Acid Attack on Bulgarian Girl in Varanasi: An Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Thanks for trying to help me lower the bar of DFI. But, your comment doesn't make any sense and isn't funny.
What do you mean, Europe has animal brothels. 'middle age' europe nuns used to be prostitutes so now they have to be celibate.

That's why they rape kids,

You should visit Israel it's your holy land, atleast I'm sleeping on a manja in mine.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Let us not get over-sentimental. Such crimes can take place anywhere in the world. Indian Citizens get assaulted and murdered in west, I did not see people starting online campaigns then. Several Indian students were victimized in Russia, some even got killed in racist attacks.

This is a criminal act and must be dealt with as per the law of the land. The problem with Indians is that we always want to be in the good books of the "Whites".
Hundreds of turks dead and nobody puts turkey flags on their DP and same amount of french dead and lots of these white a&& lickers put the french flag on their FB.

mikhail

Country flag
Personally i feel that the people of UP and Bihar are nothing but a source of embarrassment to the entire country.These uncivilized barbarians are the only reason why India lags behind in literally every development indicator.These uncivilized,uneducated lot have got no future in their respective states and hence they are hell bent to tarnish the image of our Motherland at any cost.These morons defecate in the open,rape and harass the womenfolk on a daily basis,because of these sub-humans the name of our country is getting tarnish in the global arena.These low IQ morons give vote to criminals like Laloo,Mulayam and Mayawati on a regular basis and then complain about the lack of development in their states.Personally i would love to see an India minus Bihar and UP but then again this country doesn't run on my whims and fancies.These morons are flooding my home state and crimes are going up here due to these mofos who indulge in all kinds of anti-social activities ranging from rapes to murders.Bengal needs to kick these morons out of our state,we should do what the MNS did in Maharashtra a few years ago.I'm literally getting fed up reading about the daily crimes committed by these savages:frusty:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles