Back in DFI after 10 years !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This reminds me I have been a forummer from a very long time.
I've been on DFI from 10 years. Before that I used to be on porki forum and IDF and even before that I used to read Bharat Rakshak.
I started forumming when I read about lca tejas in school newspaper. I was so much excited about indigenous fighter aircraft then. Now tejas has got FOC, I am thinking it's time for me to leave.
Which Forum is IDF? I know about the Porki Forum and Bharat Rakshak but which one is IDF?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi none of you will know me, as I was not much active on the forum , but I used to be a dedicated reader from the start of DFI till 2010.

One of my roommate who was an admin of this forum introduced me to this place.

Found my old introduction thread here -
https://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/my-first-forum-intro.8595/#post-117553

I think none of those members in that thread are active much.
Passing the last 10 days isolated decided to turn the pages of life and found my old logins to this place.

DFI still going strong !
Best wishes and God Bless

Well come back. Enjoy it. DFI has grown a lot in last few years. This is an interesting forum now. Few pakistani and chinese participants will make this one more interesting.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They have a new place now.

Strategic frontier.

fyodor

Country flag
I thought Strategic Frontier Forum was on the more neutral side. In the Middle between Left and Right or are they full of Secular LibTurds?
I only lurk their for the knowledge of 'vstol Jockey'. He is truly an enternatining character. Some other members like 'Falcon' also contribute insightful posts as they are presumably retired Indain military personnels.

On the moderation side, it is too restrictive and full of seculars. But then again, DFI is far-right :drool:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I only lurk their for the knowledge of 'vstol Jockey'. He is truly an enternatining character. Some other members like 'Falcon' also contribute insightful posts as they are presumably retired Indain military personnels.

On the moderation side, it is too restrictive and full of seculars. But then again, DFI is far-right :drool:
Strategic Frontier and DFI are both Opposites of the Same Coin called Indian Defense. You need equals of same caliber to Equal Things out.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Yea I can see your point of Insightful Posts. It is very concerning and Saddening to see that a lot of retired military personnel sometimes end up been leftist for some reason. I hope in the future Falcon join DFI as well.

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag
Yea I can see your point of Insightful Posts. It is very concerning and Saddening to see that a lot of retired military personnel sometimes end up been leftist for some reason. I hope in the future Falcon join DFI as well.
Leftist, rightist and centrist all together make a healthy democracy. Each of them has their own importance.

If a nation leans too much towards leftist ideology, then it is possible it will be run over in few years by hostile forces. On the other hand, if it is too much rightist and if powerful, then it may end up being like nazi Germany or Italy. Hence the balance or moderation is key for survival and evolution.

But it is undertsandable, that members of opposing ideologies find hard to digest each other's existence because of the prism from which they see the things.

I would like to these lines from an urdu poem:

"Chaman meñ iḳhtilāt-e-rañg-o-bū se baat bantī hai

ham hī ham haiñ to kyā ham haiñ tum hī tum ho to kyā tum ho."

The same was quoted in Border movie also in the context of a debate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles