Will China attack India again?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Actually more than 2nd strike, its our patience and tolerance. If Chinese think at the first sign of hostilities Indians will panic and press the nuke button, then they'll think twice...

Tolaha

Education level determines strength of an army!? There is a small matter called "history" that says that a statement like this is BS!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I am yet to see any research to show how literacy rates of a nation correspond to soldier quality. Although R&D, defence budget etc can certainly point towards it.
US doesn't score first in literacy rate btw and Afghans very poorly.

Being skinny, and shorter can be advantageous to a soldier. It means a smaller silhouette, and means more chances of survival.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Thats reminds me of the famous Gorkha :)
A great asset in mountain warfare.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
better go with Iran, Pakistan, China and North Korea into one link.

GromHellscream

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

------------

Last edited by a moderator:

GromHellscream

Hehe, delete my post so quickly.
If someone ignores the strategy and tactical advantages brought with these routes, then don't blame anyone when the 2nd, 3rd frontline are formed into shape someday. If something will really happen, don't assume your rivals will act only in NorthEast India where 10 mountain divisions are deployed to block any route possible for attack in the tradition frontline (that's smart or not?:bplease:). When there is a game, that's must be a big one.

mikhail

Country flag
I think this is bravado talking here.

a good soldier is a soldier that is smart and strong and fit Smarts come from school. I'm afraid that the chinese have you licked here as all benchmarks would suggest. ie. higher literacy numeracy etc. In terms of strength its equal. but since both don't eat as much (diet) you don't grow into taller and stronger people. Most chinese and indians are rather skinny when compared to western counterparts, but that may change when economies improve. however, too many hindus are vegetarian, so china may have a long term edge.
mate you are comparing the physical features of a common IA jawan and a chini soldier:pound:!man chinis have a much smaller physical stature than a regular Indian soldier.i myself can take care of 2-3 chinis easily as i m quite well built and around 6 feet in heeight and heck i m not even a soldier of IA!mate there is something which i think you don't know about the IA!the common soldiers of IA are mainly recruited from the North,North WEST and North Eastern part of India,although there are a large no. of south Indians and maharastrians soldiers in IA.and most of these soldiers,specially the ones from the northern fringe of India like Punjab,Haryana,J&K,Uttaranchal,Himachal Pradesh,Rajasthan,U.P. are more or less around 175cms in average(believe me mate as i have seen a lot of soldiers from these regions),beside them recruits from Bihar,W.B., Maharashtra,Southern part of India have an average height of over 172 cms.the only relaxations are for the recruits from the North Eastern part of India and for the Gurkhas but then again who care about the physical stature of a Gurkha soldier whose legend have spread all throughout the world!on the other hand most of the chini soldiers are of shorter stature of an average height of around 162-165 cms only(but that doesn't mean that they have got some advantages regarding quick reflexes!).so you can clearly see that the average physical stature of a common Indian soldier is much taller and stronger than their chini counterpart!
and regarding those b.s about eating vegetarian food,please don't ever say anything like this in front of a Haryanvi Jat or a Rajput as he can change the geography of your face in a couple of seconds:rofl:!

mikhail

Country flag
Hehe, delete my post so quickly.
If someone ignores the strategy and tactical advantages brought with these routes, then don't blame anyone when the 2nd, 3rd frontline are formed into shape someday. If something will really happen, don't assume your rivals will act only in NorthEast India where 10 mountain divisions are deployed to block any route possible for attack in the tradition frontline (that's smart or not?:bplease:). When there is a game, that's must be a big one.
mate we all know about the real capabilities of china!you guys can only fart in international forums but in reality you are sh*T scared of even the Vietnamese let alone the Indian Army.the last time you tried a mis adventure we gave you a befitting reply in 1987!so please take my advice as a goodwill gesture and try not to make any misadventure in the future:namaste:

Country flag
mate we all know about the real capabilities of china!you guys can only fart in international forums but in reality you are sh*T scared of even the Vietnamese let alone the Indian Army.the last time you tried a mis adventure we gave you a befitting reply in 1987!so please take my advice as a goodwill gesture and try not to make any misadventure in the future:namaste:
This is why on every military forum you have Chinese kissing Pakistan's ass.

mikhail

Country flag
yeah i have noticed that literally everywhere in the internet.its perhaps due to their "deeper than the deepest ocean and taller than the tallest mountain" kind of friendship!!:rofl:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
There's one person who gave them nausea when they least expected .. ajtr :troll:
Any more airfields to be operational for IAF in the North East ?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I remember transiting through Hong Kong international airport a few years ago.Then a few hours later, I was in a North American airport.

mikhail

Country flag
Not Needed..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Because Australia is in the Commonwealth and requires to project a good image of Australia so that students go to Australia and help boost their economy.

India does not require anything desperately from Australia, except maybe uranium, but then it is not the only source. Further, India has recently discovered a huge uranium source but that is stalled because of the Environmental clearance not being given.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This may interest you.

Various animal diseases such as foot and mouth disease, bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), and avian influenza (birds flu) cast doubts on beef and chicken.

The pig is not an exception, being the carrier of various helminths, like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous and common is Taenia solium, a type of tapeworm. Tapeworms may transplant to human intestines as well by consuming untreated or uncooked pork.

Goat has a reputation for strong, gamey flavor, but can be mild depending on how it is raised and prepared.[2] Despite being classified as red meat, goat is leaner and contains less cholesterol and fat than both lamb and beef;[7] therefore, it requires low-heat, slow cooking to preserve tenderness and moisture.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/01/dining/01goat.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46519-2004Nov12.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat_meat

Fish may well be the healthiest type of meat, because not only is it an excellent source of protein, about 9 g per ounce, but it is also rich in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, according to the "American Dietetic Association Complete Food and Nutrition Guide." Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for brain and nervous system function, playing important roles in behavior and cognition. Fatty fish, such as salmon, mackerel and tuna, contain the most essential fatty acids and are also excellent sources of B-vitamins, vitamin D and calcium. Wild varieties often have higher vitamin content compared to commercially farmed ones. Eating fish with its bones and skin provides an excellent source of minerals and hyaluronic acid, a beneficial nutrient for healthy joints. Some long-living, deep sea-dwelling species, such as tuna, can collect mercury and other toxins in their flesh, so caution should be exercised.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/440475-what-is-the-healthiest-meat/#ixzz2941oQuzb

The Chinese are best placed than any other race, since they eat not only everything mentioned above, but many more exotic species which others don't eat, and of which there is not much written on regarding their values.

Last edited:

Tolaha

Friends, you end up playing the game he wants you to play! :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles