Will India become a Superpower ?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ramachandra Guha is a well known staunch leftist (a closet communist, if you ask me) and as it is with any leftist, they are part of the problem but never be part of solution. I don't see one solution coming out of him in this article. This article, like his leftist thinking, is very skewed and not at all balanced in the form of identifying problems that this country is facing and at the same tome showing us the tools to solve them, otherwise this article seems to be a grandiose rant.

Antimony

Ramachandra Guha is a well known staunch leftist (a closet communist, if you ask me) and as it is with any leftist, they are part of the problem but never be part of solution. I don't see one solution coming out of him in this article. This article, like his leftist thinking, is very skewed and not at all balanced in the form of identifying problems that this country is facing and at the same tome showing us the tools to solve them, otherwise this article seems to be a grandiose rant.
Try and critique his article on the points. Its a rewarding exercise doing that, rather than just playing the man

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles