Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

nick_indian

Country flag
When was there ever Christians, especially missionary’s committing “genocides” in India? Christians barely make up 1% of the people in India. History has shown that real genocides in the name of religion changes the demographics of entire populations. Large parts of the Middle East was once predominantly Christian, Muslims eventually came destroyed Churches, slaughtered people, forced people into conversations and eventually Christians were replaced. Much of present day Turkey sits on land that belonged to Christians but Christians are a minority now. The British ruled over India, if the English actually wanted to turn India predominantly Christian they could have.

As for “Christian” countries helping Armenia. The majority of “Christian countries” are run by secular leftist governments especially in Western Europe. They are far more interested in teaching LGBTQ Propaganda, raising awareness for fake black oppression aka (BLM Marxist propaganda) and importing millions of Muslims while ignoring thousands of Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa. They love preaching about Islamaphobia but ignore the thousands of massacres committed in the name of Islam. The only two countries doing anything is France and Russia and they are doing almost nothing, at least what we know in the public domain. Georgia hates Russia and is a puppet state, they have thrown Armenia under the bus. Most countries in Europe besides France, UK, possibly Italy and Russia have no power projection. Armenia is pretty difficult to help anyways, they are sandwiched between Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan and Georgia.

India is not obligated to do anything and can sit idle but India’s enemies such as China and Pakistan do not sit idle and have very aggressive foreign policies. Both Pakistan and China has funded insurgencies heavily in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan, this includes China especially in the 1980s. India has almost zero influence while a toilet bowl like Pakistan has powerful allies like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and pretty much every Muslim state besides maybe Afghanistan.
Not going to argue against the rest of the post but Christians make up around 2.5% in India.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Around afternoon the Azerbaijani AF launched a large-scale attack in the S. direction of the LoC between Artsakh and Azerbaijan, throwing reserve forces & mil. equipment. The enemy ignores also the security of the territory of Iran. Enemy capabilities are being destroyed.

The Russian Aerospace Forces are preparing a massive air attack on the coordinates of the terrorist training camps used for Karabakh in Idlib, Syria. Coordinates were reportedly gathered from the terrorists themselves in return for $100-300 fee. The same sources in Istanbul which reported to the Russian journalist team Wargonzo about the transfer of Syrian terrorists from Idlib to Artsakh, now reported that militants from Pakistan and Afghanistan will be transported by Azerbaijan/Turkey to Artsakh.

The resumption of shelling of the capital of Stepanakert will be followed by a commensurate response from the Defense Army, it's just a matter of minutes. Such behavior of the enemy suggests that everything is bad on the frontline for Azerbaijan.

MOD SPOX ARTSRUN HOVHANNISYAN HINTS TO ARMENIAN SUCCESS IN THE SOUTH: TERRORISTS, I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING. IF THE AREA NEAR ARAX RIVER IS A FLATLAND, IT'S THE SAME FOR OUR GUYS WHO ARE MOUNTAIN EAGLES. REPTILES CANNOT BEAT EAGLES. MOD SPOX ARTSRUN HOVHANNISYAN: BY SHELLING STEPANAKERT YOU WON'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING, IT'S THE SAME WE WILL WIN.

Ya'll Nibbiars

Ya'll Nibbiars WarGonzo sources in Istanbul, whose claims of Syrian mercenaries in Azerbaijan were finally confirmed, now say 2 groups of mercenaries are gonna be sent to Azerbaijan from Afghanistan & Pakistan, to join troops instead of the destroyed ones. Pak Special Forces are been reinforced after their initial losses. Source also says, new troops are required because of disappointment in Erdogan, after Aliyev failed to fulfill the promise to complete the operation rapidly with blitzkrieg in a last Ten of days.

Ya'll Nibbiars Murad Gazdiev on Russian Intelligence head reports of AlNusra islamists in Azerbaijan: "Nusra was when Christian villages in Syria were devastated in a night, when 60 year old Armenian woman Suzan Der Kirkur was raped by group of militants for 9 hours, then stoned her to death.

Neptune

Country flag
Broad reference was to India, Christianity and Genocide. Would have been unfair to not react to a factual error in a post which was OT.
You also said "None Catholic Christians were also victims of the inquisition". That's a line very similar to what Pakistanis say "we too have been victims of terror".
I repeat the reaction was to India, Christianity and Genocide.
Edit: Pakis also say..... good terrorist, bad terrorist.

@Flying Dagger i feel you guys are deviating from the topic and no I’m not Indian but my girlfriend is from India and I’m not stupid either, I know more then what you think I know and I’m not an expert and certainly always learn new things but for your sakes Catholics and Protestants are completely different. Many Protestants do not consider Catholics Christians and many Catholics do not call themselves Christians. Protestants reject the Pope and many teachings of Catholics. We don’t share the same history with Catholics or are responsible for what the Portuguese did.

I come from a family that was locked up goolags, we were not allowed to practice Christianity and we were discriminated against. Thousands of Churches were destroyed or closed where I come from. I don’t need lectures on how evil Christians are as specially when we are slaughtered around the world and treated like second rate trash in most none western countries.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When was there ever Christians, especially missionary’s committing “genocides” in India? Christians barely make up 1% of the people in India. History has shown that real genocides in the name of religion changes the demographics of entire populations. Large parts of the Middle East was once predominantly Christian, Muslims eventually came destroyed Churches, slaughtered people, forced people into conversations and eventually Christians were replaced. Much of present day Turkey sits on land that belonged to Christians but Christians are a minority now. The British ruled over India, if the English actually wanted to turn India predominantly Christian they could have.

As for “Christian” countries helping Armenia. The majority of “Christian countries” are run by secular leftist governments especially in Western Europe. They are far more interested in teaching LGBTQ Propaganda, raising awareness for fake black oppression aka (BLM Marxist propaganda) and importing millions of Muslims while ignoring thousands of Christians being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa. They love preaching about Islamaphobia but ignore the thousands of massacres committed in the name of Islam. The only two countries doing anything is France and Russia and they are doing almost nothing, at least what we know in the public domain. Georgia hates Russia and is a puppet state, they have thrown Armenia under the bus. Most countries in Europe besides France, UK, possibly Italy and Russia have no power projection. Armenia is pretty difficult to help anyways, they are sandwiched between Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan and Georgia.

India is not obligated to do anything and can sit idle but India’s enemies such as China and Pakistan do not sit idle and have very aggressive foreign policies. Both Pakistan and China has funded insurgencies heavily in places like Kashmir and Afghanistan, this includes China especially in the 1980s. India has almost zero influence while a toilet bowl like Pakistan has powerful allies like Turkey and Saudi Arabia and pretty much every Muslim state besides maybe Afghanistan.
Pakistan follows a coercive military diplomacy against India but it didn't worked always. porkis know very well that they can't use military power against us every time they tried, they failed miserably.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Another day, another Azerbaijan IL-76 (4K-AZ41) flying over Georgia from Turkey to Azerbaijan. Georgia of course pretends not to see the aircraft and claims neutrality and that it's air isn't being used to transport military cargo.
EjpkuUtWsAIm8S8.jpeg

Neptune

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Another day, another Azerbaijan IL-76 (4K-AZ41) flying over Georgia from Turkey to Azerbaijan. Georgia of course pretends not to see the aircraft and claims neutrality and that it's air isn't being used to transport military cargo.
View attachment 61729

I thought Georgia turned back Turkish aircraft and banned them from using its airspace? Maybe not the Azeris though? There was someone on Russian Defense Forum that posted a link to a Twitter account where that much was claimed. I never clicked the link so I cannot vouch for its authenticity.

HawkisRight

Country flag
@Flying Dagger i feel you guys are deviating from the topic and no I’m not Indian but my girlfriend is from India and I’m not stupid either, I know more then what you think I know and I’m not an expert and certainly always learn new things but for your sakes Catholics and Protestants are completely different. Many Protestants do not consider Catholics Christians and many Catholics do not call themselves Christians. Protestants reject the Pope and many teachings of Catholics. We don’t share the same history with Catholics or are responsible for what the Portuguese did.

I come from a family that was locked up goolags, we were not allowed to practice Christianity and we were discriminated against. Thousands of Churches were destroyed or closed where I come from. I don’t need lectures on how evil Christians are as specially when we are slaughtered around the world and treated like second rate trash in most none western countries.
Who r u? Where r u from? What sect u belong?

garg_bharat

Country flag

Well, a large number of Christians in India are recently converted (mostly for economic reasons/migration to the West) and are some are quite vocal.

The Christian population in India is quite substantial.

I think the Christian population will continue to increase. I see many Muslims convert to Christianity too.
There is no way to stop this.

Personally, I do not care if people convert. However if converted people show malice towards their previous faith, then that is an issue and social harmony is disturbed.

shade

Country flag

1601993407798.png

OT but what are you then? some kind of Slav? Romanian? Greek?
Agree with everything what you say btw, people here have the wrong impression with all the CIA/*foreign intelligence agency*/Globalist controlled, funded and supported missionary groups operating in this country.

Neptune

Country flag
View attachment 61730

Agree with everything what you say btw, people here have the wrong impression with all the CIA/*foreign intelligence agency*/Globalist controlled, funded and supported missionary groups operating in this country.

I answered that. Please, I understand people may be curious but let’s focus on the topic and not my personal life or upbringing. I feel this thread is starting to get derailed.

shade

Country flag
I answered that. Please, I understand people may be curious but let’s focus on the topic and not my personal life or upbringing. I feel this thread is starting to get derailed.
oke, some mod will come and do cleanup anyway, moving all these replies to whatever appropriate thread there is.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Azerbaijan Shelling of the Armenia.
EjphMXKX0AI1WL4.jpeg
EjphMXEXcAACDKN.jpeg
EjphMW_WkBcyled.jpeg
EjphMXEXsAEuwef.jpeg
EjpkdbeXsAA4r4n.jpeg
EjpkgBvX0AEPmHO.jpeg
EjpkiHhWAAEXRxw.jpeg

HawkisRight

Country flag
View attachment 61730

Wrong impression:crazy:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
Actually, there were two, one in front of the other. Pay attention to the reg. numbers. Another plane, all info N/A, on its way from Afghanistan to Baku. BONUS: Libyan Government on the way to Tripoli, apparently, from Istanbul.
Ejp6y6JX0AAw5Va.jpeg
Ejp6y6KX0AEN85N.jpeg
Ejp7CxrWsAELuim.jpeg

Dessert Storm

Country flag

Having a different POV to somebody's assertion ain't deviation from topic. Goolags..... Indians ain't involved in that. Classic strategy to deflect, amply used by our neighbors, as previously mentioned by me.
Presentation of fact ain't lecturing.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag

Pro-Armenia protesters shut down Hollywood traffic, demand support in conflict with Azerbaijan
I wish we had diaspora like this.
Pakis when 370 gaya happened did riots outside the Indian Embassy in Londonabad, they managed to gather a small army of Mirpuri inbreds outside the embassy to riot.

Meanwhile our diaspora doesn't have such presence on the ground, they may have lobbies tho.
NRIs/PIOs should be leveraged into lobbying or protest purposes by GoI

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Stepanakart and Shushi are under attack again. Feels like the cargo airplanes from Turkey have arrived.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles