what will usa do with Pakistan ??

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well we can learn good thing from any one , come do you think usa will give you importance then them self

i am not saying 100% sure but i am saying if and you know my friend if has very power

well usa is just like a businessman can sale anything any relation for profit
and what profit will they get from Attacking Pakistan?

billions of dollars from india?

will china allow to lose the billions dollar worth investment in gwadar alone with much more planned project alongside gwadar including a oil pipe as well an oil refinery

Pakistan and usa were more closer when they were not in afghanistan

arya

Country flag
and what profit will they get from Attacking Pakistan?

billions of dollars from india?

will china allow to lose the billions dollar worth investment in gwadar alone with much more planned project alongside gwadar including a oil pipe as well an oil refinery

Pakistan and usa were more closer when they were not in afghanistan
you are uing were , were , i am saying today and future

usa will gain few important things

1 usa will take action on Pakistan but china cant do anything means no help from china
2 hard core will be in pakistan and now its time when usa to take action on them
3 pakistani nuke somehow danger for even china

you know china is also suffering Pakistani Muslim crating with Chinese muslim i don't remember what they are known as

i am not saying usa will attack on gwadar

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
you are uing were , were , i am saying today and future

usa will gain few important things

1 usa will take action on Pakistan but china cant do anything means no help from china
2 hard core will be in pakistan and now its time when usa to take action on them
3 pakistani nuke somehow danger for even china

you know china is also suffering Pakistani Muslim crating with Chinese muslim i don't remember what they are known as

i am not saying usa will attack on gwadar
you didnt mentioned what will usa get from attacking pakistan?

arya

Country flag
you didnt mentioned what will usa get from attacking pakistan?
you are pakistani you cant see what they will get see from usa side you will get your answer i old you mains 3 or 4 benefit to usa

sorry dont mind it but i am saying what will usa do with Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
you are pakistani you cant see what they will get see from usa side you will get your answer i old you mains 3 or 4 benefit to usa

sorry dont mind it but i am saying what will usa do with Pakistan
i dont mind.i always support ending relation with USA despite the fact that i may get American citizenship after few years.

let me repost your points

this doesnt mention american will getting anything from attacking pakistan

hard core will be in pakistan and now its time when usa to take action on them
USA has already started WOT by Pakistan...USA once get out from afghanistan will never even try to get closer to this bloody region where 2 great power has lost miserably

pakistani nuke somehow danger for even china
It doesnt mentioned anything usa will gain from attacking pakistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So you guys now need USA to finish off pakistan?

KAHA gye wo superior armed forces?
The stratagem lies in defeating Pakistan without firing a bullet....

And that is happening. Pakistan is a dirty bomb which is self imploding..

Durranies Gazanies and Ghories will finish you off if not Obamas.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
pakistan is a major non nato ally?
do you really think USA will attack Pakistan

wet dreams :p
[video]http://news.in.msn.com/gallery/photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=252177778&page=2[/video]

[video]http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=MpiK0eUHCMRUiM&tbnid=YLDiCv-c-rCGlM:&ved=0CAgQjRwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nation.com.pk%2Fpakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online%2Fletters%2F18-Feb-2012%2Flegal-action-against-salalah-attack&ei=6gIZUf_3OIesrAeEg4HIAg&psig=AFQjCNEP0zO3bPp5sfeMT1tHkwjdi_nIFg&ust=1360680043006845[/video]

Last edited:

natarajan

pakistan was the one who can sleep with both china and usa like prostitute and also get kick in the ass by both of them.So why should usa loose such a slave prostitute so both china and usa will cooperate and rape pakis

Decklander

AFAIK, US is getting out of Afgan. But they are also feeling the heat in Bahrain. Once they are out of Afgan, they will sit on the mouth of Persian gulf rather than inside it as they do today in Doha and wud like to be right in the backside of Iran. That means only one place called Balochistan. I do have very stong indications that once US withdraws from Afgan, Balochistan insurgency will go out of control and Gwader will fly US flag under an Independent Balochistan. US is getting out to do maa-behen of Pakistan and settle scores with ISI for what they did in Afgan.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Either pakistan is being separated by its own people and still they deny it and foolishly think that USA will save them. This like the chicken which is being fed for on another day it is going to be eaten........:rofl:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
AFAIK, US is getting out of Afgan. But they are also feeling the heat in Bahrain. Once they are out of Afgan, they will sit on the mouth of Persian gulf rather than inside it as they do today in Doha and wud like to be right in the backside of Iran. That means only one place called Balochistan. I do have very stong indications that once US withdraws from Afgan, Balochistan insurgency will go out of control and Gwader will fly US flag under an Independent Balochistan. US is getting out to do maa-behen of Pakistan and settle scores with ISI for what they did in Afgan.
similar opinion here

average american

similar opinion here
I think we are just getting out and seeing i f the Afganstans are ready to fly on their own, backed by US power and drones,, kind of like kicking the baby bird out of the nest......we never figured we could make a silk purse out of a sows ear their in the first place. If they had turned over Osama bin Laden an the other Al Quada we would not have ever been there in the first place.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I think we are just getting out and seeing i f the Afganstans are ready to fly on their own, backed by US power and drones,, kind of like kicking the baby bird out of the nest......we never figured we could make a silk purse out of a sows ear their in the first place. If they had turned over Osama bin Laden an the other Al Quada we would not have ever been there in the first place.
so if i understand your drift - it's basically a positive attitude in a-stan - which is good - however it isnt the biggest prob in the region

the biggest is the ccp - ISI linkup - i. e the gwadar port and then railway linkage through to xinjiang btw only made possible by our wonderful give-away expert mr n

that helps CCP become a major energy player in the impt cenrtral asia region - and effectively blocks out the usa

Last edited:

average american

so if i understand your drift - it's basically a positive attitude in a-stan - which is good - however it isnt the biggest prob in the region

the biggest is the ccp - ISI linkup - i. e the gwadar port and then railway linkage through to xinjiang btw only made possible by our wonderful give-away expert mr n

that helps CCP become a major energy player in the impt cenrtral asia region - and effectively blocks out the usa
I doubt if there will ever be enought peace in Afganstand and Pakistan for their to be any economic development of any scale, such as pipelines or railroads,,,,, they will be prime targets for terrorist and militants because its impossible to protect them. They dont have enought pride in their country to protect it.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I doubt if there will ever be enought peace in Afganstand and Pakistan for their to be any economic development of any scale, such as pipelines or railroads,,,,, they will be prime targets for terrorist and militants because its impossible to protect them. They dont have enought pride in their country to protect it.
i heard the fast rail link is being built by china - so that takes care of the economics of the project , only thing remaining is as you sugested, the safety of it - i'll add :- both during construction and also after that :cool2:

arya

Country flag
i heard the fast rail link is being built by china - so that takes care of the economics of the project , only thing remaining is as you sugested, the safety of it - i'll add :- both during construction and also after that :cool2:
you are right and now usa want to close his eyes every thing is all right but the condition in future will be more worst then now

arya

Country flag
WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama today announced to withdraw 34,000 American troops from war-torn Afghanistan in the next one year and showed confidence of ending a decade long war by the end of 2014.

"This spring, our forces will move into a support role, while Afghan security forces take the lead. Tonight, I can announce that over the next year, another 34,000 American troops will come home from Afghanistan," Obama said in his annual State of the Union Address to the Congress.

"This drawdown will continue. And by the end of next year, our war in Afghanistan will be over," he said.

Beyond 2014, America's commitment to a unified and sovereign Afghanistan will endure, but the nature of its commitment will change, Obama said.

"We are negotiating an agreement with the Afghan government that focuses on two missions: training and equipping Afghan forces so that the country does not again slip into chaos, and counter-terrorism efforts that allow us to pursue the remnants of al-Qaeda and their affiliates," he said.

Saluting the troops and civilians, Obama said, "because of them, we can say with confidence that America will complete its mission in Afghanistan and achieve our objective of defeating the core of al-Qaeda."

Already, we have brought home 33,000 of our brave servicemen and women, he said.

Welcoming the decision, the defence secretary Leon Panetta said this outs the US on right path to succeed in Afghanistan.

This plan to continue drawing down US forces in a phased approach over the coming year was recommended by General John Allen ? the former commander of US and NATO forces in Afghanistan-- based on a thorough assessment of the ISAF campaign plan moving forward, he added.

"I believe the President's decision puts us on the right path to succeed in Afghanistan," he said.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles