19 Pakistani soldiers killed in Balochistan.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
You have actually elaborated my original argument . Urban Hindus have given up on having children. Urban elections will be entirely muslim dominated in few decades ?

I highly doubt this will happen, Muslim growth in India is exaggerated, Hindus are also having a lot of children and Muslims won't outnumber Hindus anytime

FT_15.04.17_indiaShare.png

shade

Country flag
You have actually elaborated my original argument . Urban Hindus have given up on having children. Urban elections will be entirely muslim dominated in few decades ?
Elections are the least of your issues lol.
You saw what all peacefooool "protests" were happening all over the country over CAA-NRC? And that is only when they are 16%, arguably with the only leader in power who has united hindus irrespective of caste based oogah boogah.
Per current trends Momineen population seems to increase 1% per decade, to add to this the "imports" W Bengal and Assam receive practically every day.
Unless a multi level plan is made to answer the M Question, you can be assured this land will be a larger version of current Pakistan by 2100 or 2200.

Pakistan is the "final form" of the insanity the Desi momineen is capable of reaching.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
What about moslem population was roughly 25% of pre-partition India but they decided that they could not live with their Hindu neighbours ? One does not need lessons to explain how jihadis went on implementing thar partition agenda over the dead bodies of millions of people because of hijadas lyk gandhi...
Fair point. I am still waiting for a 2 child policy, this would benefit India as a whole and mostly affect Muslim population growth as they are the only ones who are having on average more than 2 children. When will Modi act on this? He mentioned something about it last year at the Independence Day speech right?

shade

Country flag
Btw @shade existence of illegitimate shithole of prokystan continuously reminds our moslem here of the struggle that they have been raising against Kafirs in the Indian subcontinent. This includes many of the those who live in Bharat but sing paeans for the muslim porkystan. So breaking down of this illegal mofocking shithole is important to send clear message to this jihadi column in our holy land.
Most momineen do this rarely, although it is in their hearts and minds.
They repeat traditional secular talking points in order to bamboozle the certain weak minded hindus into supporting them and also regularly play the caste card in order to break up hindus into manageable chunks.

btw this consistent duplicitous behavior of momineens across the country is organized and maintained by vested interests ranging from Paki to Mullahs to Muslim politicians to Lefties, all gain by having the 16% united as a 5th column in this country.

I appreciate your insight but look at this way >>> As long as camel fuckars know that there is another of those shariah shitholes to run to, after messing things up in our HOLY LAND, they will always give step motherly treatment to her. It is our responsibility to dismantle porkystanand send a clear message to the 170 + 180 + 120 million Muslims of India, porkystan and bangladesh that you cannot have a safe haven in South-Asia.
They will stay here lol even if there is a purge vs them, and later guilt trip future patriots about said purge.
A small minority of them will use this as an opportunity to run off to gora countries as rebugees and enjoy there.
Pakistan is such an utter and indisputable shithole that even the most deluded momineen will still not go there, even if forced to do so.

shade

Country flag
Once Hindus start and start caring for their OWN agenda more than caring about the universe then they too will start seeing a change in not just the politicians but also moslem voting patterns because for the first time, the spoiled whoresons will have to take up the mantle of nation building ( electricity, roads , infra )given that Hindus wouldn’t consider it their sole responsibility any more . It’s not that bad economy and bad roads don’t adversely affect moslems, but that is NEVER an election issue for them as they know someone else (i.e. Hindus) will make sure that the roads will be built and economy will be bolstered and nation will be protected by Hindu soldiers anyway ...
Lol Momineens are permanently in ISLAM KHATRE ME HAI mode, they don't care about roads, electricity, infra etc, because the hindoo is "out to get them" at all times.
Why do you think the Hyderabadis keep voting the Owaisi bros? You bet they haven't bought any materialistic changes to their localities.

For the Momin religion is prime, and when the mazhab is in danger( which it always is :lehappy: ) everything else is secondary.

Killbot

Country flag
I always wondered are these private security contractors Chinese or Paki? Would the Chinese even let there citizens be on the ground in the center of the fight?
Obviously not. Reason: chincoms would run away at first sight of danger. Porkies would also try to but pig legs can't carry you very far, so they got roasted by RPG.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
inb4 Pakis "find out", "with proof" that HINDUSTANIS AND RAW were behind this.
Conveniently during their Mujra -e- FATF if I may add
In that recent interview with The Wire, the Pakistani official was blaming India for the 2014 Peshawar school attack, of course the Islamist Chechens and Tajiks must have worked with the Kaffir Hindus to attack fellow Muslims LOL

airtel

Country flag
We have seen for many years that those pickup trucks are death traps for pak soldiers. These trucks get ambushed a lot. I wonder why these guys continue using these pickups?

do you know the cost of one bulletproof vehicle ?? pakis can not afford it and they have large no of bakras who wants 72 hoes asap.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Reading through this forum for the last few weeks I have realised Indians are emotional idiots who fail to understand and interpret things appropriately which has led to strategic mistakes that India is now paying for

Some of your thought patterns are down right retarded

Some things to really think about or at least try to get your heads around

10 years ago
Pakistan was in the midst of the war on terror, tens of thousands of people were dying or at risk

Between the U.S, Afghans and India Pakistan was a target and to blame for stalemate in Afghanistan and our plans were in full motion in Afghanistan

China was a distant threat for the future

India with all its issues was a major emerging power that was still largely unified under the idea of a secular India even if underneath their were issues we were fully utilising the idea of a secular friendly India to our benefit

Today our plans in Afghanistan lay in ruins
U.S is eager to get out as fast as it can
The Afghans are in turmoil

China has intruded on our land and killed our men and refuses to leave and our response has been pathetic

Internally we are more divided then I have ever seen

And some of you are planning to overthrow a nation of 220 million Pakistanis because a handful of terrorists are managing to target an average of 10 Pakistani soldiers a month, mostly in the middle of nowhere away from population centers

And this dosent even begin to factor in the support Pakistan is getting to make its navy, Airforce, military into a force then can truly hurt us

A situation vis a vis Pakistan is getting worse
This thread seems to be schadenfreude more than anything else, nobody here seriously believes Balochistan will become independent, it is just good to see paki soldiers getting roasted.

I will agree with you in regards to Indian defence capability, it is quite frankly criminal how politicians have managed to allow the Indian Armed Forces to be reduced to such a state, especially the Air Force which is in dire need of modernisation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles