2016 US Presidential Elections

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
People Keep Talking About 'The Establishment.' What Is It, Anyway?

Trump is an American. Yes.
Trump is an American-Establishment Insider. No.

P.S.: I think Bernie Sanders could also be called an outsider.
Global power and its side effects.
They behave like global leaders. In reality, there is no such thing as global leader.

If America really want to survive in this new era, they have to go back to their roots once again and start from scratch.

The current US trends reminds me of Buddhism. It is also gone global. And compromised so much that by the end of the day, it lost its identity.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Trump brings something fresh to the scene, and so people "hope."
That's about it, same with Obama, Trump will not be changing much if he becomes POTUS.

Additionally Trump is foreign-policy-naive, unlike Hillary.
Trump doesn't even know what nuclear triad is. :wtf:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Global power and its side effects.
They behave like global leaders. In reality, there is no such thing as global leader.

If America really want to survive in this new era, they have to go back to their roots once again and start from scratch.

The current US trends reminds me of Buddhism. It is also gone global. And compromised so much that by the end of the day, it lost its identity.
Well, that's the thing about going global. Buddhism forgot itself because it had to bent to the vast diversity of peoples it encountered. Same with Islam and xhristianity. They are quite different from the original versions.

Same with empires. Brits expanded, they had to make comprimises. Now they are digging back, and notice the increase in xenophobia in britain. The US expanded, they had to forget themselves. The russians expanded, they had to compromise with muslim central asia, now they contracted and russian nationalism is higher than ever. Go way way back to the Achaemenid Empire of Cyrus and Darius, and notice that they also compromised with their subjects and adopted various non-aryan practices. So on and so forth.

I am not sure i'm making much sense.
/rant.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Well, that's the thing about going global. Buddhism forgot itself because it had to bent to the vast diversity of peoples it encountered. Same with Islam and xhristianity. They are quite different from the original versions.

Same with empires. Brits expanded, they had to make comprimises. Now they are digging back, and notice the increase in xenophobia in britain. The US expanded, they had to forget themselves. The USSR expanded, they had to compromise with muslim central asia, now they contracted and russian nationalism is higher than ever. Go way way back to the Achaemenid Empire of Cyrus and Darius, and notice that they also compromised with his subjects and adopted various non-aryan practices. So on and so forth.

I am not sure i'm making much sense.
/rant.
You are making sense.

I am seeing these things through historic POV.
Every thing falls one day.
Lets see how USA will fall now.

pmaitra

Trump brings something fresh to the scene, and so people "hope."
That's about it, same with Obama, Trump will not be changing much if he becomes POTUS.

Additionally Trump is foreign-policy-naive, unlike Hillary.
Trump doesn't even know what nuclear triad is. :wtf:
Yeah, Marco Rubio tutored him on the triad. He was clueless. I suppose he knows now.

Brood Father

Country flag
After CNN review I thought Clinton owned Trump , but when I saw the debate it was exactly the opposite
Trump was very confident , even in his tax issue he dared to release his taxes when Clinton will release the content of deleted email
Clinton on the other hand by admitting it as a mistake scored a self goal , she could have easily passed the bait to Obama or could have taken the cover of national importance
Anyways Trump is a mystery , no one how he would perform . He has got no experience whatsoever so it could go either ways
Clinton on the other hand is a seasoned politician , served as foreign secretary and even stood for presidency and not to mention her tenure at oval house as the first lady will also have some influence at her decision
However unfortunately after her email scandal and her uneventful tenure as foreign secretary she could be in a tight spot , anti incumbency and rising nationalistic fervor can also go against her

Personally I hate the Trump guy becuase of his out of the world solutions to problem as if he on weed all the time
But I don't like Clinton either becuase of her pro Pakistan and anti India stance

I did rooted for Bernie Sanders but it doesn't matter now
Good luck America

pmaitra

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey (1-5/15)
  • CNN's snap poll gave Clinton the win with 62 per cent to Trump's 27
  • But most of the others reported Trump was the winner by a landslide
  • The pair engaged in a vigorous back-and-forth at Hofstra University
  • Here, we present the results from snap polls conducted after the debate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

pmaitra

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey (6-10/15)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

pmaitra

Majority of snap polls show Trump won debate by a landslide despite CNN's overwhelming victory for Hillary in biggest official survey (11-15/15)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And for the first time in its 126-year history, Arizona Republic has endorsed a Democratic candidate for President:

The Arizona Republic endorses Hillary Clinton
The paper's editorial board said Hillary Clinton is "the only choice to move America ahead."
"Since The Arizona Republic began publication in 1890, we have never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president. Never. This reflects a deep philosophical appreciation for conservative ideals and Republican principles," the paper's editorial board wrote. "This year is different."
The editorial said Clinton's temperament and experience prepare her for office, while it questioned Donald Trump for not releasing his tax returns, asking "whose hand do you want on the nuclear button?"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-me...endorses-hillary-clinton-228818#ixzz4LX3fgLqb
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Trump has completely rattled the establishment. Its hilarious to see them panic.

alphacentury

Country flag
But, after the debate hillary has had a rise according to pollsters. If i am reading this right, then killary is gonna win, irrespective of the outcome/effect of last debate. Also, Trump and his supporters (not REPs) seem to have good online presence like Modi had in 2014. But, I dont think it will have much impact.

IndianHawk

Country flag
He might just win all these intellectuals are berating him just like they did to modi. But common American is as hapless as a common Indian. Nobody expected him to come this far , Republican heavyweights have been opposing him from the very beginning yet he snatched presidential nomination. American media is second guessing common American. They are in for a disappointment . In any case it will be a very close fight cause Hillary has no better image she is perceived as liar and opportunist.

pmaitra

Donald Trump Mocks Hillary Clinton; She Can't Even Make it 15 Ft. to Her Car!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles