Afghan Pak skirmish at Chaman

Country flag
How every thread at DFI now a days irrespective of the topic ends up into a self-flagellation one criticising ourselves , is a topic for a research paper in itself.
This is a military forum , many nationalistic people here the lack of government response and action
leads to this situation.

Tarun Kumar

How every thread at DFI now a days irrespective of the topic ends up into a self-flagellation one criticising ourselves , is a topic for a research paper in itself.
Because as a nation of 1.3billion we deserve much better than the leadership we have and we are being let down.

raheel besharam

Because as a nation of 1.3billion we deserve much better than the leadership we have and we are being let down.
I've stopped blaming modi cuz he has given free hand to army, it's upto army to take action or not.

I'll directly blame the top tier generals of Indian army who are serving in front and develop a cold feet before taking any action against porkistan.

Still............im hopeful that revenge will be taken before 1st June

Country flag
we have been saying this for decades but why they can still give India a hard time??
How have they still been able to keep Kashmir?? Gilgit?? They seem to be doing something
right militarily and diplomatically??
Sir who in his right mind would come to that conclusion- If one or two soldiers getting killed is hard time then God save us when 10000s sacrifice would be needed-

They have been holding Kashmir and Gilgit because we are not interested- We have more things to worry about like 1/3 population living below poverty line- Internal sabotages etc-

About military hardware our 105mm field gun is still enough to send them crying to uncle- But we need better capability to counter China- Whatever pakis make(paint) in Pakistan is to boost morale of its troops- making a military hardware in Pakistan is not economically feasible(leaving Ak-47 aside even that is not mass produced)-
It has been a problem in India too when It comes to mass production even when we are larger country and have greater resources-

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That video showing Afghan Troops celebrating with Pak Army uniform and a busted APC is actually the Barrack of Pak FC which was overrun.

You can see the Pak Soldier's Black Trunk. And this is according to Afghan.

Tarun Kumar

I've stopped blaming modi cuz he has given free hand to army, it's upto army to take action or not.

I'll directly blame the top tier generals of Indian army who are serving in front and develop a cold feet before taking any action against porkistan.

Still............im hopeful that revenge will be taken before 1st June
Revenge should have been taken that night or 1 night later. By now Porkis must have develop 100s of counterplans.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The porkis has started plying religion card with Afghanistan ...

I think all Muslim countries should declare Pakistan has Kufr Nation.

Country flag
Sir who in his right mind would come to that conclusion- If one or two soldiers getting killed is hard time then God save us when 10000s sacrifice would be needed-
Years ago Indian Parliment was attacked and nothing happened so even if 10000 are sacrificed i would not expect
much from the government. By the way this lack of military hardware is not new we had decades to prepare and
we did not.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is a military forum , many nationalistic people here the lack of government response and action
leads to this situation.
@Tarun Kumar
Yup that part is understood.

But in every thread basically the same posts by same set of people, isn't it a bit too much?

If India bashing is such a integral part of military forum, let's create a India bashing thread (ala jantar mantar) and do all the govt/institution bashing there.

I can understand if new points are coming out while criticising, but that is not the case. It's becoming repetitive and boring atleast for me.

Country flag
Revenge should have been taken that night or 1 night later. By now Porkis must have develop 100s of counterplans.
Sir this not internet game going on like Battle field- People who are at helm of affairs know better and are the right people to decide-

Tarun Kumar

Years ago Indian Parliment was attacked and nothing happened so even if 10000 are sacrificed i would not expect
much from the government. By the way this lack of military hardware is not new we had decades to prepare and
we did not.
Many ways the maoists if they develop nationalist ideology will be much better rulers than the current crop of looser samosa eating babus.

raheel besharam

That's not our old generation of generals work.....they follow the classic "no knee jerk" reaction strategy

The porkis has started plying religion card with Afghanistan ...

I think all Muslim countries should declare Pakistan has Kufr Nation.

Dont even think about it soon a pakistani (raheel) will lead a muslim NATO.

i can see turkey becoming a rabid anti india country in future as well..

Country flag
@Tarun Kumar
Yup that part is understood.

But in every thread basically the same posts by same set of people, isn't it a bit too much?
This is becoming like Paki forums- where everything bad happens because of Nawaz Shareef- And then we talk of being a responsible civilized nation- Modi or anyone is there and people will have to live with It- If you have problem show him the door when your time comes-

Till then this bitching makes us look like those inbreds-

raheel besharam

Many ways the maoists if they develop nationalist ideology will be much better rulers than the current crop of looser samosa eating babus.
LoL.......maoists follow mao and they deserve air strikes on their strong holds...

If u are a commie, plz come in open and accept it . No need to play these hide n seek games.

sthf

Country flag
India has little leverage against Pak. Army controlled nations have proven themselves to be
better run than free elected nations?? Look at CUBA and Castro USA never defeated him
militarily or diplomatically.
I don't think so. You are not going to trade your life in US for one in Cuba.

Rest of the things are moot from a neutral perspective.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles