Astrological predictions thread!!!

captscooby81

Country flag
watch the interview video link i had shared above your post you will get your answer

These Rahu and Ketu what are these?

Aren't they planetary bodies representing our solar system.
And also how come these guys were able to predict all nine celestial bodies, or did they already know about them.

Now coming to planet, do other planets Magnetic field affect us in some way?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
arey bhai, isse leye click karne ko bolraha hu. it will automatically play from that position.
Oh yeah, last 3 minute hi play hua 😍😍 great aisa ho gya to party...

A chauhan

Country flag
arey bhai, isse leye click karne ko bolraha hu. it will automatically play from that position.
Bro isko dekho :- she is clear about war... and riots...

A chauhan

Country flag
yes, i saw that video too.. :shock: AUG 15th is not far
According to her there will be communal riots from December 2020 till next September 2021. China Pak both may fight together and India will give them tight slap.

A chauhan

Country flag
not only her, others are predicting the same thing. let me know if u want me to send u those as well
I am interested at Riots part, want to know that whether the butter gets separated from water or not ?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
According to her there will be communal riots from December 2020 till next September 2021. China Pak both may fight together and India will give them tight slap.
is she saying 2 front war before December or after December?

A chauhan

Country flag
is she saying 2 front war before December or after December?
She is saying 2 front war, and the real tension starts after 15th August; December might be crucial, it will continue for 7 to 8 months, India will emerge victorious with sacrifices, but she tells different time frame for PoK that's around 2022.

Gn bro...

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
She is saying 2 front war, and the real tension starts after 15th August; December might be crucial, it will continue for 7 to 8 months, India will emerge victorious with sacrifices, but she tells different time frame for PoK that's around 2022.
true, she also mentioned that "tension badne hi wale hai" - in a strong, very clear and loud voice.. she is also correct in that sense.. india and china are eating chai biscuit for past 1.5 months. ganta deescalation huva..

here is another astrologer. he also confirms the same timelines and future about POK.. but

his studies also has prediction for china :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: .. please watch the full video sir ji..

planets and samay are in our favour.. i hope we grow a pair and take military action.

A chauhan

Country flag
true, she also mentioned that "tension badne hi wale hai" - in a strong, very clear and loud voice.. she is also correct in that sense.. india and china are eating chai biscuit for past 1.5 months. ganta deescalation huva..

here is another astrologer. he also confirms the same timelines and future about POK.. but

his studies also has prediction for china :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: .. please watch the full video sir ji..

planets and samay are in our favour.. i hope we grow a pair and take military action.

India will follow path of God Krishna who went to Kuru shivir despite knowing that talks are fruitless, he said Shanti has no alternative at cost of anything, he even asked only 5 villages for Pandvas, still war occurred at the predetermined time. Even God Ram sent Angad to make a peace deal with Ravan despite knowing its fruitlessness.

Last edited:

tsunami

Country flag
Once Rahu moves to taurus in September... It will have direct drishty on Seturn in 9th house. So many are predicting a high probability of war in next 18 months, whenever Mars will move to these houses or in their direct drishty.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Hmm, it has started in Himalayan border. Tbh I'm more worried abt upcoming financial shock. With Rahu's transit in Taurus, banking sector is bound to get effected. Picture should be clear by late Jan, IMO. Real effects of recession to hit us next year. More unemployment.

From Himalayas.

captscooby81

Country flag
I came across this video accidentally in my recommendations when watching few videos for stock market and guess what i saw , War , Riots and assassination for senior leaders

Every single astrologer is predicting a worse internal strife time for us coming ahead . 0.5 front is surely going to be active as much as the external front . War clouds are surely getting darker by Oct-Nov 2020 & Feb-April 2021 .

Also in this video he talks about threat to PM and his ministers and now see this tweet today

SPGalert.jpg

A chauhan

Country flag
Every single astrologer is predicting a worse internal strife time for us coming ahead . 0.5 front is surely going to be active as much as the external front . War clouds are surely getting darker by Oct-Nov 2020 & Feb-April 2021 .

Also in this video he talks about threat to PM and his ministers and now see this tweet today

View attachment 57915

Many have predicted internal "riots" for atleast a year from this November onwards... Let's see what happens.

Hijibiji

Country flag
From 2 different spiritual sources:
WW3 is already started.

The first source claimed it long back.
The second source has explicitly told it recently.

None of the above is an astrologer.

The astrologers from the ecosystem are strangely parroting the lines i heard many times before.
It takes serious guts (or some backup option) to predict such things.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles