2016 US Presidential Elections

katsung47

920. Media and groups controlled by the Feds support Trump (8/26/2016)

Here is another news to prove Clinton has to buy TV ad while Trump doesn't need to. He enjoys a free service from media. You also can notice that in each web site there is a plenty of topic to push for the popularity of Trump. Because that's the cyber space team the Feds deploy there. Supporting Trump now becomes a mission for them.

AUG 2 2016, 3:31 PM ET
Clinton, Allies Have Reserved $98 Million in Ads
by CARRIE DANN

Hillary Clinton and her allies are poised for a TV ad blitz of nearly $100 millin dollars, compared to less than $1 million currently reserved on the airwaves by backers of Donald Trump.

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...12174b70a1d519b680ab04.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/team-clinton-poised-98-million-ad-blitz-n621741

pmaitra

For those online now and interested, VP debate is on right now.

pmaitra

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Trump/Clinton. Two sides, same coin.
How long americans will remain gullible.

:hmm:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
How is there anything wrong with Trump evading taxes when its just going to be wasted to help the NSA spy on soldiers having phone sex with their wives

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Trump/Clinton. Two sides, same coin.
How long americans will remain gullible.

:hmm:
Most people just rely on main stream corporate media. They wouldn't even be aware of other options.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Gary Johnson perhaps
naw.........

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Game over for Trump?

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005
Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.
In that audio, Trump discusses a failed attempt to seduce a woman, whose full name is not given in the video.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

Whatever is left of Trump's support within the Republican establishment is seems to be melting away with this new revelation.

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”
“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/rep-chaffetz-withdraws-his-endorsement-of-trump-229335

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/jon-huntsman-donald-trump-comments-women-229327

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/reince-priebus-donald-trump-comments-women-229316

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/paul-ryan-donald-trump-comments-women-wisconsin-229307

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
‘Grab them by the p***y’: Leaked audio of Trump causes GOP backlash

Courting rituals change over time, but it was probably never OK to do what Donald Trump told Billy Bush he did to woo an unnamed woman. In 2005, Trump was chatting with the TV anchor without knowing a live mic recorded some graphic comments he made.

2005 was a big year for the Donald, it seems. Not only did he marry Melania, but he also appeared on both the daytime soap opera Days of Our Lives as well as entertainment news show Access Hollywood. But Trump may be regretting the latter, as he was caught talking on a hot mic with host Billy Bush.

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying on a recording obtained by the Washington Post and released Friday. While he had recently married Melania at the time of the recording, it is never specified when the events he described took place or the identity of the woman he is referring to.

“I did try and f*** her. She was married,” he continues. “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

Unfortunately for Trump, it seemed that furniture shopping wasn’t enough for the married woman to have sex with him.

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” he said, adding, “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”

Bush also engaged in this discussion. As the Access Hollywood bus pulls up, the men seem to acknowledge actress Arianne Zucker waiting for them.

“Your girl’s hot as s***, in the purple,” Bush says. “Woah!”

Trump replies in kind, “Woah!”

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

It gets worse.

“And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything,” Trump says.
“Whatever you want,” chimes another voice that the Post identifies as NBC’s current Today show host, Bush, who deleted his Twitter account on Friday.

“Grab them by the p***y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

It is important to note that regardless of star power or social standing, one should not grab another person by their genitals without consent.

A statement from the Trump campaign called the conversation “locker room banter” and “a private conversation that took place many years ago.”

Trump redirected scorn back towards the Clintons, saying “Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course – not even close.”

“I apologize if anyone was offended,” he concluded.
https://www.rt.com/usa/362006-grab-them-trump-comments/

:pound: :pound:

Atleast he ain't gay like hillary :pft:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Its over folks, Shillary it will be.

Not good for India.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Its over folks, Shillary it will be.

Not good for India.
Should be not good for World and for RW in India

In between DT would only candidate in this word who has blown his chances himself the way he conducted himself during election cycle

To me it looks like clinton`s planted there fav friend/mole as torjan in REP party

they serioulsy donot wanted to loose this time to some serious rep contender

last time they loost to obama

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now this is HILLARIous!

Tic Tac denounces Donald Trump

As the fallout from a report revealing the way he once bragged about groping women threatens to ruin his chances at winning the White House, Donald Trump has been deserted by dozens of Republicans, while even his wife and running mate have refused to defend his comments.

And now? A company that makes hard mints is rebuking him.
“Tic Tac respects all women,” Tic Tac USA posted on Twitter Saturday afternoon. “We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/tic-tac-denounces-trump-229373#ixzz4MXM6lSaK
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
:pound:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

................................................................................................

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
God I love Ben Garrison

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Are you Canadian or American? I'm voting Libertarian this election. A lot of Trump supporters remind me of the pigs across the border. Even Gary has me conflicted, wish we had a candidate who was: 1) Anti muslim immigration 2) Firm on terrorism 3) Pro single payer while not repealing Obamacare

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles