Astrological predictions thread!!!

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Let's checkout a case study of something named Kemdrum Dosh (Lonely Moon Dosh)

People having knowledge about the subject can correct me if I am wrong. I only noticed this thing and wanted to share with you guys.

How kemadrum is formed in one's chart :- Except Rahu and Ketu no other planet should be with or near moon in the chart.

For example:

View attachment 188142

In this above chart Moon is in Libra(In Sign number 7).
No planet is with moon, also no planet is in sign 6-Virgo and 8-Scorpio (You can ignore Ketu).

If Jupiter is gazing on this moon it nullifies Kemadrum and if Saturn or Sun are gazing it they makes it worse.

Now, What happens in Kemdrum yoga? This dosh makes the native’s life miserable and full of struggles. How?

This dosh makes natives worried and fearful and he can lose all his success and fame with a wrong decision. In other words and read it carefully "Even if the native is born in a royal family he might end up destroying everything by his own wrong decision".

Does above words remind you of someone?

I made the kundali based on date 19th June 1970 time about 14.30 PM and place of birth Delhi and you get below chart:

View attachment 188152

Moon is alone in Sagittarius(9). No planet is there in Scorpio(8) and Capricorn(10) (Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are exo planets)
Also Jupiter is not looking at it and Sun, Mars and Ketu are looking at it. It seems like a full kemadrum to me.

And for real, I think this guy have successfully destroyed a Royal family of India.

Again I am no expert, so correct me if I am wrong.
- shani in 7th, house of marriage etc 🤷‍♂️
- surya, mangal yuti in 9th, house of fortune//bhagya sthan (if not auspicious it could result in death of father hhmm)
- budh in 8th house
- ketu in 11th house // likewise // rahu in 5th
well whoever this person is - is sailing through bad things because he has brihaspati-guru in 1st house and it is aspecting over 5th, 7th and 9th houses

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Let's checkout a case study of something named Kemdrum Dosh (Lonely Moon Dosh)

People having knowledge about the subject can correct me if I am wrong. I only noticed this thing and wanted to share with you guys.

How kemadrum is formed in one's chart :- Except Rahu and Ketu no other planet should be with or near moon in the chart.

For example:

View attachment 188142

In this above chart Moon is in Libra(In Sign number 7).
No planet is with moon, also no planet is in sign 6-Virgo and 8-Scorpio (You can ignore Ketu).

If Jupiter is gazing on this moon it nullifies Kemadrum and if Saturn or Sun are gazing it they makes it worse.

Now, What happens in Kemdrum yoga? This dosh makes the native’s life miserable and full of struggles. How?

This dosh makes natives worried and fearful and he can lose all his success and fame with a wrong decision. In other words and read it carefully "Even if the native is born in a royal family he might end up destroying everything by his own wrong decision".

Does above words remind you of someone?

I made the kundali based on date 19th June 1970 time about 14.30 PM and place of birth Delhi and you get below chart:

View attachment 188152

Moon is alone in Sagittarius(9). No planet is there in Scorpio(8) and Capricorn(10) (Pluto, Uranus and Neptune are exo planets)
Also Jupiter is not looking at it and Sun, Mars and Ketu are looking at it. It seems like a full kemadrum to me.

And for real, I think this guy have successfully destroyed a Royal family of India.

Again I am no expert, so correct me if I am wrong.
IMG-20230101-WA0010.jpg

tsunami

Country flag
- shani in 7th, house of marriage etc 🤷‍♂️
- surya, mangal yuti in 9th, house of fortune//bhagya sthan (if not auspicious it could result in death of father hhmm)
- budh in 8th house
- ketu in 11th house // likewise // rahu in 5th
well whoever this person is - is sailing through bad things because he has brihaspati-guru in 1st house and it is aspecting over 5th, 7th and 9th houses
Shani in 7th house in Mesh Rashi (Aries). That's nich ka shani (Debilitated) in partnership house. No wonder he is not married and congress is failing in every pre and post poll alliances as well.
Also this same shani have 3rd drishti on Sun and Mars yuti in 9th house, Rahu also looking at 9th house yuti.

Jimih

Country flag
If we go with the wild estimates... 1 crore+ killed.
So the predictions are coming true afterall?

Next population reduction might be from the exchange of Nukes between Russia and NATO over Ukraine.

I say might be.

Gyyan

Country flag
I don't know about others but the astrological prediction of thakur prasad calendar are crazy accurate in many cases.

Gyyan

Country flag
I am not at home but i will look into it.
IIRC the calendar had predicted the nepal earthquake and a few other things accurately.

tsunami

Country flag
Rahu is right now in Aries sign and will remain in same till 30th Oct 2023.
Jupitar will move in Aries on 22nd April.
Since Saturn is in Aquarius it will be gazing on Jupitar-Rahu Yuti(Chandal dosh) entire time from 22nd April till 30th oct 2023.

Gyyan

Country flag
A whole page is dedicated to astrological prediction but my shitty phone camera won't allow me to click it as a whole.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles