8 SIMI Terrorists who Escaped from Jail Killed in Encounter

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
whats the utility anyway of ANY prison for someone infected with islamofascism? get what you want out of him & then burn the body away. why stress the earth's limited resources more?!
I'm talking of alive morons. Or we can have some slaves.:D
BTW, do you think a change.org petition demanding putting halt to the practice of handing over the body of a slain jihadi to his family & burning it away with full marketing-honours, will work?
Always in, in fact I'm in for burning a.jihadi's body in open with garbage. More than that, I'm in for putting him in dump ground or even let body rote in open like animals.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Meanwhile here are those sons of headmasters and IIT toppers.

Incidentally all belonging to "Peaceful" community.

They just went outside the jail to spread Peace.

btw the dad of Terrorist Zakir Naik passed away but "innocent" Zakir Naik didn't come in the Zanaaza of his Abba since he was scared that he would be arrested. :rofl:

Secular SIMI terrorists11.jpg

anoop_mig25

Country flag
We also have to remember how col. Rai of Gurkhas in Kashmir was martyred last year.

Tango feigned surrender, and was shot when he got close to take surrender.

Tango Surrender is not an option, only bullet.
Hope someone points this to Judge of HC/SC whenever this matter is taken to court.I am sure whenever there is change in power either at state level or center level.there would be an alternate eniqury

Can expect Teesta /bhusbans and co move to SC for SC monitor cause in an another state

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Can expect Teesta /bhusbans and co move to SC for SC monitor cause in an another state
Tista's petition to reloo on Hinduism Judgement of SC is rejected recently by SC saying that there is no need to have a relook. Whatever is said by SC in earlier judgement is final.

mayfair

I'm amazed, specially by the General
You wouldn't be if you had seen his recent and not-so-recent utterances over Pathankot and Surgical strikes among other things.

The good general is affiliate with AAP and his daughter Gul Panag is a full member. She contested for 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Chandigarh as AAP candidate.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You wouldn't be if you had seen his recent and not-so-recent utterances over Pathankot and Surgical strikes among other things.

The good general is affiliate with AAP and his daughter Gul Panag is a full member. She contested for 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Chandigarh as AAP candidate.
He is actually my dad's friend, don't recall him acting like this during childhood. People change I guess - sad.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

the good general was the cause of a tiff recently on BRF too :laugh:
doesnt pointing towards the 'affiliation' of someone like the general is giving credence to the shouts from the other camp, that so-'n-so (other) general is Hindutvawaadi/hankering for BJP ticket/etc. etc.? what better way of making the saanp go chitt, and laathi too remain salaamat?

hardip

Taliyaannnn pig ke mare jane par,..........................................

republic_roi97

Country flag
The irony is that the Conge leader Rahul was not letting the police do their work and was trying to forcefully enter a restricted entrance hospital and Police arrested him today. And the people of the same party are saying that the MP Police should follow the law and should've done things according to law while at the same time these are the guys who are breaking the law.
I feel like puking onto these assholes

Rahul Singh

Country flag

I'm amazed, specially by the General
The situation in particular was alomost same as in Army or CAPF would do in Kashmir what MP police has done in Bhopal. Only difference is; MP does not have an AFSPA. Too bad for Lt.General it happened in a BJP ruled state.

I can also and still forecast what these apologists would have said in case these terrorists had managed to escape and carried out what had been planned by their masters in Pakistan for them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles