Any Hindu can be priest: SC

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
similarly, and this is what I explained you that, exclude marriage from such. Why to promote when people do not want to marry? You cannot advertize and do psywar on your own people for this.
You are just insecure person walking around earth. If people do not want to marry, they would not. But I assume you are small looking fat pandit from the hills who stands no chance against a strong built and smart LC from the plains. Hence you bring your insecurity in this discussion again and again. If you were so confident in your looks and brains, you would not care about competition and your women loving other men!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And here is the biggest difference lies between you and me.

Money and position won't make any Baniya midget tall or cure his genetic and physical inferiority,similary a Dark complex ugly will be the same irrespective of his high post,via a vis a guy whose ancestors were athletes,soldiers or any other khatey Petey ghar key.

If money or position was the case every random rich shudra or a ugly Baniya would have a beautiful tall wife.

I don't think any upper middle class girl from my society would marry Ambani's elder son a 200 kg walking couch potato.
There are enough poor Jamwals who would not pass your genetic test either. Keep your birth based BS to yourself.

Btw, do you know that average world height has grown 3-4 inches in the last 100 years. Thanks to good eating habits, people have grown much taller and stronger. A healthy eating and rich dalit will anyday beat the shit out of your poor village Jamwal.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
And here is the biggest difference lies between you and me.

Money and position won't make any Baniya midget tall or cure his genetic and physical inferiority,similary a Dark complex ugly will be the same irrespective of his high post,via a vis a guy whose ancestors were athletes,soldiers or any other khatey Petey ghar key.

If money or position was the case every random rich shudra or a ugly Baniya would have a beautiful tall wife.

I don't think any upper middle class girl from my society would marry Ambani's elder son a 200 kg walking couch potato.
Let us see how your society girls react if they actually get such a proposal, whether 200kg or 60 kg. You don't "think" they will agree, but you frankly don't know stuff, and don't know women, more importantly.

With urbanization and industrialization, you will definitely see more "shudras and baniyas" having beautiful wives, and vice-versa. That is inevitable, and it is time you get used to it.

And by the way, one more difference between you and me: I would prefer a dark complexioned intelligent and smart girl, to a fair-and-lovely dumb bimbo. My offspring will have a much higher chance of doing well and succeeding in life than yours.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
No one can "force" you to do it. You can go ahead and marry a fat midget girl from your "caste" or a fair-and-lovely brain-dead bimbo female from your "caste" if that is your personal preference. No issues, who are we to interfere in your personal decision.

Like I said, if baniya Ambani's fat and unhealthy son asks for your daughter or sister, you will rush ahead.

And anyhow, it becomes our business only if you kill your daughter or sister (or even brother) for choosing to marry a "baniya or Dalit". Else, who are we to force?
There something call honor of the family and blood,and i am quite sure majority of my kind stick to it otherwise Baniya Genetics and Complexion of Dravids and Dalits would've cured long ago by the infusion of pure healthy blood.

95% of the Baniya are obese BTW.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You are just insecure person walking around earth. If people do not want to marry, they would not. But I assume you are small looking fat pandit from the hills who stands no chance against a strong built and smart LC from the plains. Hence you bring your insecurity in this discussion again and again. If you were so confident in your looks and brains, you would not care about competition and your women loving other men!
If that was a competition!!! But reservation promotion of caste marriage, etc is not even close to competition.

Bornubus

There are enough poor Jamwals who would not pass your genetic test either. Keep your birth based BS to yourself.

Btw, do you know that average world height has grown 3-4 inches in the last 100 years. Thanks to good eating habits, people have grown much taller and stronger. A healthy eating and rich dalit will anyday beat the shit out of your poor village Jamwal.
That post shows your inferiority complex, compare the physique of ugliest jamwal with the handsomest and strongest Dalit in your own family.

BTW i do agree that that dalits shouldn't be be bracketed in a same basket, dalits in Punjab and Haryana are totally different and superior than a Bihari Dalit who eats Rat and called Musahar (rat eater)

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
There something call honor of the family and blood,and i am quite sure majority of my kind stick to it otherwise Baniya Genetics and Complexion of Dravids and Dalits would've cured long ago by the infusion of pure healthy blood.

95% of the Baniya are obese BTW.
BTW, there is a reason I am dragging this conversation along. The amount of vile shit you are spewing here is going to get you into serious trouble.

"Pure blood", eh? What makes your blood "purer" than the so-called "Dravids" and "Dalits"? The "Dravids" had their mightly empires, from Vijaynagar to Cholas, comprised of the dark-skinned. You think dark complexion is a curse, purely because of the Caucasian slave mentality that many Indians display. In reality, it makes no tangible difference. Just look at the skin colour of various eminent personalities - Ajit Doval, Narayan Murthy, APJ Abdul Kalam, Javgal Srinath, Sharad Pawar, etc. etc.

And this is one more thing that society needs to be bothered about - the kind of race and maniac theories you and your ilk advocate.

As I said, there is a reason I have been dragging this conversation, and your posts are archived here. You think you are anonymous and can freely spread this vile shit on the internet, you are mistaken. But keep going.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That post shows your inferiority complex, compare the physique of ugliest jamwal with the handsomest and strongest Dalit in your own family.

BTW i do agree that that dalits shouldn't be be bracketed in a same basket, dalits in Punjab and Haryana are totally different and superior than a Bihari Dalit who eats Rat and called Musahar (rat eater)
That was just an example to show your naivety. A strong dalit can even beat the shit out of your best Jamwal.

A bihari dalit eats rat not because he is fond of it but out of poverty. You will do the same if there is no other option. Don't be a moron.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
so should I point towards wrong intentions of LC? :p
Your women are not exclusive. If they work with a random dalit, they can fall for them and vice-versa. May be your women realize that you are useless, and do not know how to control their animal instinct when they see a strong and smart dalit. It is a two way street.

But may be that explains why you practise honor killing. It is just a manifestation of your unmanliness.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
BTW, there is a reason I am dragging this conversation along. The amount of vile shit you are spewing here is going to get you into serious trouble.

"Pure blood", eh? What makes your blood "purer" than the so-called "Dravids" and "Dalits"? The "Dravids" had their mightly empires, from Vijaynagar to Cholas, comprised of the dark-skinned. You think dark complexion is a curse, purely because of the Caucasian slave mentality that many Indians display. In reality, it makes no tangible difference. Just look at the skin colour of various eminent personalities - Ajit Doval, Narayan Murthy, APJ Abdul Kalam, Javgal Srinath, Sharad Pawar, etc. etc.

And this is one more thing that society needs to be bothered about - the kind of race and maniac theories you and your ilk advocate.

As I said, there is a reason I have been dragging this conversation, and your posts are archived here. You think you are anonymous and can freely spread this vile shit on the internet, you are mistaken. But keep going.
Another reason to debunk AIT and teach more history from South India to kids.

Only when they read about Vijaynagar and other empires extensively, they will realize their utter race based foolishness. Funny thing is these guys cite being black as some problem when Krishna himself was black.

Bornubus

What vile post ? I already said i am happy that LC community is doing good in every spheres of life but you or any state authority can't force me to chnge my personal (Read Article 19 20) views,there are 100s of threads on several forums like quora.

And all those posts are archived here which branded an entire community a women abd daughter seller,BTW Home minister Rajnath Singh comes from the same community.

raja696

Rofl who is fighting whom .... i dont understand. First of all there doesn't exist lc and hc. That is created by communism principles. If they can take away ur culture, seeds of communist principles can be installed. Byproduct is cristianity or slave master theory. Which is what exactly happened. Lc en hc doesn't exist at the times of our ancestors era. It has started in very few centuries ago. Later strengthened by british arming crooks in the form of jamindari system to collect taxes. We all blame each other , leaving Scott free the real enemies to be blamed Marxists, british muzzies and our lineage of selfish kings. What a waste of time . When we will realise we r not enemies but were made to believe by weighing one side to other unbalanced.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
This thread has become a joke, people started ridiculing each other based on their prejudices.
To pure blood supporters - I hear you, but let it be. Rather devote time and energy on teaching and enlightening our sisters and daughters than quarrel with *clears throat* fools.
To Dravid supremacists - Yeah, I get you. Dravid = good. Fine, let it be.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This thread has become a joke, people started ridiculing each other based on their prejudices.
To pure blood supporters - I hear you, but let it be. Rather devote time and energy on teaching and enlightening our sisters and daughters than quarrel with *clears throat* fools.
To Dravid supremacists - Yeah, I get you. Dravid = good. Fine, let it be.
There is absolutely no "Dravid supremacist" on this thread. Your "pure blood" morons have clearly stated on this thread that "South of Bidar" is all enemies. For such people, the cracked-skull treatment awaits them, and that is all they deserve.

Those who are willing to live and let live, and get rid of the false superiority complex and stop embarrassing us by claiming that their ancestors were raped by blue-eyed Caucasians, are welcome to build the nation along with us.

For those who consider us "enemies", they better be prepared for a hard time in the coming years. I am grateful to the creators of such threads for exposing the cretin we have within our nation, and that the idea of Bharatvarsh is something that cannot be shouldered by us alone, and needs a good amount of cleansing before it can be made a reality.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
You are again jumping the gun. How would you send people in govt. jobs if they cannot study.

One solution is overhaul of entire primary education and strict focus on excellence. Once that is achieved poor LC will have enough opportunity to learn and fight on their own in the system. But that is far from achieved right now.

But as I said, we just need quick growth for next two decades to breach 10k $ per capita income and then we can talk about everything. Till then I do not see a way to correct it.
Nobody's jumping the gun, you're just thinking about reserved caste but outright not thinking about general category caste. I'm talking about the motif of the reservation, why do you think these castes would only study if reservation is given ??? The interview argument is far more subjective and not true in many cases, most of the institutes give admission on the basis of competitive exams but not by interviews, why should this institution must give admission on the basis of reservation if there's no discrimination in the name of interview. If you seriously want to uplift these castes, you need to encourage them to work hard but not by giving free runs in competitive exams, that's how you send people in govt jobs.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Yras, castist filth like you deserve far worse. We should have instead of reservations put the castist filth in actual reverse discrimination by making your kind into shudras. Then you would not be here playing fake victim card like a snake.
Go cry to your momma, I've seen many like you shouting and crying discrimination while they enjoy the free runs with no discrimination at all. Because of people like you, UCs are encouraged to do something shit which they should have keep in their closet of idiocy. Stop crying.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles