Uri movie trailer---leftists claim it is 'toxic hypernationalism'

Brood Father

Country flag
Haters gonna hate.. Potatoes gonna potate
Fuck them... Wire... Scroll . Ghanta ke reporter these websites should be banned completely
Don't expect any good article from them

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
1st time director... Don't keep your hopes up...
Only thing i am interested from this movie is whether this movie will set a trend for a new genre of action movies in indian cinema.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
1st time director... Don't keep your hopes up...
Only thing i am interested from this movie is whether this movie will set a trend for a new genre of action movies in indian cinema.
Trailer is awesome. Hope it doesn't meet the same fate as that of parmanu.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Trailer is awesome. Hope it doesn't meet the same fate as that of parmanu.
Making of trailers has become an industry in itself.

We also have to remember, libtards have already written their bad reviews for this film. It is obvious from wire’s article that they see this movie as a threat to some of their narratives.

Haldiram

Country flag
They should have also avoided going hero going shiv aroor ..Female pilot for ops :doh:

feminazi shit needed in every movie ?? :frusty:
They tried to make it look like men, women, kittens, butterflies, everyone participated in the strike so that they don't get accused of "toxic masculinity" by the libtards. The strike team must have at least one Muslim name, the intel team must have at least one female lead, because it is a secular strike. (Same template was followed in Phantom as well.)

Vasudhaiva secular kutumbakam. :troll:

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I have shared its trailer through whatsapp and facebook to my Congressi and leftist friends... they got a$$ burnt ...:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Making of trailers has become an industry in itself.

We also have to remember, libtards have already written their bad reviews for this film. It is obvious from wire’s article that they see this movie as a threat to some of their narratives.
I have shared its trailer through whatsapp and facebook to my Congressi and leftist friends... they got a$$ burnt ...:biggrin2::biggrin2:
I just read again TheWire's article thoroughly. Now, I realise that how much butthurt it can create.:biggrin2:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Damn what did they say :biggrin2::biggrin2:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Damn what did they say :biggrin2::biggrin2:
They are hurt since Modi did surgical strikes, so they denounce it but fail since Army itself has claimed it...:biggrin2:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Beautiful trailer.

I just wonder why can't we just ban communism and marxism in every form. Argentina was able to ban it, citing Che Guevara's terror way back in 70s.

We could always use Naxalites as an excuse and force the Election Commission to de-register Communist parties all across India and then declare the entire lot as terrorists.

This could also allow the police to arrest senior 'eminent scholars, journalists' etc on mere suspicion and also remove corrupt judges from the judiciary.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles