About I, Me and Myself

Triton

Founding Member
Your always around but never had a chance to know you; Happy to see your introduction page Gokul

Have a good day! :drink:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome to a fellow "fan" of a clown across the border.

Ashutosh Lokhande

This thread is started in 2009 and this member is inactive it seems.

Why are you asking this question now??
theres was a friend of mine in orkut (4-5years back) going by same name as the OP. he was a ethical hacker and i used to learn tricks from him of hacking. since hacking requires knowledge of programing which i lack he only taught me to make fake phishing links :D.

this is from a time when orkut was the next big thing. and cyber war was intense there were many active hackers from india as well as pak. indian hacker group was named as indian snakes i guess dont remember exactly but something related to snakes. paki hackers used to hack indian orkut accounts,communities,websites etc and we used to in return hack paki accounts,communities,websites and then used to negotiate and return back the accounts. the one who had more hacked account had an advantage. those wer very intresting times :D so when i read this name elightendmonk i tought maybe the op is the same person coz that orkut hacker guy was also very patriotic and was most active during 4-5 years back so i took a wild guess and asked whether its truly him :D

prohumanity

Country flag
My 2 cents : I do not believe in "I,Me and Myself" mindset. My core beliefs are (1) "Vasudev Kutumbamkum" (entire World is a family) (2) "Sarv dharma sambhav" (you should respect other peoples religious beliefs as you respect yours) (3) I love India as it's civilizational values come closest to my own core values. (4) I believe in "liberty and Justice for all and not only for Jew...sorry..I mean few) (5) " I also, believe in " Yatra naryante pujyante ,Ramante tatra devata" (God resides in a places where women are treated with dignity and respect) (6) I believe Wealth is created by joint efforts of all people and their should be fair and just distribution of wealth (7) I believe in peace and harmony among nations but it's only possible by being strong (Like Mr Modi said "peace thru strength) (8) I believe in "live and let live" unless someone wants to destroy you or your nation.
(9) I believe we should be self confident and not afraid to express our opinions/ideas even if Prism program/FBI/CIA or any other entity spies on us or intimidates us , freedom of speech is our birth right , its a human right. (10) I dislike any nation who has a delusional idea to enslave the world by its power/force.

Ashutosh Lokhande

My 2 cents : I do not believe in "I,Me and Myself" mindset. My core beliefs are (1) "Vasudev Kutumbamkum" (entire World is a family) (2) "Sarv dharma sambhav" (you should respect other peoples religious beliefs as you respect yours) (3) I love India as it's civilizational values come closest to my own core values. (4) I believe in "liberty and Justice for all and not only for Jew...sorry..I mean few) (5) " I also, believe in " Yatra naryante pujyante ,Ramante tatra devata" (God resides in a places where women are treated with dignity and respect) (6) I believe Wealth is created by joint efforts of all people and their should be fair and just distribution of wealth (7) I believe in peace and harmony among nations but it's only possible by being strong (Like Mr Modi said "peace thru strength) (8) I believe in "live and let live" unless someone wants to destroy you or your nation.
(9) I believe we should be self confident and not afraid to express our opinions/ideas even if Prism program/FBI/CIA or any other entity spies on us or intimidates us , freedom of speech is our birth right , its a human right. (10) I dislike any nation who has a delusional idea to enslave the world by its power/force.
Dude why you telling about yourself on someone else's introduction? :lol:

prohumanity

Country flag
Do you have any problem with that? Calm down. DFI board belongs to all DFIans. Its nobody's monopoly.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Sorry could never fathom the meaning of this thing.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Do you have any problem with that? Calm down. DFI board belongs to all DFIans. Its nobody's monopoly.
Am just saying we must post content as per the relevance to the thread. Here the OP had made a thread specially for his introduction. Your are trying to hijack the thread by posting about yourself on his intro thread.

Plz make a seprate thread in introduction & greetings section. We would like to hear more about you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles