Afghan Pak skirmish at Chaman

Country flag
@Tarun Kumar
Yup that part is understood.

But in every thread basically the same posts by same set of people, isn't it a bit too much?

If India bashing is such a integral part of military forum, let's create a India bashing thread (ala jantar mantar) and do all the govt/institution bashing there.

I can understand if new points are coming out while criticising, but that is not the case. It's becoming repetitive and boring atleast for me.
I have for years suggested that members rather than venting their frustrations offer solutions.

mavles ihctep

How every thread at DFI now a days irrespective of the topic ends up into a self-flagellation one criticising ourselves , is a topic for a research paper in itself.
Lot of idiots here, they spend whole day reading shit propaganda website and come here to whine.Fortunately this people r only in double digits of a billion people.

Country flag
this was during when ANA did assault on them.

the counter came the next day, which is today.
I asked for a source other than DG FC- If have one please show- according to ISPR and other paki propaganda all Indians are weak baniyas and we drink cow piss- 1 paki=10 Indians and they won all the wars- do you believe all this nonsense-

Country flag
I don't think so. You are not going to trade your life in US for one in Cuba.

Rest of the things are moot from a neutral perspective.
This is another analogy of a free country VS a miltary ruled nation. Even the greatest
freedom loving country was unable to defeat communist/military rule. By the way
CUBA has one of the highest education levels for it's citizens in the world.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Dont even think about it soon a pakistani (raheel) will lead a muslim NATO.

i can see turkey becoming a rabid anti india country in future as well..
what is mea doing then if they cannot convince other Muslims states to declare Pak as Kufr nation. What would be the use of so much minority halla gulla we do in India to have Muslims protected?

At least start with Afghanistan.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I asked for a source other than DG FC- If have one please show- according to ISPR and other paki propaganda all Indians are weak baniyas and we drink cow piss- 1 paki=10 Indians and they won all the wars- do you believe all this nonsense-
Play the propaganda again, today they killed their Muslim brothers in Afghanistan. Now they are being sorry. They are taking revenge because Ahmad Shah Durrani was afghan which invaded Pakistan, when it was part of India.

Country flag
what is mea doing then if they cannot convince other Muslims states to declare Pak as Kufr nation. What would be the use of so much minority halla gulla we do in India to have Muslims protected?

Total nonsense and waste of time ,why would other muslims nations even listen to India??

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Total nonsense and waste of time ,why would other muslims nations even listen to India??
we have second highest Muslim population.
Nepal was once a Hindu now it is secular. Why cant that happen to Pak? Afghanistan should declare state of Porkistan as Kufr nation. All the >Molvis in India should declare fatwa against Pakistan as a Kufr nation

Country flag
Years ago Indian Parliment was attacked and nothing happened so even if 10000 are sacrificed i would not expect
much from the government. By the way this lack of military hardware is not new we had decades to prepare and
we did not.
We need money from where that will come- I wish to have US like military but that is my wish- Till India gets double the GDP of US we won't even get close-

As of now even 7th pay commission is not given to Army- either become like them and extend the barbaric zone of middle eat to India also by using free unemployed youth as militias and start genocidal blood baths like happening between Iran and Arabs in Syria and loose our Independence or increase our strength and wait for the right opportunity-

War mongering and heavy spending is possible but then what happens when people stop getting their food on plate- Soviet Union can be a good case study for that-

Country flag
We need money from where that will come- I wish to have US like military but that is my wish- Till India gets double the GDP of US we won't even get close-
-
keeping economic growth and investments steady is difficult without internal security and
stability.

raheel besharam

i think MEA is divided whether to become like israel or to think about our interests in middle east.

i personally think Modi-doval has a long term strategy to deal with pak, and these are just initial hiccups .....for the long term strategy to work modi needs to keeep winning elections that's why he keeps himself busy with election stuffs and remains mum on geopolitical decisions but yeah even @Kunal Biswas has said that under BJP army has freedom to do whatever.

loads of events are yet to unfold in future, major changes will happen after geelani's natural death

So wait n watch.......Haathi ka bhi time aayega

mavles ihctep

I've stopped blaming modi cuz he has given free hand to army, it's upto army to take action or not.

I'll directly blame the top tier generals of Indian army who are serving in front and develop a cold feet before taking any action against porkistan.

Still............im hopeful that revenge will be taken before 1st June
There is a report on dawn which13 pakistan soldiers r beheaded by indian army between 2002-2013.Ever did you see any report from pakistani media or ispr about this incidents .No they will never accept this and pretend like nothing happened to maintain their image within country.

Country flag
keeping economic growth and investments steady is difficult without internal security and
stability.
Which why the main focus is internal security than showing Pakistan their place or taking back PoK & Gilgit-Baltistan area-

More money is being spent on training NSG and state police SIT etc, coastal defense and developing a cyber security system- even after all this Marcos easily make the fun of all these spending when they infiltrate the security cordon with ease- you must have heard spotting of suspicious people in Mumbai, Gujarat or Pathankot lately- These are usually SFs like Marcos who test the security perimeter- and even after so much funding they are able to penetrate most level-

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
i think MEA is divided whether to become like israel or to think about our interests in middle east.

i personally think Modi-doval has a long term strategy to deal with pak, and these are just initial hiccups .....for the long term strategy to work modi needs to keeep winning elections that's why he keeps himself busy with election stuffs and remains mum on geopolitical decisions but yeah even @Kunal Biswas has said that under BJP army has freedom to do whatever.

loads of events are yet to unfold in future, major changes will happen after geelani's natural death

So wait n watch.......Haathi ka bhi time aayega
MEA needs talents and brainy people. That's all. They have been partially failing in keeping India's narrative.
At lest MEA can start with Afghanistan.
Pakistan needs to be declared as Kufr nation by Afghanistan and Iran.

Country flag
i personally think Modi-doval has a long term strategy to deal with pak, and these are just initial hiccups .....for the long term strategy to work modi needs to keeep winning elections that's why he keeps himself busy with election stuffs and remains mum on geopolitical decisions
Modi is trying to win every election to get the cushion to win every National election for a long time- If you see Indira she would make a come back even when most of North voted against her- because she had many states in her hand-

Country flag
MEA needs talents and brainy people. That's all. They have been partially failing in keeping India's narrative.
It is not easy for that to happen US and Israel has to invade Iran and install a puppet regime there like we have in Afghanistan and then India needs to connect Afghanistan to Chabahar and Bander Abbas with both road and rail-

As of now Afghans are heavily dependent of Pakistan-

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
MEA needs to increase its head count of diplomats to achieve what you say. There was a plan for lateral entry into IFS, donno what happened to it.

Afghanistan will never declare Pakistan as a kufr nation, pakis have very good lobby within Afghanistan power circles .
Whenever there are diplomatic differences, a big bomb blast happens in Afghanistan.

And more over American factor also needs to be considered.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles