Armenian-Azerbaijan 2020 War

Who will win this conflict

• Total voters

HawkisRight

Country flag
Peskov commented on the arrival of the "Russia" plane in Yerevan

Dmitry Peskov, the press secretary of the Russian President, has no information that the plane of the Rossiya Special Flying Squad (SLO) serving the top officials of the state has landed in Yerevan.

"I do not have such information," a Kremlin spokesman told reporters on Monday in response to a request to clarify who and why went to Yerevan on the SLO plane. Messages about the arrival of the plane in the capital of Armenia were previously disseminated on social networks.

Was it Wagner :cool1:

HawkisRight

Country flag
Benjamin Netanyahu called Pashinyan

The President of Israel phoned the Prime Minister of Armenia and said that relations between Israel and Azerbaijan are not directed against someone: RIA

HawkisRight

Country flag
🔥Putin's plane arrived in Yerevan

The Russian president's plane has just landed in Yerevan. This information was confirmed by the press secretary of the RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Mane Gevorgyan in an interview with NewArmenia.am.

The press secretary of the Prime Minister did not comment on who came, what program, what meetings will take place.

HawkisRight

Country flag
“Perhaps Armenia will not have any other alternative besides recognizing Artsakh and openly providing support to the republic,” Armenian President Armen Sarkissian.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Azerbaijan Air Force has started using its Attack aircraft to target Armenia Army in Artsakh Nagorno Karabakh. Two hours ago, a Su-25 of flew from Kyurdamir Air Base, Has bombed a Armenian soldiers resulting 18 death.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Airplanes were seen in the sky over Artsakh today. Presumably F-16 Aliyev, meanwhile, tore off all the masks and demanded Turkey's direct participation in the Karabakh war. It's funny. As if Ankara had not participated in it at all before.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Armenian MoD states that because of the shelling of settlements, including Stepanakert, the Artsakh military will be forced to conduct hostilities deep in the territory of Azerbaijan.

Ya'll Nibbiars The Stepanakart is currently under attack by Turkey backed Azerbaijan Multiple missile & MBRL attacks on civilians population. Dozens of casualties.

Ya'll Nibbiars @Rajaraja Chola Change the Vote.
plata o plomo. :cowboy:
I think i just voted yesterday. The vote is not determined by not whom I wanted to win. It just reflects ground situation. It seems Azerbaijan is better prepared and has been preparing war for quite sometime. They have employed technologic centric warfare.
Armenia is stuck on old doctrines (just like India) and after some initial downings, is losing territory in the independent region. I want Armenia to win, but as of now it's not happening.

Haldilal

Country flag
I think i just voted yesterday. The vote is not determined by not whom I wanted to win. It just reflects ground situation. It seems Azerbaijan is better prepared and has been preparing war for quite sometime. They have employed technologic centric warfare.
Armenia is stuck on old doctrines (just like India) and after some initial downings, is losing territory in the independent region. I want Armenia to win, but as of now it's not happening.
Which territory it lost?

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Which territory it lost?
It did not. But it is responsible for the independent region of Artasakh something. They are getting a pounding. Some border villages have been lost. UAV has been wrecking havoc on their Armour's sadly.

shade

Country flag
Which territory it lost?
Some Artsakh territory is under Azeri occupation, and both are occupying each other's enclaves
Ironic only bloody wikipedia has a map about the gains/losses

1601903613715.png

Here is another map about current events

1601903732491.png

Haldilal

Country flag
It did not. But it is responsible for the independent region of Artasakh something. They are getting a pounding. Some border villages have been lost. UAV has been wrecking havoc on their Armour's sadly.
As per my knowledge not a single village is lost I already posted a few pages back about the fake Claim. Now they have released a video claiming to capture a Artsekh Village but will wait till its clarified if true or not. Even in 2016 they made fake claims and videos which were later turned out to be complete fake.

Haldilal

Country flag

shade

Country flag
Armenian MOD claims other wise will wait till more verification comes.
You know in the second map there are blue areas marked by "Captured by Azeristan"
On the wikipedia article in small letters below this map are the letters "captured areas as claimed by Azerbaijan"
:pound:

All those Yahoodi and Turki drones.
All those Syrian, Paki Jihadis and Turki army jawans.
All that Oil money.
And nothing to show for it.

Haldilal

Country flag
You know in the second map there are blue areas marked by "Captured by Azeristan"
On the wikipedia article in small letters below this map are the letters "captured areas as claimed by Azerbaijan"
:pound:

All those Yahoodi and Turki drones.
All those Syrian, Paki Jihadis and Turki army jawans.
All that Oil money.
And nothing to show for it.
Now turkish troops will officially enter the war. :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

shade

Country flag
Now turkish troops will officially enter the war. :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
They are already fighting the war. :bplease:
Azeri top-brass is all purged for being Russian assets I guess, Natasha aur Vodka zyada ho gaya becharo ko.
Azeri jawans don't seem to have the will to fight, probably made complacent and weak by all that oil money.
Which is why overdose on Israeli loitering munition drones and jet bombing/ rocket artillery.
I'm pretty sure next the "Azeri Army" will have Leopard 2 tanks, F-16s and all ;)

Haldilal

Country flag
They are already fighting the war. :bplease:
Azeri top-brass is all purged for being Russian assets I guess, Natasha aur Vodka zyada ho gaya becharo ko.
Azeri jawans don't seem to have the will to fight, probably made complacent and weak by all that oil money.
Which is why overdose on Israeli loitering munition drones and jet bombing/ rocket artillery.
I'm pretty sure next the "Azeri Army" will have Leopard 2 tanks, F-16s and all ;)
They already have.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles