United Kingdom is a third rate power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't see the necessity to acknowledge tham by opening a thread about their trash.I say let the crap be in arsse.Mods DD and Lurker please close this thread
why?

Have you not the guts to take them on as you do out here?

Foreigners scare you?

You will let India be criticised and talk big out here?

Scared that the whiteman will kick the living hell out of you and there will be none to support you?

Stand up and be counted.

Don't be a local cyber warrior.

Face the world, if you have the guts and are knowledgeable.

Or be a frog in the well.

That is safer!

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
why?

Foreigners scare you?

Scared that the whiteman will kick the living hell out of you and there will be none to support you?

Stand up and be counted.

That is safer!
that's one hell of a motivation :rofl: :rofl:

did you ever commanded your men in army? u know? like a commanding officer or something.

p2prada

did you ever commanded your men in army? u know? like a commanding officer or something.
Commanded men. Fought a war. Charged with his men through a minefield while injured.

Routine stuff that all our officers do.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
why?

Foreigners scare you?

Stand up and be counted.

That is safer!
Brigadier i echo your words :hail:

But i cant help myself from abusing them...you have more patience than me. But unfortunately they only understand abuse rather than logical arguments.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I did.

Enjoyed every moment to be a proud Indian!

Like the photo below?

The rank is of a Brigadier!

The medals include a decoration given in battle!
utubekhiladi bows down to you :hail: :hail: :hail:

pmaitra

I don't see the necessity to acknowledge tham by opening a thread about their trash.I say let the crap be in arsse.Mods DD and Lurker please close this thread
JP, you are free to do whatever you want. I don't mean to be offensive, but I will share my thoughts and be very frank. Firstly, perhaps you could concentrate more on posting beyond one liners here at DFI first, and, inculcate a habit of supporting your arguments, so that the overall quality of posts is raised. Secondly, while it is true there is a lot of crap in ARRSE, I get to see a lot of it here as well. Perhaps you have missed such posts, or are conditioned to tolerating those. We don't want to lose participants, so we are kind of not going too harsh on offenders, many of them serial offenders. Thirdly, anyone who defends India and Indian interests, anywhere, and in any forum, deserves to be lauded. If you choose not to do that, that is fine. However, I beg to disagree the way you are putting it. We are not acknowledging another forum; we are defending India from defamation. I am proud of everyone who does that, anywhere, whether Pakistani fora, Indian fora, British fora, news-site comment threads, etc.. Fourthly, from what little impression I get from ARRSE, we as Indians, are definitely not treated as badly as Chinese members are treated here. Much of the crap that you see in ARRSE are from Pakistanis masquerading as Brits. So I think we need to practice before we preach. Please don't come back and give me 'they are enemies' or 'they are from an enemy country' or similar excuses. Does it say anywhere in the forum rules that we can get by with abusing members from other countries?

Finally, I second what Ray Sir said, and I quote that below:

why?

Foreigners scare you?

Stand up and be counted.

That is safer!

Iamanidiot

why?

Foreigners scare you?

Stand up and be counted.

That is safer!
Meh!!!Brigadier This isn't your Brigade and Iam not falling for it.Brigadier we know,they know that they are making comments out of green envy.The best method is to ignore them and chuckle at their views.I see it as a futile case of wrestling with the pig and the pig likes it.We know the **** are bloody impotent we also know they are unable to digest India's rise.Let them spew out bile it doesn't make an inch of difference to us.You are wasting your energies on the wrong endeavour that is my opinion brigadier.Shiva Shankar Menon told to Miliband on his face bluntly that India does not take the opinion of a Third rate power and Milibands visit was to play the gallery.We have to echo similar opinions.

Brigadier Educating them is bloody futile ignoring them is the best form of reply and a brigadier getting into the mud with some idiotic trolls is what they exactly want sir.They are provoking you into this.The ARSSE chappies and their country is too impotent to do much to effect change in the current geo-political climate

Last edited:

niharjhatn

I would say it is time we take on anti Indian propaganda.

It is time to educate the people.

But in a more sensible way than what the Chinese do out here and elsewhere.
I honestly don't know what you wish to achieve.

The idiots in the world (like some of those on that topic I read) will remain witless and ignorant. As they say, you can lead a horse to water...

No matter how much information you present to them, they will fall back on either baseless claims or chose to interpret data as they see fit.

The more educated are unlikely to simply accept the opinion of an idiot as gospel truth, and will naturally gravitate to try and improve their understanding

I applaud your love of our country, I really do, and like you I get quite irate reading such comments when I bump into them - either NYT or other news sites. But going out into the wild internet and reading such forums and then becoming frustrated with these kaminey for not trying to broaden their views is a fruitless exercise.

Iamanidiot

I honestly don't know what you wish to achieve.

The idiots in the world (like some of those on that topic I read) will remain witless and ignorant. As they say, you can lead a horse to water...

No matter how much information you present to them, they will fall back on either baseless claims or chose to interpret data as they see fit.

The more educated are unlikely to simply accept the opinion of an idiot as gospel truth, and will naturally gravitate to try and improve their understanding

I applaud your love of our country, I really do, and like you I get quite irate reading such comments when I bump into them - either NYT or other news sites. But going out into the wild internet and reading such forums and then becoming frustrated with these kaminey for not trying to broaden their views is a fruitless exercise.
Articulate and well-said put it in much better words than me

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Meh!!!Brigadier This isn't your Brigade and Iam not falling for it.Brigadier we know,they know that they are making comments out of green envy.The best method is to ignore them and chuckle at their views.I see it as a futile case of wrestling with the pig and the pig likes it.We know the **** are bloody impotent we also know they are unable to digest India's rise.Let them spew out bile it doesn't make an inch of difference to us.You are wasting your energies on the wrong endeavour that is my opinion brigadier.Shiva Shankar Menon told to Miliband on his face bluntly that India does not take the opinion of a Third rate power and Milibands visit was to play the gallery.We have to echo similar opinions.

Brigadier Educating them is bloody futile ignoring them is the best form of reply and a brigadier getting into the mud with some idiotic trolls is what they exactly want sir.They are provoking you into this.The ARSSE chappies and their country is too impotent to do much to effect change in the current geo-political climate
I would say that the question of ignoring them or taking them head on should depend upon - what forum the propaganda is being spread at.
If it is a wider forum and reflects on the world perception towards India, we need to take action. You must've heard it before "Tell a lie thousand times and it becomes a truth".

Regards,
Virendra

Bushmills

G'day chaps!

Just seen the latest round on Arrse.

I would suggest that it's time to leave things be, lest the views of a few moronic Brits are seen by you blokes as symptomatic of the views of the entire British nation.

There are good blokes of every nationality and there are bloody idiots of every nationality. I hope you do not judge the Brits, or indeed the British Army (of which I am very proud), by the inane dross spouted by a few idiots on an anonymous website.

Best wishes to you all.

PS "Third rate power" is a bit harsh don't ya think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cricket_team_in_England_in_2011

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
G'day chaps!

Just seen the latest round on Arrse.

I would suggest that it's time to leave things be, lest the views of a few moronic Brits are seen by you blokes as symptomatic of the views of the entire British nation.

There are good blokes of every nationality and there are bloody idiots of every nationality. I hope you do not judge the Brits, or indeed the British Army (of which I am very proud), by the inane dross spouted by a few idiots on an anonymous website.

Best wishes to you all.

PS "Third rate power" is a bit harsh don't ya think?

Indian cricket team in England in 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where the hell have you been? I saw someone take a dig at you in one of the threads that were all heated up.

Bushmills

Where the hell have you been? I saw someone take a dig at you in one of the threads that were all heated up.
Very busy period at work lately so haven't been on Arrse much..

Just seen the weekend's posts and to be honest, the ramblings of a couple of idiots about me are water off a duck's back but am more worried that you blokes get the idea that all Brits are biggoted morons, based upon the rubbish spouted by a couple of idiots.

It's not the case, most professional people both in Australia and the UK these days have good mates from India and the kind of crap that you blokes have been putting up with only stems from the least educated and intelligent sections of society.

I reckon that we should agree to stay off the topics of politics and religion for a bit though.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Very busy period at work lately so haven't been on Arrse much..

Just seen the weekend's posts and to be honest, the ramblings of a couple of idiots about me are water off a duck's back but am more worried that you blokes get the idea that all Brits are biggoted morons, based upon the rubbish spouted by a couple of idiots.

It's not the case, most professional people both in Australia and the UK these days have good mates from India and the kind of crap that you blokes have been putting up with only stems from the least educated sections of society.
Seriously no one there is interested to expand their knowledge and stay put with all the prejudices they have. And yeah all they can talk about is booze, boobs and sex!!

Some of them may be racists too I think though they deny it.

I was hounded for the three days that I was there with not one intellectual response except for scalie.

Majority of the posts are one line British humor.

Such a shame. We treat forums as a place to learn about different culture. Some want to live in their make believe world.

PS:- I think many of them are pakis masquerading as ethnic Brits.

Bushmills

Seriously no one there is interested to expand their knowledge and stay put with all the prejudices they have. And yeah all they can talk about is booze, boobs and sex!!

Some of them may be racists too I think though they deny it.

I was hounded for the three days that I was there with not one intellectual response except for scalie.

Majority of the posts are one line British humor.

Such a shame. We treat forums as a place to learn about different culture. Some want to live in their make believe world.
Arrse is, what it is, mate.

If you took it seriously you would end up in the madhouse.

The secret is to take it all with a "pinch of salt" and try not to get offended.

A lot of blokes use it to blow off steam because of unhappy marriages, crap jobs or unemployment, pain from old injuries or stressful lives.In addition, a fair few nutcases post on there.

It is a good pressure valve but it also means that it represents probably the "underside" of human nature and should not be seen as representative of British society or of the British Army.

Rational debate on Arrse tends to be a rare event. However, I suspect that it is good that such a pressure valve exists.

Last edited:

Scalieback

Professional
Arrse is, what it is, mate.

If you took it seriously you would end up in the madhouse.

The secret is to take it all with a "pinch of salt" and try not to get offended.

A lot of blokes use it to blow off steam because of unhappy marriages, crap jobs or unemployment, pain from old injuries or stressful lives.In addition, a fair few nutcases post on there.

It is a good pressure valve but it also means that it represents probably the "underside" of human nature and should not be seen as representative of British society or of the British Army.

Rational debate on Arrse tends to be a rare event. However, I suspect that it is good that such a pressure valve exists.
I'd agree with most of the above re Arrse, albeit I find rational debate to be slightly above rare :)

Then again on here, Rayc starts a thread about Britain being a third rate power :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I'd agree with most of the above re Arrse, albeit I find rational debate to be slightly above rare :)

Then again on here, Rayc starts a thread about Britain being a third rate power :)
He is probably venting. Read his posts here. More than 16,000 of them.

Bushmills

He's probably upset about the cricket :=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles