Arjun Main Battle Tank (MBT)

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

binayak95

Country flag

Jackdaw

Country flag
Thank you for sharing this document I was looking for it for a long time.
There is one more document which states that Arjun tank was penalized for firing before coming to a complete stop, despite accurately hitting the target. However, T-90 can't fire before coming to a complete stop.
So the evaluators penalized the Arjun tank for having a more advanced feature than the competitor T-90.

If you find it please share. The document was shared many years ago and was part of the above mentioned test.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Thank you for sharing this document I was looking for it for a long time.
There is one more document which states that Arjun tank was penalized for firing before coming to a complete stop, despite accurately hitting the target. However, T-90 can't fire before coming to a complete stop.
So the evaluators penalized the Arjun tank for having a more advanced feature than the competitor T-90.

If you find it please share. The document was shared many years ago and was part of the above mentioned test.
Army & beurocracy has serious dalals they changed the specs in between to sabotage same thing happened to Tejas, it's mtow was increased in the middle of the project.. and the fact that t90 had no such harsh requirements and still inducted.. literally boils my blood,,
Why doesn't modi government realised this and abandon this rotten beurocracy they are eating us from inside.. this policy makers in army , beurocrats should be sent into gas chamber mc sale...

I have one report of some officers or officials evaluating the Arjun vs some T72 or t90 forgot . In which Arjun performed better had better mobility and even high speed

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Army & beurocracy has serious dalals they changed the specs in between to sabotage same thing happened to Tejas, it's mtow was increased in the middle of the project.. and the fact that t90 had no such harsh requirements and still inducted.. literally boils my blood,,
Why doesn't modi government realised this and abandon this rotten beurocracy they are eating us from inside.. this policy makers in army , beurocrats should be sent into gas chamber mc sale...

I have one report of some officers or officials evaluating the Arjun vs some T72 or t90 forgot . In which Arjun performed better had better mobility and even high speed

Global Defence

Articles