it will send a signal to Americans obviously we can't completely dump the dollar .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
^^ Didn't Russians also make a deal with the paks?

Country flag
Countries are always going to sell To other countries. If Hillary gets elected expect Pakistan to get a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Global Defence

Articles