Afghan Pak skirmish at Chaman

lcafanboy

Country flag
2,000 families affected by violent border clash at Chaman, says disaster management authority
SYED ALI SHAHUPDATED 13 MINUTES AGO

Unprovoked firing by Afghan border forces on Friday affected more than 2,000 families living near the Pak-Afghan border in Chaman, the director general of Balochistan's provincial disaster management authority (PDMA), Muhammad Tariq, said while addressing a press conference on Saturday.

Deputy Commissioner (DC) Chaman Qaisar Khan said residents of villages located at the border had been instructed to evacuate.

"Announcements in mosques have been made and pamphlets have been distributed in this regard," the DC said.

19 PDMA trucks carrying relief goods had reached Chaman to ensure the provision of basic commodities, tents and blankets to the affected families, the DG PDMA said.

ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER AD

Relief goods worth Rs40 million were dispatched to the Pak-Afghan border at Chaman, he said.

"We can assure timely support to our brothers in this hour of trouble", the DG PDMA said.

He said the district administration had also been directed to assess the damages resulting from the firing by Afghan forces.

Mud-walled houses in particular had been severely damaged in Killi Luqman and Killi Jehangir when Afghan forces attacked FC personnel guarding census staff.

At least 12 people, including two Frontier Corps personnel, five children and three women were killed in the hostilities, which started in the early hours of Friday
https://www.dawn.com/news/1331463/2...-at-chaman-says-disaster-management-authority

lcafanboy

Country flag
If pakis truly suspect Indian involvement, we might see paki shelling on border villages on our side this weekend itself..
No issues we should rape them from all sides. We should also Provoke Iran along with Afghanistan and India and Porky Army will suddenly find themselves stretched and then we should give them a final blow.

Tarun Kumar

Lol that is what we want. Then we will freely murder them like ants. Their FC was gangbanged by ANA for over 4 hours and they needed airforce to fight ANA as army was too scared to enter the area.

raheel besharam

mard e momin ISPR social media accounts are spreading false bravado of their forces that they killed 37 afghan soldiers lol

the reality is afghans left from their positions and pakistan kept wasting its ammo, probably killed a few afghan civilians in shelling .

Tarun Kumar

Mard e momins couldnt even kill afghan police. They conducted an airstrike. Afghans are admitting to 14 casualties. But their FC was gangbanged

sthf

Country flag
Sala har Paki ab bhi yahi keh raha ki zero casualties of Pak Army.
I am counting on it. I want the denial, so IA could do as it pleases & get away with it. And there always could be "leaked images & videos" of chopped up heads, pigs blown to kingdom come. Denial is a game that two can play.

That is if the PM will stop projecting himself as the Para SF team leader who lead the operation from the front & pat his own back.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I am counting on it. I want the denial, so IA could do as it pleases & get away with it. And there always could be "leaked images & videos" of chopped up heads, pigs blown to kingdom come. Denial is a game that two can play.

That is if the PM will stop projecting himself as the Para SF team leader who lead the operation from the front & pat his own back.
I disagree. Nobody is denying that we want to see Paki head and i am sure it will be done when the opportunity arise. But this is the most subtle way and most importantly it won't never damage the Ghazi superhuman image of Pak Army. I have noticed how these "BAT" teams created a psychological impact in the mind of common Indians.

Even Indian media is showing them as an formidable opponent. These quite raids by our SF can increase the morale of the Army but not common citizen.

sthf

Country flag
@Bornubus I think you didn't get the gist of my post.

Pakis are still denying 1948, 1965, 1971, 1984 & 1999. This is who they are. Few strikes here and there is not going to change it. As Christine Fair said, PA is the only army who gets accolades for losing wars, repeatedly.

Our motive is clear. Avenge the soldiers for every common Indian including the families to see. This is where the denial comes in. Behead them goat fuckers, bring back their heads & play football with them like TTP does. Leak the video to media, call a press conference and deny it ever happened.

By now, every Indian will know what has been done & why the "land of Gandhi" is denying it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles