2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

nick_indian

Country flag
Its their fault for not evacuating the civilians. Don't blame India for your stupidity.
It's not stupidity. It's a well thought out plan. They didn't evacuate civilians so that when their soldiers die they can say civilians killed and even when civilians are actually killed they can get sympathy of their people and hope to get some sympathy internationally.

They are using these civilians as human shields. The same as ISIS is doing in Iraq and Syria. Pak army has the same mentality as ISIS. No different. We are dealing with ISIS mentality here.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
thank God ... only injured and i hope not too serious. This was the retaliation as above mentioned.. after they lost their 2 officers and numbers of soldiers..

hammer head

Country flag
And if possible some images or video from present action.
Absolutely without fail, If ISPR continues to hide its cas that day is not far when their will be mutiny, we have hit them where it hurts them the most i.e their officer community. The fire work is still on they can just try and cover their asses. I am sure Morale of 8 NLI now rests in d deepest corner of their boots. Our soldiers shall be avenged in such a manner that they will think a billion times before even planning anything.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
thank God ... only injured and i hope not too serious. This was the retaliation as above mentioned.. after they lost their 2 officers and numbers of soldiers..

They are not serious .................................

hammer head

Country flag

Minor splinter injuries, boys are out of danger. In return half strength of a platoon has been wiped out with their forward posts on the porki side

dragonslayer95

Capt Taimoor & his Operator embraced shahdat while Capt Zahid suffered injuries and has been shifted to CMH Rawalpindi

SilentKiller

Country flag
Why haven't Porkis evacuated the border areas of civilians like India has ?

Making them human shields ?

Seems like the Pak Army is following the same strategy as ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
They are kashmiri idiots and porkis consider them as fodder
There idiots on both sides think porkis r helping them, in reality they forgot how these porkis raped and looted kashmir in 1948.
No Land will be given to pakistan, all those who want independence are independent too move to pakisatn. land belong to india.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles