Tamil

Country flag
Chaklala Airbase - Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Shahbaz Air base

Masroor Military Aviation Base in Karachi: Zoom in and you could count about 24 jets and about half dozen helicopres.
map of india - Google Maps

Pasni Air Base: Just 1 C-130, Please feel free to zoom in and out and all around to see if you could find something new.

Turbat air base: empty

Hyderabad airfield:

Moenjodaro Airfield:

Khuzdar Airfield:

Sui airfield:

A.V.

[mod]please do not derail threads if you want to discuss 65 war we have a separate thread for that you can post there
take it as a serious offence we do not tolerate trolling and derailing threads too kindly maybe this is the last time i am issuing the warning to you[tiger_usa] next time it will be the button[/mod]

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Lahore Islamabad and Islamabad Peshwar motorway is made in a way that in case of emergency they can be used as airbases. PAF frequently do flying drills there. I had to once take detour to reach my destination once.
I am sure Karachi Hyderabad and Rotedero Gawadar is also made in that way.

So u see Vali u can not just take out Mushsaf and Pakistan is crippled.

Vladimir79

Professional
I was talking about hitting the F-16s, not the runways in particular. Mushaf is home to the PAFs best planes, pilots and is HQ for Central Air Command. If India can wipe it out completely, PAF will be like a snake who lost the head.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I was talking about hitting the F-16s, not the runways in particular. Mushaf is home to the PAFs best planes, pilots and is HQ for Central Air Command. If India can wipe it out completely, PAF will be like a snake who lost the head.
I think PAF also know that !! Decoys must have been built
Regards
kasaeed

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Next time u r sselling pipe to Sui South do visit these areas ;)

Vladimir79

Professional
I think PAF also know that !! Decoys must have been built
Regards
kasaeed
It isn't a matter of decoys but of redundancy. One can only hope that with the loss of Central Command PAF would have an ability to reorganise their C&C. Even if they can, the loss of the F-16s would throw PAF back 20 years. The loss of their best pilots would be just as devastating. It must be among the #1 targets for India in the case of war.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
It isn't a matter of decoys but of redundancy. One can only hope that with the loss of Central Command PAF would have an ability to reorganise their C&C. Even if they can, the loss of the F-16s would throw PAF back 20 years. The loss of their best pilots would be just as devastating. It must be among the #1 targets for India in the case of war.
I think Pakistan will not be relaying on these. I think we will use the missiles to hot back.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
:twizt:Major 10 Pakistan Air Force Bases:Laie_42:

So Comment on it.
Questions @ Tamil: Dear friend;
1. what is the purpose of this thread, what exactly you want to say?
2. What inputs you have about pakistani Air Bases?
3. which pakistani air base is strategically important to india in case of war?
4. How many bases are currently active and inactive?
5. How many Airports are serving civilian air aviation and PAF?
6. what is indian Air force's (logistical) approach to geography of these air bases?
7. These airbases seems near on the map but there must be some benefits too; being near. As Muslman mentioned that they can use motorways !!??.

qsaark

Well with the current state of the PAF (talking about its flying relics with no BVR and little to no ECM) even if no airbase was touched by the IAF, the entire fighter wing deployed near the border can be destroyed in due course of time. And IAF won’t even have to enter in the Pakistan airspace to do that, thanks for R77s and S-300/400. This is my understanding of a scenario if the war breaks up today (God forbid). If and when the PAF gets the J-10s/SD-10, JF-17s/SD-10, and F-16 blk 52/AMRAAM-C5, than the things will be little different. But again even than it will only take a little longer for the IAF to achieve the air superiority but eventually they will mange to.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles