Yuan Strengthens on Record Reference Rate, Bernanke's Comments

huaxia rox

i didnt forget....or we ve well known it that indian GDP growth rate keeps going higher than 6% but whats your point here?my indian friend.....

huaxia rox

take a look at this thread itself, only stale articles which is opinion of someone else and fighting with them to indulge in silly comparisons

where is the exchange of new ideas or discussion?

you can judge for yourself how this is degrading into waste of time topic
the only thing i can judge is not only havnt u answered any of my quesiotns but the thread itself is not dying as well and our indian friends also tend to join in....

Predator

^thread is dead already, as i said earlier no personal opinions here only other people's views

cir

Believe it or not,India's GDP growth in dollar terms for 2012 will, as it has been for the best part of the last 30 years,be 30% lower than China's。

China will grow 8.5-8.7% in 2012。India?No faster than 6.5%。

Predator

^ so what? india and china are nations with different economic policies and political systems, what's need to make such silly comparisons

nimo_cn

Country flag
^ so what? india and china are nations with different economic policies and political systems, what's need to make such silly comparisons
With no comparison, how can we tell who is doing better, who is doing worse?

It is always the one doing better ridicules the one doing worse, not the other way around.

Predator

With no comparison, how can we tell who is doing better, who is doing worse?
since political, economic and cultural conditions are not similar in both nations, comparison becomes meaningless.

It is always the one doing better ridicules the one doing worse, not the other way around.
better is a relative term, changes from person to person. one may be a high earning individual but find better job satisfaction in a lower paying job.

huaxia rox

u google u can find tons of articles written by indians and westerners (scholars experts in different fields who have known clearly that the 2 nations have different 'political, economic and cultural conditions' )ve been comparing india and prc in many different ways since probably 1990s and of coz a few chinese also have beening doing this lately.........so u r saying all these people keep doing something meaningless??????

well i m not a smart ass like u r and i dont think its extremely necessary to do the comparison with india but to pull a label of meaningless on doing comparison needs a hell lot of arguments to back u up which u just havnt elaberated on.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles